• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

DeepCool AIO LS720 RGB NOT WORKING HELP!

System Name RedC0DE
Processor AMD 9 5950X
Motherboard B550 ASUS ROG STRIX GAMING WIFI II
Cooling DEEPCOOL LS720
Memory 32GB DDR4
Video Card(s) AMD RX 6800
Storage 1 TB NVME M.2 SSD
Display(s) AW2720HF - AW2720HFA
Case NZXT H7 ELITE
Power Supply Supremo 750W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V2 Hypershift
Keyboard AlienWare 410K
Software Windows 11 HOME
Hello Guys,

So this morning I tried to play around and wanted to change the colors of my AIO because it used to be stuck at the RAINBOW but none of the softwares was recognizing the AIO so I noticed my LS720 DeepCool AIO its not connected to the ADD GEN 2 so I tried to connect the ADD GEN 2 by using an extension cable that came with the AIO I connected the extension with the one that connects the fan and the CPU fan that cable is connected to my nzxt HUB and it flickered for a bit and boom this came up!

https://streamable.com/yax2vo

Now I took off the extension put it to normal it still does the same!? Any suggestion? I'm sure the cable is not loose because im tighting it as much as I can so seems fine to me, what might happen did I broke anything by accident?

and no software its recognizing still the AIO for the RGB that weird! I tried my mb software Aura Armory Crate, OpenRGB still nothing

Any suggestion could help thanks! Could this be due to something damaged or a software related because this happened as soon as i plugged the ADD GEN 2 cable!

Last edited: