• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ENERMAX Reveals OSTROG ADV RGB and SABERAY White Cases

ENERMAX revealed two brand new cases at Computex 2018. The Taiwan-based case manufacturer has given the OSTROG ADV case the RGB treatment. The OSTROG ADV RGB is a mid-tower case with dual tempered glass side panels. It comes with addressable RGB lighting strips with support for motherboard RGB-Sync. The case can house up to a 360 mm radiator and also has quick-release front and top panels for easy hardware installation. A USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port is also part of the case. The second case on display was a limited white edition of the company's SABERAY case. Following in the OSTROG ADV RGB's footsteps, the SABERAY White incorporates addressable RGB lighting strips. However, the SABERAY White does come with three pre-installed addressable T.B. RGB fans as well. The integrated hub lets users sync up to five RGB devices and control a total of six fans. Consumers algo get the option to can choose between an acrylic or mesh front panel.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

I wonder why everyone does all this RGB nonsense yet I don't remember ANYONE doing a full frosted glass case with lighting inside that would glow from the inside out. That would actually look amazing. Sort of soft matte lighting of entire case exterior. Even I'd dig that if done right and I totally don't like RGB stuff.

System Name PCGR
Processor 12400f
Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX B660-I
Cooling Stock Intel Cooler
Memory 2x16GB DDR5 5600 Corsair
Video Card(s) Dell RTX 3080
Storage 1x 512GB Mmoment PCIe 3 NVME 1x 2TB Corsair S70
Display(s) LG 32" 1440p
Case Phanteks Evolve itx
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply 750W Cooler Master sfx
Software Windows 11
I wonder why everyone does all this RGB nonsense yet I don't remember ANYONE doing a full frosted glass case with lighting inside that would glow from the inside out. That would actually look amazing. Sort of soft matte lighting of entire case exterior. Even I'd dig that if done right and I totally don't like RGB stuff.
PLEASE NO

No more RGB. Please, for the love of god, no more. Please no more.

deu

System Name Bo-minator (my name is bo)
Processor AMD 3900X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory G-SkiLL 2x8GB RAM 3600Mhz (CL16-16-16-16-36)
Video Card(s) ASUS STRIX 1080Ti OC
Storage Samsung EVO 850 1TB
Display(s) ACER XB271HU + DELL 2717D
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar Essence STX
Power Supply Antec HCP 1000W
Mouse G403
Keyboard CM STORM Quick Fire Rapid
Software Windows 10 64-bit Pro
Benchmark Scores XX
It reminds me of one of those chinese toilets with alot of features! :D

Last edited:
System Name DEVIL'S ABYSS
Processor i7-4790K@4.6 GHz
Motherboard Asus Z97-Deluxe
Cooling Corsair H110 (2 x 140mm)(3 x 140mm case fans)
Memory 16GB Adata XPG V2 2400MHz
Video Card(s) EVGA 780 Ti Classified
Storage Intel 750 Series 400GB (AIC), Plextor M6e 256GB (M.2), 13 TB storage
Display(s) Crossover 27QW (27"@ 2560x1440)
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply Cooler Master V1000
Mouse Ttsports Talon Blu
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 10 Pro x64 version 1803
Benchmark Scores Passmark CPU score = 13080
The 3rd thumbnail is linked to the wrong photo. This is yet another case of considering the addition of some colored lights as an upgrade. Sadly, there's not much else one can do to add "value" to a PC case. What will they do after every case and component has hundreds of lights and room for no more? I'm hoping they'll eventually go the other way, praising "dark" cases as environmentally preferable, using less power and producing less heat. I'm probably wrong, though, the next big thing will be displays on every panel, making RGB LEDs obsolete, and allowing users to put any image they want on their cases, like this one from iBuypower - https://www.ibuypower.com/Signature/Snowblind

Processor Intel i9 9900K @5GHz w/ Corsair H150i Pro CPU AiO w/Corsair HD120 RBG fan
Motherboard Asus Z390 Maximus XI Code
Cooling 6x120mm Corsair HD120 RBG fans
Memory Corsair Vengeance RBG 2x8GB 3600MHz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3080Ti STRIX OC
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB , 970 EVO 1TB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD, 10TB Synology DS1621+ RAID5
Display(s) Corsair Xeneon 32" 32UHD144 4K
Case Corsair 570x RBG Tempered Glass
Audio Device(s) Onboard / Corsair Virtuoso XT Wireless RGB
Power Supply Corsair HX850w Platinum Series
Mouse Logitech G604s
Keyboard Corsair K70 Rapidfire
Software Windows 11 x64 Professional
Benchmark Scores Firestrike - 23520 Heaven - 3670
PLEASE NO

No more RGB. Please, for the love of god, no more. Please no more.
I still dont see the beef with RGB. You can alternate solid colors as much as you want without having to buy new hardware when you get sick of a color. If you like the case, then buy non RGB/LED fans and call it a day. What is the big deal?

You all must be old and afraid/hate change.

The 3rd thumbnail is linked to the wrong photo. This is yet another case of considering the addition of some colored lights as an upgrade. Sadly, there's not much else one can do to add "value" to a PC case. What will they do after every case and component has hundreds of lights and room for no more? I'm hoping they'll eventually go the other way, praising "dark" cases as environmentally preferable, using less power and producing less heat. I'm probably wrong, though, the next big thing will be displays on every panel, making RGB LEDs obsolete, and allowing users to put any image they want on their cases, like this one from iBuypower - https://www.ibuypower.com/Signature/Snowblind

You might be right. Diden't they just show a cpu block with a display on it. :D