• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

AMD Radeon HD 7670, Graphics driver issue [Seriously help!]

RaspeyGlosper

After surfing through soo many forums and searching for solutions none of them have worked, I am sick and tired after spending one week of my time trying to find a fix for the GPU whereas I should sit and chill or game during the pandemic while the College and others are shut down, so I would get to the point I recently got myself a desktop which has the AMD Radeon HD 7670 GPU so basically whenever I run lightweight games like SAMP and brawlhalla it runs smoothly but whenever I go for CSGO, Rocket League or valorant, game keeps crashing, so no idea what's causing the issue I have emailed AMD and they proposed solutions like uhh driver reinstallation and stuff but none of them worked out successfully so they ended up telling me to try it on another computer while my own desktop is recently built I am really not knowledgeable about desktops since my family are rather laptop users and those come up with prebuilt GPU like 1050 ti etc, I personally don't think its the computer but the GPU itself so I would provide the details of the GPU which is shown with a screenshot below:

Reference link: https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/radeon-hd-7670-oem.c392

Game error as shown but only Valorant shows a error code others just crash:

Computer benchmark with the game:

Screenshot of Dxdiag not sure its gonna be useful for you guys or not:

Additional Information:
I have tried different sort of driver updates even the advised one by AMD but none of them worked so I have to rely on your guys information
----------------

I am not sure where the issue exists I am not willing to change it for now since my city is currently red zone, I hope someone could help out since my friends suggest me to reach out this forum, thanks guys!

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic
Memory 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 6700XT Gaming OC (2.80Ghz core / 2.15Ghz mem)
Storage Corsair MP510 NVMe 960GB; Samsung 850 Evo 250GB; Samsung 860 Evo 500GB;
Display(s) Dell S2721DGFA; Iiyama ProLite B2783QSU;
Case Cooler Master Elite 361
Power Supply Cooler Master G750M
The only solution you have is upgrading the graphics card - the driver is clearly beyond outdated. It is unreasonable to expect a 9yr old GPU to run the latest games no matter how light on the load they might be.