• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

I don't care what anyone says Humble Choice is the best $13.99 you can spend in Gaming

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
So I go on Humble to check out June and OMG. I was actually going to buy Battle sector when I get paid too.

Screenshot 2024-06-05 101254.png

Space Lynx

Astronaut
It's even better if you pay $99 for 12 month credits during the Christmas sale each year. That is what I do, comes out to almost $9 a month I think when I do redeem a credit, and I can pause months I don't want. I have been doing it this way for years.

I did indeed redeem this month (last month or was it two months ago, I don't remember, but that was better than this month, but still a decent month here), still have 14 credits on my account, max is 24, so I need to have about 3 more good months to redeem before December when I plan to add $99 12 credits again :)

System Name Windows
Processor 7950X3D
Motherboard MSI X670E Tomahawk WiFi
Cooling Arctic LF III 420
Memory 64GB 6000 CL30
Video Card(s) RTX 4090
Case Asus ProArt PA602
Power Supply Vertex GX-1000
Software Windows 11 Pro 23H2
and I can pause months I don't want. I have been doing it this way for years.
Ohhhhhhh. Thanks for that info! I've never bought the year because I assumed you had to take every month for the year.

Glad to see you back!

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Ohhhhhhh. Thanks for that info! I've never bought the year because I assumed you had to take every month for the year.

Glad to see you back!

There is no time limit at all to use your monthly credits. I paused for like 8 months straight one time cause there was no bundle that interested me, only thing is there is a cap of 24 credits, if you buy any more than two years worth it just doesn't get added to your account.

I also had to contact Humble support one time for an issue I had a few years ago and they fixed it promptly, good company. Plus I get to pick my charity in settings if I want a default charity for my redeemed months to go to. Which is nice.

Whenever I redeem a good month for $9 though, I'm just like holy shit that was an incredible deal. :D

The most fun part for me has been finding hidden gems over the years, like Arcade Paradise ended up be a lot of fun (not a game for everyone though) I just really enjoyed it.

I think when I do redeem a credit, and I can pause months I don't want. I have been doing it this way for years.
Yeah, i had paused it last month, but still got billed, good thing i saw it in time.
I made a support ticket, did not reveal any keys and in about four days i got my money back. So their support seems good too.

Miasma Chronicles is a good game, if you liked Mutant Year Zero, you will like this too.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
i wish they'd offer gog or something

They always have steam deck verified games that look interesting in each month these days, which is great for me since I am steam deck OLED and in two years time, a steam deck 2 - fanboy.

Risk of Rain 2 is steam deck verified, I will give that a go on the Deck 2 most likely, I'm in no rush, my backlog is vast :D

I never played the first one, so I don't know if I need to for story or not, but I will cross that when it comes time to

Processor AMD 7900X3D
Cooling In Win SR36
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Keyboard Logitech G510
It's even better if you pay $99 for 12 month credits during the Christmas sale each year. That is what I do, comes out to almost $9 a month I think when I do redeem a credit, and I can pause months I don't want. I have been doing it this way for years.

I did indeed redeem this month (last month or was it two months ago, I don't remember, but that was better than this month, but still a decent month here), still have 14 credits on my account, max is 24, so I need to have about 3 more good months to redeem before December when I plan to add $99 12 credits again :)
If you do full year you get up to 20% off of the store and that can help too. For me Humble is like the Arcade and scratches every itch I get unless it is something Avatar or Space Marine2. I have been a subscriber since the beginning as well in 2017 and the best thing is only 2 Games (Squadrons and I can't remember) are no longer available to get the key for.

This month especially had when I just browsed the Games and saw Miasma Chronicles as the 5th Game. I have that Game until I got to a Mission that is a little hard for me. There are powerful enemies you encounter early in the Game but the experience is pure dystopian sci fi. I love me some Racing and that arcade has just expanded with Lego 2K drive.

There are days when I want to try a new Game and instead of going on any Store front log in to Humble and peruse the hundreds of Games waiting for me 24/7 365 days a year. I have mentioned Raji and Hell Let Loose before but I still have Games like Midnight Sun to redeem.

I guess the mention of a Total War 40K has me even more deep into that franchise and I have been consuming a lot of lore and Games videos so as I stated Battle Sector will be enjoyed. Right now I am remembering how much I enjoyed Everspace2 and also am using the Cadillac ATS-V in AMS2, last race was California Highway from Project Cars 2, first race was in blowing snow. Redout2 got some love too as the Arcade was my stomping ground too and that is the most Arcade racing Game on PC for me. If you think Forza is arcade fun, once you master the controls on Redout2 it will be a blast. Like Everspace2 the music completes the stage in that Game to give that smile we are a looking for as kinetic Junkies. Anyone remember how rewarding it felt to beat Wizard of Wor? Yep DABS are talking and it's not even Friday but the weather is warm and the humidity is up.

They always have steam deck verified games that look interesting in each month these days, which is great for me since I am steam deck OLED and in two years time, a steam deck 2 - fanboy.

Risk of Rain 2 is steam deck verified, I will give that a go on the Deck 2 most likely, I'm in no rush, my backlog is vast :D

I never played the first one, so I don't know if I need to for story or not, but I will cross that when it comes time to
I am saving my pennies for a Steam Deck 2. It is the Game Boy for PC Gamers so that will be like a Gameboy advanced. Then you have even more fun in the space. Gaming in the living room will be back

I have that Game until I got to a Mission that is a little hard for me.
Stealth is your friend, pick off enemies one by one. Or do some other side missions to level up your squad then tackle the hard mission again.

HNBas

It's great to see so many of you finding value in Humble's subscription model and the various games they offer. I've also been considering the yearly subscription after hearing about the ability to pause months and save credits – it sounds like a great way to manage the subscription based on your gaming interests.

@Space Lynx, thanks for the tip on the Christmas sale and the ability to pause. It’s really helpful for maximizing the value of the subscription. And @Super Firm Tofu, it's good to know there's no time limit on using the credits.

@kapone32, your description of the variety of games available and how you enjoy exploring them really resonates. It's like having an arcade at your fingertips. Speaking of which, for those looking for additional recommendations and hidden gems, Gamer Choice offers some excellent insights and reviews on a wide range of games. It might be worth checking out to find new favorites.

@droopyRO, thanks for the advice on tackling difficult missions. Leveling up and picking off enemies one by one with stealth tactics sounds like a solid strategy. Miasma Chronicles does seem intriguing, especially for fans of Mutant Year Zero.

Overall, it's awesome to hear about everyone's experiences and strategies for getting the most out of their gaming subscriptions and devices. Keep the tips coming!

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name White DJ in Detroit
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
Ohh hey Stray Gods! Forgot about that game.

Oh June. :/

Last edited:
Processor Intel i7 77OOK
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus something
Cooling Noctua NH-U12S dual fan
Memory Ballistix 32 Go
Video Card(s) MSI 3060 Gaming X
Storage Mixed bag of M2 SSD and SATA SSD
Display(s) MSI 34" 3440x1440 Artimys 343CQR
Case Old Corsair Obsidian something
Audio Device(s) Integrated
Power Supply Old Antec HCG 620 still running good
Mouse Steelseries something
Keyboard Steelseries someting too
Benchmark Scores bench ? no time to lose with bench ! :)

I don't care what anyone says Humble Choice is the best $13.99 you can spend in Gaming​

Ok, so why talking about it ?
:D :D ;)

Processor AMD 7900X3D
Cooling In Win SR36
Keyboard Logitech G510

I don't care what anyone says Humble Choice is the best $13.99 you can spend in Gaming​

Ok, so why talking about it ?
:D :D ;)
To raise awareness. Humble Choice costs the exact same as Game Pass but you get to keep or gift or sell those Games to your heart's desire.

thanks for the advice on tackling difficult missions. Leveling up and picking off enemies one by one with stealth tactics sounds like a solid strategy. Miasma Chronicles does seem intriguing, especially for fans of Mutant Year Zero.
It plays the same as MYZ. But you have that "magic" from Miasma to work with after you unlock it. Use stealth and supressed weapons as to thin your enemys before entering combat, and avoid high level areas, until you level up.

Processor AMD 7900X3D
Cooling In Win SR36
Keyboard Logitech G510
It plays the same as MYZ. But you have that "magic" from Miasma to work with after you unlock it. Use stealth and supressed weapons as to thin your enemys before entering combat, and avoid high level areas, until you level up.
If anyone wants a copy of that DM me. I already bought this excellent Xcom clone with a dark future plot almost akin to the Outer Worlds.

Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar b650m wifi
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengeance 30CL6000
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Lexar NM790 4TB + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial BX100 250GB
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Lian Li A3 mATX White
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W11 IoT Enterprise LTSC
14 eur a month x 12 = an absolute metric ton of games on sale that I do actually play. I mean, spend 168 eur on games, its more than I can play in a year. All you get on the Bundle are games that have seen (deep) discounts. Or perhaps even got released for free on, say, EGS. On the flip side: not even just older games either but some even in early access or close to release are not priced that high... I bought Vampire Survivors and Hall of Torment prior to my holiday for what... 6,- together... V Rising was 24,99. Bulwark was 12,-... Farthest Frontier is 29,50.

These comparisons don't really do justice to the fact that any kind of preconfigured 'bundle' is much the same as a Game Pass: you don't control what content you buy. You get served content. Its only a good deal because you want to believe it is, but honestly, you can also maintain personal purchase power, keep 168 eur in pocket and spend it on the exact products you really do want to support and play.

But sure, if your mojo is 'I'll play what I get served' then that's fine and Humble is a fine deal too. Its a bit like 'linear TV'. You pay for cable, and then you'll just mindlessly zap between channels, its all moving imagery, so that's great. But in my mind, we got digital distribution exactly to avoid the linear TV slavery. We can now access the exact content we want, when we want it, without being steered and manipulated by the cadence publishers love us to be in to max their profit; or in the case of linear TV, watch as many commercials as possible.

And beyond that, there is the problem of 'Time vs consumption rate vs actual cost of services' when taken as a whole. Subscriptions always cost money, but do you get your money's worth every time? In the case of Bundles: do you really use all those game codes, or is the better half either 'gifted' (ergo not used, you wasted money bottom line) or just simply sitting in a library for years on end? And if you're playing your Bundle-games... that's time your not using your, say, Netflix account for all it is worth. Whichever way you push this, you're going to waste 'subscription money/time' unless you do three things simultaneously, which we mostly just can't unless we're talking about listening to Spotify while slaying Xenos scum in Battlesector. To some extent that's fine. But I believe there's no way you are actually keeping track of this, while you ARE certain money is filtered from your pocket every month. Tally up the cost of a few of those on-demand subs you've got and suddenly you're looking at >300 eur per year for content you never chose. Or 500. Or even more. That's serious money.

Last edited:
System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i5-12600KF 'stock power limits/-115mV undervolt+contact frame'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/@950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
14 eur a month x 12 = an absolute metric ton of games on sale that I do actually play. I mean, spend 168 eur on games, its more than I can play in a year. All you get on the Bundle are games that have seen (deep) discounts. Or perhaps even got released for free on, say, EGS. On the flip side: not even just older games either but some even in early access or close to release are not priced that high... I bought Vampire Survivors and Hall of Torment prior to my holiday for what... 6,- together... V Rising was 24,99. Bulwark was 12,-... Farthest Frontier is 29,50.

These comparisons don't really do justice to the fact that any kind of preconfigured 'bundle' is much the same as a Game Pass: you don't control what content you buy. You get served content. Its only a good deal because you want to believe it is, but honestly, you can also maintain personal purchase power, keep 168 eur in pocket and spend it on the exact products you really do want to support and play.

But sure, if your mojo is 'I'll play what I get served' then that's fine and Humble is a fine deal too. Its a bit like 'linear TV'. You pay for cable, and then you'll just mindlessly zap between channels, its all moving imagery, so that's great. But in my mind, we got digital distribution exactly to avoid the linear TV slavery. We can now access the exact content we want, when we want it, without being steered and manipulated by the cadence publishers love us to be in to max their profit; or in the case of linear TV, watch as many commercials as possible.

And beyond that, there is the problem of 'Time vs consumption rate vs actual cost of services' when taken as a whole. Subscriptions always cost money, but do you get your money's worth every time? In the case of Bundles: do you really use all those game codes, or is the better half either 'gifted' (ergo not used, you wasted money bottom line) or just simply sitting in a library for years on end? And if you're playing your Bundle-games... that's time your not using your, say, Netflix account for all it is worth. Whichever way you push this, you're going to waste 'subscription money/time' unless you do three things simultaneously, which we mostly just can't unless we're talking about listening to Spotify while slaying Xenos scum in Battlesector. To some extent that's fine. But I believe there's no way you are actually keeping track of this, while you ARE certain money is filtered from your pocket every month. Tally up the cost of a few of those on-demand subs you've got and suddenly you're looking at >300 eur per year for content you never chose. Or 500. Or even more. That's serious money.
I have pretty similar feelings about Humble and this topic in general.
To be honest every time I've checked Humble it was meh, not my cup of tea kind of games or when theres maybe 1-2 that would interest me it just not worth it for me.

