• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

I have a Gigabyte GeForce 1660 super (triple fan) - I need advice for the 1 W.block I could find

System Name The Mutt
Processor intel Core i5 10th gen. - $230.00
Motherboard Gigabyte z-490 Vision D - $264.00 at posting
Cooling MX1 plus Water block, P32-D5 Pump/reservoir, 2x 480 CLD Rad w/ 4 Thermaltake quad fans.
Memory G Skill Trident Z Royal 64GB (2x32GB) - $209.00 at posting
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super - $229.00 at posting
Storage Silicon Power 1TB M-2 - 94$ as of posting
Display(s) Vizio 65" 3-D, Sharp Aquos 65" , Samsung 65 UHD"
Case Thermaltake Core P7
Audio Device(s) Onkyo 7.1 Receiver TX-NR - 609 Focusrite 2i2 - $159.00
Power Supply Thermaltake iRGB 1000w
Mouse Red Dragon M801 Sniper Pro - $45.99
Keyboard lifeworks RGB
Software Windows 10 Pro - $19.00
Benchmark Scores alas, none....yet
Appreciate any help.

Like I saud, I have the Gigabyte 1660 super (triple fan), but it isn't the Over clock version.
Will that cause a problem with a water block that fits the exact picture on the model I have - from the outside.(Bottom shot of fans in pic).

Ids there anything different inside the GPU's of the 1660 and 1660 O.C. that would make the below water block not work for me?
It is literally the only one I could find for my GPU. Here is my GPU:

GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Video Card GV-N166SGAMING-6GD - Newegg.com

Here are 2 pictures of the Byski W block I want to get. One has a small picture of my GPU, so it looks like it will fit.

Also, the actual link for the W block I want to buy.
Bykski N GV2060GamingPRO X. GPU Water Block For GIGABYTE RTX 2060 1660TI/1660 GAMING OC PRO 6G Video Cards,VGA Liquid Cooler|Fans & Cooling| - AliExpress

Never ordered from Aliexpress, so any advice would be great. Thank you!

0 TPU help 1.png
0 TPU help 2.png

System Name The Mutt
Cooling MX1 plus Water block, P32-D5 Pump/reservoir, 2x 480 CLD Rad w/ 4 Thermaltake quad fans.
Case Thermaltake Core P7
Keyboard lifeworks RGB
Edit of post quoted directly below. Thank you, Raevenlord! Appreciate that!

Last edited:

Raevenlord

News Editor
System Name The Ryzening
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI X570 MAG TOMAHAWK
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360mm AIO
Memory 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3733 (4x 8 GB)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti
Storage Boot: Transcend MTE220S 2TB, Kintson A2000 1TB, Seagate Firewolf Pro 14 TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG270UP (1440p 144 Hz IPS)
Case Lian Li O11DX Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) iFi Audio Zen DAC
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ 750 W
Mouse Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Keyboard Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Software Windows 10 x64
This was a crappy thread, my apologies.
I a moderator would like to erase this thread, please do and best wishes.

Why? It's a question. Honest questions aren't crappy.

I'd put my hands on fire in saying that there is no difference between OC and non-OC versions that would invalidate the waterblock's compatibility (makes no sense to have different manufacturing lines for the same product instead of simply applying different BIOS).

But... I've never applied a waterblock to a graphics card in my life, so some more knowledgeable members maybe can give their 2 cents on the matter.

Processor 5800x3D
Motherboard x570 Extreme 4
Cooling Deepcool AK620 Digital
Memory 2x16 Steel Viper 3600 Mhz
Video Card(s) 4070 SUPER FE
Storage 500 GB WD SN750 / 870 Evo 500 GB / Kingston 480 GB SSD
Display(s) Alienware 34 aw3418dw / ROG Swift pg27q
Case Corsair 3000D
Power Supply Seasonic V3 1000w
Mouse Model O
Keyboard GMMK Pro w/ SP Magic Girls
Software WIndows 10 Pro

I'd put my hands on fire in saying that there is no difference between OC and non-OC versions that would invalidate the waterblock's compatibility (makes no sense to have different manufacturing lines for the same product instead of simply applying different BIOS).

But... I've never applied a waterblock to a graphics card in my life, so some more knowledgeable members maybe can give their 2 cents on the matter.
Agreed they are almost certainly the same board just one has a factory OC and the other runs at stock speeds.

Processor i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz (H2O Cooled)
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
Cooling CPU = EK Velocity / GPU = EK Vector
Memory 32GB - G-Skill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHz
Video Card(s) AMD RX 6900 XT (H2O Cooled)
Storage Samsung 860 EVO - 970 EVO - 870 QVO
Display(s) Samsung QN90A 50" 4K TV & LG 20" 1600x900
Case Lian Li O11-D
Audio Device(s) Presonus Studio 192
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 850W
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2S
Keyboard Matias RGB Backlit Keyboard
Software Windows 10 & macOS (Hackintosh)
you should contact the manufacturer directly for reassurance.

