• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Allspark

System Name Powder Custom-Loop-All-In-One
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Motherboard Asus B450-I Strix Gaming
Cooling TT Pacific W5
Memory G.Skill Flare X 3600Mhz Cl16 (B-die) 2x8Gb
Video Card(s) Palit RTX 2080ti ProGaming OC
Storage 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500gb
Display(s) Acer Predator X34P
Case Custom built
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed (wireless)
Keyboard Xtrfy K2 RGB
To view this case mod, go here.

Specs:
Chassi: Phanteks mITX Tempered Glass - WhiteMotherboard: Asus B450-i Strix GamingCPU: AMD R7 2700Memory: G.Skill Flare X 3200mhz cl 14GPU: iGame Colorful GTX 1070ti U-TopPSU: Corsair RM750XM2: Samsung 960 EVO 500gbSSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256gbCPU-cooler: AMD Wraith RGB LEDChassi fans: Corsair ML140 PRO White LED x3LED: Deepcool RGB-strips x3

Mods:
Chassi: Top and front plate is cut with a water-cutting machine. The top plate began wobbling in the machine which meant that I got some uneven cuts and destroyed paint. So the top plate is repainted as well. PSU: Painted white with plastidipRAM: Painted white with radiator spraypaintGPU-shroud: Painted white with plastidipGPU-backplate: Added an extra transparent acrylic backplate which was painted white with plastidip while still leaving a detailed pattern similar to the one cut in the chassi plates. LED-strips: Added under the new backplate, behind the top panel and behind the front panel.

After having the HUGE chassi Coolermaster HAF XB EVO which my wife loathed I wanted to do something to have on top of my desk which she could accept as decently looking. So, I set out to build something somewhat small in the mITX factor and I knew I wanted to play with lights effects. This is the first time EVER I MOD a chassi at all. Or even "decorate" one. So, I decided to go with mostly white and some black details, which meant repainting some components like the RAM-modules, GPU-shroud, PSU and adding a second backplate in transparent acryl to the GPU. Of course I had to make some cuts on the chassi panel as well. Unfortunatly I burned my motherboard at Winter Dreamhack 2018 so I had to switch from intel to AMD, so right now it's the wraith cooler instead of my regular AIO.

System Name Powder Custom-Loop-All-In-One
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Motherboard Asus B450-I Strix Gaming
Cooling TT Pacific W5
Memory G.Skill Flare X 3600Mhz Cl16 (B-die) 2x8Gb
Video Card(s) Palit RTX 2080ti ProGaming OC
Storage 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500gb
Display(s) Acer Predator X34P
Case Custom built
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed (wireless)
Keyboard Xtrfy K2 RGB
Thanks for rating the build. I'd be happy to get some tips and pointers for future build. My aim is to build sleek and elegant chassis that none would mind having on top of a desk.