GamePass in the other hand I find very useful for my use case since they keep adding more and more games to it that I'm actually interested in + theres a bunch of older ones that I would like to play at some point.
Last time I've counted/checked whats on there it would last me an entire year if not more and thats not counting the new games being added. 'at the rate of my gaming that is..'

I'm on my second full year of GamePass 'gifted' but once that runs out in mid december I will start buying monthly keys most likely from a key site or something.
Owning whatever single player games is also not that important to me anymore except the very few 1-2 big relases/year that I bother buying at full price on day 1/or games that I play long term like Diablo 4/Looter shooters cause those I prefer to straight out buy.
I mean when I finish a simple single player game chances are I won't be revisiting it for years so I don't need to hoard everything and even IF I do revisit/re play a single player game years later then at that point I can just pick it up for cheap anyway.

I think this year I've only bought Forbidden West and Last Epoch, rest of my gaming was done on GamePass and Blizzard launcher with D3/D4 and some free2play gacha games that I play as a side game.

Last edited:
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Cooling In Win SR36
Keyboard Logitech G510

I understand your position and will not argue but $14 is not that bad in the World we live in. In reality it is not as bad as you look at it though as there are plenty of Gems. I do not look at it as whatever I get but what is new at the Arcade. Ghostrunner2 is not a bad Game either. Now that Miasma Chronicles is in there it also kinds of cements that I like what they pick. A game that I would not have bought that I absolutely love is Furi and there are plenty to keep me engaged.

I save $100 a pay period for Entertainment and $50 for hobbies. So $14 a month for me is better spent on Humble where I own the Game and can redeem it anytime.

Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar b650m wifi
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengeance 30CL6000
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Lexar NM790 4TB + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 980 1TB + Crucial BX100 250GB
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Lian Li A3 mATX White
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W11 IoT Enterprise LTSC
I understand your position and will not argue but $14 is not that bad in the World we live in. In reality it is not as bad as you look at it though as there are plenty of Gems. I do not look at it as whatever I get but what is new at the Arcade. Ghostrunner2 is not a bad Game either. Now that Miasma Chronicles is in there it also kinds of cements that I like what they pick. A game that I would not have bought that I absolutely love is Furi and there are plenty to keep me engaged.

I save $100 a pay period for Entertainment and $50 for hobbies. So $14 a month for me is better spent on Humble where I own the Game and can redeem it anytime.
That's exactly it I think, to consider linear TV again: if you like the shows that are on various channels, then there's always something to watch and its obviously worth it. There's no right or wrong

System Name Personal / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5900x / Ryzen 5600X3D
Motherboard Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 /ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming
Cooling Corsair H100i / bequiet! Pure Rock Slim 2
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 / 16GB DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA XC3 Ultra RTX 3080Ti / EVGA RTX 3060 XC
Storage 500GB Pro 970, 250 GB SSD, 1TB & 500GB Western Digital / lots
Display(s) Dell - S3220DGF & S3222DGM 32"
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo / CM HAF XB Evo
Audio Device(s) Logitech G35 headset
Power Supply 850W SeaSonic X Series / 750W SeaSonic X Series
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 / Windows 10 Pro 64
I stopped using HB after it changed ownership some years back. The bundles became really crappy and pricing wasn't what it was with the new ownership. I never really bothered to go back after that. Doesn't really bother me since I still have so many games to play. I don't need to keep adding more that I'll never get around to playing.

System Name "Icy Resurrection"
Processor 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900KS Special Edition
Motherboard ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 APEX ENCORE
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S upgraded with 2x NF-F12 iPPC-3000 fans and Honeywell PTM7950 TIM
Memory 32 GB G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB F5-6800J3445G16GX2-TZ5RK @ 7600 MT/s 36-44-44-52-96 1.4V
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4080 16GB GDDR6X White OC Edition
Storage 500 GB WD Black SN750 SE NVMe SSD + 4 TB WD Red Plus WD40EFPX HDD
Display(s) 55-inch LG G3 OLED
Case Pichau Mancer CV500 White Edition
Power Supply EVGA 1300 G2 1.3kW 80+ Gold
Mouse Microsoft Classic Intellimouse
Keyboard Galax Stealth STL-03
Software Windows 11 IoT Enterprise LTSC 24H2
Benchmark Scores I pulled a Qiqi~
Humble hasn't had anything good in years. I ended up cancelling my grandfathered classic plan after skipping 15 months in a row, I just couldn't care about logging in every month to pause given how utterly sad the games looked like. Epic's weekly freebies have been far more interesting. With the exception of one or two games since then, Humble pretty much died once IGN took over

