• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

G-Wolves Hati-S Plus ACE

pzogel

Reviewer
With the wireless Hati-S Plus ACE, G-Wolves presents an ambidextrous mouse weighing no more than 46 g without any holes. Furthermore, the ACE comes with PixArt's latest PAW3395 sensor, Zippy main button switches rated for 60 million clicks, and pure PTFE feet.

Show full review

System Name Proper
Processor 5900X + OC
Motherboard GB X570s Elite AX
Cooling WC Heatkiller 3.0 LT
Memory G.Skill 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX 3070 Ti Trinity LC'ed + OC
Storage KC2500 1TB + A2000 1TB
Display(s) GB M32Q
Case Fractal Define R6 USB C
Audio Device(s) Creative AE-7 + Phonic AM120 MkIII + H/K AVR 265 -> Paradigm Monitor 11 v.7 + AKG K712 Pro
Power Supply Seasonic Prime PX-850
Mouse Log G502 X LS
Keyboard Keychron K5 Opt.brown
Software Win10 Pro
When testing wireless mice, can You please check the max distance from the PC/dongle? It's a rare thing in reviews anywhere and manufacturers really fumble on that one, to the point where the mouse has short disconnects with the PC being right under the desk!

I plugged my Log G700s dongle to the USB hub behind a couch and the mouse doesn't even work on the couch, like ~1m away from the dongle.

pzogel

Reviewer
When testing wireless mice, can You please check the max distance from the PC/dongle? It's a rare thing in reviews anywhere and manufacturers really fumble on that one, to the point where the mouse has short disconnects with the PC being right under the desk!

I plugged my Log G700s dongle to the USB hub behind a couch and the mouse doesn't even work on the couch, like ~1m away from the dongle.
Unfortunately, there is no real straightforward way to test this, as it will depend on various external factors, such as how crowded the 2.4 GHz band is, whether there are sources of EMI in the vicinity, or which USB port the dongle is connected to. Hence, what works for me may not work for you.

These days, most wireless mice have a wireless extender included anyway, which should be kept within ~20 cm of the mouse. The cable length therefore determines the maximum range at which the device can be operated.