• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

i can't undervolt my laptop CPU

Erexo

I wanted to undervolt my Lenovo IdeaPad Gaming 3 laptop with my ThrottleStop program, but I realized that my computer did not allow it. Is there a solution to this?

unclewebb

ThrottleStop & RealTemp Author
What CPU do you have? No software can undervolt Intel H series mobile CPUs. Post a screenshot of ThrottleStop including the FIVR window.

Erexo

intel core i7 11370H
1720531901923.png

unclewebb

Throttlestop shows Not Available. The 11370H does not include adjustable voltage.

Here is some more info that was previously posted in this forum.

Last edited:

Erexo

Throttlestop shows Not Available. The 11370H does not include adjustable voltage.

Here is some more info that was previously posted in this forum.

i was this video and everyone in comments says that it worked on their laptops. do you think this is possible?

unclewebb

When the top middle of the ThrottleStop FIVR window says Locked, that can usually be unlocked by following the method in the video.

When the FIVR window says Not Available, that means exactly what it says. The 11370H does not support undervolting. There is no feature available that can be unlocked.

1720548091794.png

The method in the video you posted applies to some 10th and 11th Gen CPUs but it does not apply to all of these CPUs. The unlock method definitely does not apply to your CPU.

Starting with some 11th Gen CPUs and all 12th Gen and newer H series CPUs, the undervolting feature is Not Available. No one has discovered a trick to make undervolting possible.