Bykski does have a US site

www.bykski.us

I have used their fittings and some other random parts, but not their waterblocks but was seriously considering theirs for my RX 5700 XT. I went with EK in the long run because EK had clear instructions available. I'm under the impression Bykski being Chinese doesn't include English instructions....some sites even have that noted in their product descriptions. It was my first go of using a water block on a GPU so I didn't want to wing it and I'm guessing you don't either if you're asking questions like this. So again, I recommend contacting them directly to understand 1) if it fits your card and 2) if it comes with English instructions or if they can email you English instructions. They also don't seem to list every single part they make on the US site, likely because they don't offer their entire catalog worldwide so don't be discouraged it is not on there....they should still be accommodating to you if you link them to the same aliexpress page or where ever you may purchase it from.

OK I wrote that above before going through that whole link....so its good there are clear English instructions available on aliexpress! I also want to point out the "RGB" stuff of theirs I have is not the typical RGB. Looks like they call it RGW (A-RGB). This is what the rest of the world normally would call "D-RGB" for digital RGB, and is 5v 3pin. Their connector is very small by comparison to the standards most are used to. You will need a cable from them to convert that RGW plug to a normal D-RGB plug for your motherboard. If you are getting the 12v 4pin RGB version, I think that is the normal standard and will plug directly to the motherboard without a converting cable....but I'm not 100% because I only have their 5v stuff, not the 12v stuff. read through that link you sent carefully to understand if your motherboard can support the RGB or RBW plug or if you need the converting cable. If you do need it, this is the part you want.

I have recently made a purchase from aliexpress, its like their ebay sort of. other than it taking like what seemed like 2 months to arrive to Central NY it was a normal buying experience. just take note it's going to be an extended ship time coming on a shipping container from China so understandably it is a lot slower than say Amazon with their butt loads of warehouses throughout the US

and if your defense, I don't get the "crappy thread" comment. you're just asking an honest question.

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
When I was looking for which block to put on my 2070Super, I dropped a message to EK directly and put a question to Alphacool on the support forums and had official reps from both companies reply back with what would fit, part numbers and all the good stuff.

The manufacturer will be the definitive answer on what will fit, especially if you can give them your exact GPU board revision etc.

System Name The Mutt
Case Thermaltake Core P7
Keyboard lifeworks RGB

Thank you Raevenlord, and thank you chrispy_, skizzo and oldwalltree for your replies.

I wasn't sure if I explained my situation well, Raevenlord (and skizzo!). I probably just needed to be a bit more patient.

At this point I can go either 5v or 12v, by board can take either. There aren't many choices for this particular card.

I was also hoping maybe someone who has the triple fan 1660 Super might have bought a water block for it that I perhaps at this point
just haven't been able to locate online.

After reading your post skizzo, I might go with the 12v, since I'm not using either of the 2 on my board. It is tough to tell from the advertisement what they will actually look like, but the help in this thread so far does make it easier to decide.
Basically, I just need a GPU block to finish my build. I wish I could get a Thermaltake block, but they don't make it for this model.
If only the prices weren't so out of whack, I'd just get a 2060 or even a (!) 3090. At least this one is under $100, so as long as it works, it will be worth it.

Also, that was what I was thinking, oldwalltree - there really should be no difference, but felt it might be wise to ask, I'm glad I did after all.
I've never taken apart a GPU to add a water block yet either Raevenlord, but then again, I never did a build before this past August.
So far everything has gone well. Considering you barely need a screwdriver to put a basic computer together, it isn't the hardest thing to do. TPU and you tube have helped me greatly in learning. I was most worried so far in doing the CPU water block, but since that came out okay, I just need to do homework on the right GPU block, then more homework on how to do the thermal paste and where to put it on this GPU.
As we all know, these things never come with the best instructions! I'm/we are lucky to have this place.

Thank you all for the help! :toast:

Here is a great build video, stupendous job - with a similar Bykski GPU block. This guy did a real good job, breaking out the level and all sorts
of tools for the tubing, block looks real nice. I guess I'm going to have to order from ali express $97 total/in 10 days. Never ordered from them, anyone have dealing with them?

Still not sure if to get the remote version of the 'Block controlled' version - wish me luck!

Super clean Lian-Li O11 Dynamic hard tube water cooled RGB build - Time Lapse Build - YouTube

Last edited:
System Name The Mutt
Case Thermaltake Core P7
Keyboard lifeworks RGB
Hi. Quick recap.

