• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

H150I Elite LCD not showing up on ICUE anymore

Vincentds

Hello all!

I've had my pc since January 2022. Entirely newly made and professionally build. I've never had any issues with my system and ICUE up until a month or so ago.

I used to alter my LCD screen of my watercooler and the fan speed etc. Now when ICUE starts up i can only see my Corsair keyboard and DDR4 RAM. I don't know what changed but i didn't change anything myself.

Fortunately the cooler itself works fine. It cools very well and the LCD screen just shows the correct standard liquid temperature. Now i would really like to get this fixed and know why ICUE cannot find my watercooler.

I've noticed that i'm getting Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) everytime my system starts up or reboots. I cannot find what USB this is as everything works fine and i'm not getting any other faults.

I tried deleting it, restarting it it just comes back with the same error.

When i go to devices and printers i see some uknown devices:

1666173357213.png

I used to also have 2x LedFanBox but one of them dissapeared (didn't really alter anything). I don't know if it has anything to do with the cooler. Sometimes the active one also has a driver error but by deactivating and activating that device it's back to normal.

There is not much i do with my pc. Just play some games that's it. It's a clean system and i try to update and maintain everything i can in the best possible way.

My specs:

I9 - 12900K

H150I Elite LCD

Veng pro 3600 34GB DDR4 RAM

Windows 11 Home 64bit

3090 gaming x trio

MSI MPG Z690 EDGE WIFI

case: TT view 71 TG RGB plus

I also have this little box in my pc from Corsair. it says Corsair 120 RGB Elite. All cables look fine and i replugged them all:

1666173414820.png

I'm not very technical so any help will be very much appreciated!

Thank you!
Kr

Vincent

UPDATE: Very strange! It just came back again after a normal reboot for a short while. Afterwards it kept connecting and disconnecting until the USB notification came back again and now it dissapeared. It made me happy too see it again for a short while lol. Hopefully this is just software bound.
UPDATE 2: After looking into this more it seems that the Corsair ICUE commander core is constantly disconnecting and reconnecting until the USB gives an error..

Last edited: