• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ASUS G18 (2024) LAPTOP THROTTLESTOP SETTINGS

roxroyal

Hello,

I have Asus ROG Strix G18 (2024) Laptop with i9-14900HX CPU. I`m not looking for extreme settings, just to reduce thermals a abit while gaming. I dont know how to do stability tests etc. Could anyone help me with the values I need to change in Throttlestop? Also do i need to unistall Armory crate for this to work?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    557.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    438.7 KB · Views: 16

unclewebb

ThrottleStop & RealTemp Author
In the FIVR window set the core and the P cache to a negative offset undervolt of -100 mV. That should help reduce temperatures and will probably be stable.

Do a Google search for 14900HX ThrottleStop settings. I do not own a 14900HX but lots of people around the world do. They have already posted what settings they are using to undervolt their 14900HX. Scroll down through the ThrottleStop forum here on TechPowerUp. It will not take very long to find other user's 14900HX settings.

Watch some YouTube videos and do some reading to learn about undervolting. You should not be using ThrottleStop until you take some time to learn the basics.