My water block arrived today. Until I take apart my GPU, i'm gonna worry about how it fits, but I did gets pictures and look at videos.
I'll post them for comments soon, but I 'd just like to know if I can use my MSI Aero 1070 for a while while my 1660S is apart.
it's a few years older but i'm sure it should work, just thought I'd ask 1st (NVIDIA card for an AMD set up).

I'll gather up these pics, appreciate any help and thank you!

Processor 5800x3D
Case Corsair 3000D
Mouse Model O
Software WIndows 10 Pro
Hi. Quick recap.

My water block arrived today. Until I take apart my GPU, i'm gonna worry about how it fits, but I did gets pictures and look at videos.
I'll post them for comments soon, but I 'd just like to know if I can use my MSI Aero 1070 for a while while my 1660S is apart.
it's a few years older but i'm sure it should work, just thought I'd ask 1st (NVIDIA card for an AMD set up).

I'll gather up these pics, appreciate any help and thank you!
Just uninstall the 1660s drivers and install the 1070 and its drivers and you'll be gaming in no time! I'm very curious to see your new waterblock aswell! GL

System Name The Mutt
Case Thermaltake Core P7
Keyboard lifeworks RGB
Just uninstall the 1660s drivers and install the 1070 and its drivers and you'll be gaming in no time! I'm very curious to see your new waterblock aswell! GL

Thank! I'll try to get that done, here is the block I just got. Hopefully i'll have some pictures of it hooked up and working. :toast:
GPU CARD.png

Last edited:
Processor 5800x3d
Motherboard MSI Tomahawk x570
Cooling Thermalright
Memory 32 gb 3200mhz E die
Video Card(s) 3080
Storage 2tb nvme
Display(s) 165hz 1440p
Case Fractal Define R5
Power Supply Toughpower 850 platium
Mouse HyperX Hyperfire Pulse
Keyboard EVGA Z15
If its the same cooler, I'm pretty sure its same the PCB, so the block should have no issues at all.

System Name The Mutt
Case Thermaltake Core P7
Keyboard lifeworks RGB
If its the same cooler, I'm pretty sure its same the PCB, so the block should have no issues at all.
That would be great, thanks! :D

For better or worse, I'm going for it today - wish me luck!
I think what's throwing me is they put so many tiny screws with springs and plactic washers - way, way too many for the install.
Also got 10 screw that look to be for the backing plate - I'd know if they bothered to give instructions! As long as the cpactiors
fit in the cut outs and everything seems to fit, I think I'll be okay.
Here are what they call instructions....crazy. They also sent a pamphlet with instructions for a CPU water block. :rolleyes:

If anyone could help with spring placement, that would be great. 'instructions' say just the 4 holes by the chip. We'll see!

Should I make a different thread asking for a bit of help? I wish I could change the thread title.
I'm gonna need all the help I can get. nervous about this one.

1.png
2.png
3.png

Sar far so good!, card does match it seems. Hope I have enough Thermal padding.
card no fan.png

Last edited:
System Name daily driver Mac mini M2 Pro
Processor Apple proprietary M2 Pro (6 p-cores, 4 e-cores)
Motherboard Apple proprietary
Cooling Apple proprietary
Memory Apple proprietary 16GB LPDDR5 unified memory
Video Card(s) Apple proprietary M2 Pro (16-core GPU)
Storage Apple proprietary onboard 512GB SSD + various external HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UL850W (4K@60Hz IPS)
Case Apple proprietary
Audio Device(s) Apple proprietary
Power Supply Apple proprietary
Mouse Apple Magic Trackpad 2
Keyboard Keychron K1 tenkeyless (Gateron Reds)
Software macOS Sonoma 14.5 (with latest patches)
Benchmark Scores (My Windows daily driver is a Beelink Mini S12 Pro. I'm not interested in benchmarking.)
You have failed to read the manufacturer's instructions carefully and placed the thermal pad in the wrong position.

instruction1-highlighted.png

I've highlighted the section where the left thermal pad is supposed to go: over the eighteen MOS chips (three columns of six chips). Note that this MOS chip group is between two screw holes. You have placed your thermal pad on the wrong area.

Moreover, you are missing three other crucial sections that are clearly shown in the right illustration. It looks like you can omit the thermal pad above the GPU since your specific board is not populated (I'm guessing you have a variant with less VRAM).

card-wrong-thermal-pad-placement.jpg

Go back and reread the entire instructions carefully and note the line art in the illustrations (before & after).

You should probably ask someone else (a friend with more experience in these matters) to double check your work each step of the way since you are clearly having difficulty following basic instructions.

Best of luck.

System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
You have failed to read the manufacturer's instructions carefully and placed the thermal pad in the wrong position.

View attachment 206734
I've highlighted the section where the left thermal pad is supposed to go: over the eighteen MOS chips (three columns of six chips). Note that this MOS chip group is between two screw holes. You have placed your thermal pad on the wrong area.

