• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Epic Games service unavailable at this time help me please??

crazier90

I'm having one problem. I bought Watch Dogs: Legion on the Epic store, it installed, I tried to launch and it updated UBI connect, then prompted for username and password, and I got the 'An Epic Games service is unavailable at the moment' error.

Then I tried launching Connect manually, and it logged in fine. No sign of the game in my library, so couldn't launch it from there, so I launched it from Epic instead. It quit my manually started Connect, and started it again. Login failed like last time.

Processor Intel i7 2600k @ Stock
Motherboard Asrock Z68 Pro 3
Cooling Corsair A70
Memory 16GB DDR3
Video Card(s) Nvidia Geforce GTX 970
Storage 1x Samsung 860 Evo 250GB, 2x WD 1TB HDD
Display(s) Samsung 2253BW
Case Silverstone RL06
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Epic Games' servers are currently under high load due to the free games that they're giving away. Try opening the game after a few days and see if there's any changes.

Regeneration

NGOHQ.COM
If you have 3rd party firewall, try to disable it. Try using Google OpenDNS (8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4), and keep retrying until it adds it to Ubisoft Connect, and launch it from there.

crazier90

the ubisoft conect can start from the shortcut,., but get stuck on initializing when loading the game from the Epic launcher

Only in the games of ubisoft i have these problems.. in another games i dont have problems

Also i am using the bitdefender internet security

What causes this problem with the intiliazation;

if i will try to lunch the watchdogs region or assaseen vahalla from epic when it goes to ubisoft conect after the lunch it stucks in the intilazation

1639946134612.png

1639945855850.png