• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

help for a normal gamer !

flayou22

hello to everyone, I'm looking for driver recommendations to help improve my experience watching movies, listening to music, and playing video games
I have seen several on this page but they have many programs and terminologies that I have no idea what they mean
first I want to introduce myself and my computer

I'm a normal guy, but DEEPLY addicted to multimedia, dnb and music in general
my PC specs are: an RX 570, the MB is an Asus 320-mk , the processor is amd 2200g

I don't have a home theater, or spdif, or anything like that
I only have Windows with Windows default drivers
I only have headphones connected to the back of my case, my PC is literally all this..

so, could someone give me recommendations on which drivers to install?

I have seen several on this page such as Ultimate..., and AAL, but first of all, they come with many programs of which I have no idea how they should work, if I should use them all at the same time..., etc etc..
also this is just my observation, but generally the programs add a kind of post process or something like that, and it is something that I don't like, I want the audio to be as clear as possible without intermediaries
I also don't want to have 40 programs running in the background because I play a lot of video games and that would bother me a lot..

this is why I would like driver recommendations, I mean, something that I don't see but that increases the sound quality without having to use presets or equalizers or things like that...

anyway, if anyone has any suggestions, let me know, or if they have a guide on how to install and what things to activate and what things not to activate in my case, in Ultimate..., or in AAL, I'm all ears.

because all those posts are great and I know very well that they have helped many people, but for those who are not into audio, really install 40 programs without them telling you what they are for or in what case you should use them, which ones to use or which ones don't, they don't explain it at all
(I know very well that they are safe) I really mean that -> I don't know what they do, or if there are incompatibilities between them that when used together they can distort the sound or things like that...

it's just something like: hey hey people, sseth here, download this link, here is 40 programs with weird terminology, ???, enjoy

anyway, thanks for reading the post and I hope someone can help me:)
by the way im using a translator, sorry if something wrong here, my english very bad feet stuff !

to summarize, I am a normal guy, my PC is normal, I only have an normal closed diadema hearphone connected to the Motherboard, I would like to improve the audio of my PC to listen to the new Sewerslvt and play Stalker at four in the morning on a rainy day

Last edited:

regeesfu

for normal people i would recommend creative ae 5...drivers you will find on creative.com. Best way is to buy used to save money so you could use the rest of the money to get those ready meals to eat at those 4 oclock sessions...

ps. is your closet pc chained or key only?