• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HP OMEN i5 9300h gtx 1660ti 16gb ram undervolting

Galaxio

Hello folks, I'm new to this forum. Played beta age of mythology retold, did stress test (ingame stress test app), gpu is fine 60-70C but cpu gets to 85-95C. What would be optimal undervolting with throttlestop for this type of laptop. I did cleaning and repaste today (maybe it wont need undervolting but just to be sure), next beta testing is in 2 days, only 3 hours for 3 days so I want to be prepared :D. Ingame settings were set to max settings as soon as I opened game so I guess it can run it like that, also benchmark ingame test was green so it should work without throttle and lags but I had them. These are sys req for game https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/age-of-mythology-retold/23442 . I just opened throttle stop and pressed limits button and 3 yellow marked options and Core (THERMAL, PL1), Ring (EDP OTHER) options missing now, how to turn them back on? I also set power options maximum processor state on battery and plugged in to 99%, lowered temp for other games but turbo does not work like that so it's better to set it back to 100%?