• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

CYBERPOWERPC Announces Gaming Desktops with Core i7 "Ivy Bridge-E" Processors

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
CyberPower Inc., www.cyberpowerpc.com a global manufacturer of custom gaming PCs, gaming laptops, and performance workstations, today announced the addition of Intel's new Core i7 processors, codename "Ivy Bridge-E", to its lineup of enthusiast and performance class gaming PCs.

Among the list of CYBERPOWERPC systems to incorporate the powerful 4th Generation Intel chip includes the Fang III Black Mamba and Cobra, Zeus EVO Storm series, Pro Gamer FTW, and Power Mega III high performance workstations. The E in Ivy Bridge-E stands for enthusiast as all three processor options are unlocked and ready for overclocking. Customers have three amazingly flexible and powerful CPU solutions - the quad-core i7-4820K; the six-core i7-4930K; or the king of the Core series, i7-4960X six-core processor - the ultimate weapon when users demand unrivaled PC performance for gaming or work.

The new Intel Core i7 processors also feature the advanced technology you've come to expect from Intel including Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 that provides the extra burst of speed for demanding applications and Intel Hyper Threading to ensure smooth system operation and multi-tasking. You can also take your computing to the next level with CYBERPOWERPC's expert venom boost overclocking option that can boost your overall CPU speed up to 30%. CYBERPOWERPC has your cooling covered with a wide variety of water cooling solutions including its Advance Hydro Liquid Cooling Kit with 480mm radiator or the dual pump Advance Hydro 2 system.

The base price a CYBERPOWERPC gaming system featuring the new Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition starts at $1,859.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site