Processor AMD 7900X3D
Cooling In Win SR36
Keyboard Logitech G510
Humble hasn't had anything good in years. I ended up cancelling my grandfathered classic plan after skipping 15 months in a row, I just couldn't care about logging in every month to pause given how utterly sad the games looked like. Epic's weekly freebies have been far more interesting. With the exception of one or two games since then, Humble pretty much died once IGN took over

The first page is just 2024. You are telling us that all of these Games suck

System Name "Icy Resurrection"
Processor 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900KS Special Edition
Motherboard ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 APEX ENCORE
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S upgraded with 2x NF-F12 iPPC-3000 fans and Honeywell PTM7950 TIM
Memory 32 GB G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB F5-6800J3445G16GX2-TZ5RK @ 7600 MT/s 36-44-44-52-96 1.4V
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4080 16GB GDDR6X White OC Edition
Storage 500 GB WD Black SN750 SE NVMe SSD + 4 TB WD Red Plus WD40EFPX HDD
Display(s) 55-inch LG G3 OLED
Case Pichau Mancer CV500 White Edition
Power Supply EVGA 1300 G2 1.3kW 80+ Gold
Mouse Microsoft Classic Intellimouse
Keyboard Galax Stealth STL-03
Software Windows 11 IoT Enterprise LTSC 24H2
Benchmark Scores I pulled a Qiqi~
Last edited:
The first page is just 2024. You are telling us that all of these Games suck

With the exception of a handful (which need no introduction), 90% of them are either old (and thus, you're likely to have already played/own them), or shovelware. So, yes.

So...I agree and disagree with Dr. Dro.

I know that's not a clear answer...but hear me out. The hype for games is largely two tailed. There's initial hype pre-release, for games who have beta testing. Whether this is something like a celebrity gamer, or a formal beta trial, there's always some hype that builds to launch day, then a dip as the earliest adopters buy-in, and finally the second hype bubble as real people leave feedback. Ideally this would be two equally tall tails...but usually the pre-release hype is the largest.

This is relevant....because you don't see anything later. No tail that develops in three months, or a year. Occasionally you'll find a freak show that basically resets and gets a new start due to some outside influences....but for the most part games are largely done selling in volume shortly after launch. Humble has largely decided to admit that tacitly, and repackages games at about the 6-9 month vintage that were the hottest crap...but now you've either got them or wouldn't be buying them normally. As such you get gems like Destroy all Humans...and offal like the Saint's Row remaster. Thing is....they're old. November 2023 was when they "gave" us WWE 2k23...so you can see that unless you really don't give a crap about what is hot right now...then Humble just might not be the thing to scratch your itch.

That's how I feel. Humble Bundle used to be weird and wonderful indie stuff that was fresh and new. IGN bought them out, and turned them into old Netflix. IE, you can have slightly older games at way cheaper in large quantities. Games Pass is the new Netflix/HBO/Disney model where they are keeping you on the bleeding edge at a loss...and will eventually try to make up that loss by jacking that price up when their competition becomes less profitable. I....like the old Netflix model's relative pricing, and don't mind the wait. I left Netflix because they were making about 1 or 2 shows I liked a year, killing off both of them, and had a dozen "prestige" pieces for critics to make them look good. I see Humble as good for a niche market...and wish that there were more people who it fit. That said...."best" option is basically true only if you have infinite patience.

Processor AMD 7900X3D
Cooling In Win SR36
Keyboard Logitech G510
With the exception of a handful (which need no introduction), 90% of them are either old (and thus, you're likely to have already played/own them), or shovelware. So, yes.
If you bought all of them. It would be exhaustive but if we looked at the current price of all of those Games what would the Savings be if you were going to get them today. You are missing something, more than 90% of those Games have 70% positive reviews on Steam That is how it works. So that when I downloaded Hell Let Loose I was pleasantly surprised with how much fun it has been. That is the hook for me that I have no idea what we will get to scratch the Gaming itch.