• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Genesis RX85 RGB Mechanical Keyboard

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
The Genesis RX85 RGB is a full-size keyboard that comes with a dedicated volume wheel, plenty of pre-programmed controls for function and form, and software drivers for further customization. It uses the Kailh Brown switches and PBT keycaps to attract customers with a reasonable price, albeit in specific regions only.

Show full review

chinobis

This is my keyboard of choice for now. I love it so much in fact that I bought 2 extras. I'm not a hardcore gamer, just wanted a sturdy backlit keyboard with a fat volume wheel at a good price,
and that's what I got.
3 years on, still like new. No wearing, volume wheel is super responsive, and I didn't even bother with the software, the onboard led controls are plenty enough. I threw away the wrist-bar, it's rubbery texture collected dirt and dust, and is generally not needed. Paid 65 euros.

Reactions: VSG

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
This is my keyboard of choice for now. I love it so much in fact that I bought 2 extras. I'm not a hardcore gamer, just wanted a sturdy backlit keyboard with a fat volume wheel at a good price,
and that's what I got.
3 years on, still like new. No wearing, volume wheel is super responsive, and I didn't even bother with the software, the onboard led controls are plenty enough. I threw away the wrist-bar, it's rubbery texture collected dirt and dust, and is generally not needed. Paid 65 euros.
Glad you liked it!