Moreover, you are missing three other crucial sections that are clearly shown in the right illustration. It looks like you can omit the thermal pad above the GPU since your specific board is not populated (I'm guessing you have a variant with less VRAM).

View attachment 206735
Go back and reread the entire instructions carefully and note the line art in the illustrations (before & after).

You should probably ask someone else (a friend with more experience in these matters) to double check your work each step of the way since you are clearly having difficulty following basic instructions.

Best of luck.

I don't think @Secret Rival applied that thermal pad, I think this is the "before" photo and that was just left over from the original heatsink as per W1zzard's teardown when this was reviewed. It likely needs to be removed to avoid interference with the block:

1625509274616.png

Anyhow, it's definitely worth getting this right, so have someone check (hell, post photos here if you're in no rush) for anything you're not 100% sure about. Missing thermal pads can, at best, be the cause of crashes or severe performance throttling and, at worst, lead to smoke or even fire.

And without trying to be pedantic (because it matters) here's a correction to the correction:

1625508114976.png

Last edited:

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2Ă—BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
Appreciate any help.

Like I saud, I have the Gigabyte 1660 super (triple fan), but it isn't the Over clock version.
Will that cause a problem with a water block that fits the exact picture on the model I have - from the outside.(Bottom shot of fans in pic).

Ids there anything different inside the GPU's of the 1660 and 1660 O.C. that would make the below water block not work for me?
It is literally the only one I could find for my GPU. Here is my GPU:

GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Video Card GV-N166SGAMING-6GD - Newegg.com

Here are 2 pictures of the Byski W block I want to get. One has a small picture of my GPU, so it looks like it will fit.

Also, the actual link for the W block I want to buy.
Bykski N GV2060GamingPRO X. GPU Water Block For GIGABYTE RTX 2060 1660TI/1660 GAMING OC PRO 6G Video Cards,VGA Liquid Cooler|Fans & Cooling| - AliExpress

Never ordered from Aliexpress, so any advice would be great. Thank you!

View attachment 203186View attachment 203187

If they are exact same layout, no

System Name daily driver Mac mini M2 Pro
Processor Apple proprietary M2 Pro (6 p-cores, 4 e-cores)
Motherboard Apple proprietary
Cooling Apple proprietary
Memory Apple proprietary 16GB LPDDR5 unified memory
Video Card(s) Apple proprietary M2 Pro (16-core GPU)
Storage Apple proprietary onboard 512GB SSD + various external HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UL850W (4K@60Hz IPS)
Case Apple proprietary
Audio Device(s) Apple proprietary
Power Supply Apple proprietary
Mouse Apple Magic Trackpad 2
Keyboard Keychron K1 tenkeyless (Gateron Reds)
Software macOS Sonoma 14.5 (with latest patches)
Benchmark Scores (My Windows daily driver is a Beelink Mini S12 Pro. I'm not interested in benchmarking.)
I don't think @Secret Rival applied that thermal pad, I think this is the "before" photo and that was just left over from the original heatsink as per W1zzard's teardown when this was reviewed. It likely needs to be removed to avoid interference with the block:

View attachment 206744

Anyhow, it's definitely worth getting this right, so have someone check (hell, post photos here if you're in no rush) for anything you're not 100% sure about. Missing thermal pads can, at best, be the cause of crashes or severe performance throttling and, at worst, lead to smoke or even fire.

And without trying to be pedantic (because it matters) here's a correction to the correction:

View attachment 206743
You're right, in my haste I highlighted the wrong chips. It's worth going through this very carefully and matching the cooling block's plates to the chips on the card. I did checked 3-4 times when I put an Alphacool block on my 3080.

It's more obvious when you look at the cooling block.

System Name The Mutt
Case Thermaltake Core P7
Keyboard lifeworks RGB
Thanks everyone! Yes, that was leftover thermal pad from disassembly.

I made sure every spoy in gray is covered and I was nervous about the 2 that you corrected, Chrispy so I made sure they are covered. Thank you!

I just have to run the tubing now and see what temperatures I get. This wasn't so bad. I do see how is could have been bad if it didn't fit the cutouts in the acrylic, but all seems to be well. I'll post a shot of the pads I put on so if I missed anything, maybe someone can point it out.

Much appreciated, thank you!

System Name The Mutt
Case Thermaltake Core P7
Keyboard lifeworks RGB
Well, it's done - temp is at a solid 27 Celsius, same as CPU.
Much better tubing on the left than the right side. I'll six that soon!
Thank you for all the help, I really appreciate it!
GPU block.jpg

Processor i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz (H2O Cooled)
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
Cooling CPU = EK Velocity / GPU = EK Vector
Memory 32GB - G-Skill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHz
Video Card(s) AMD RX 6900 XT (H2O Cooled)
Storage Samsung 860 EVO - 970 EVO - 870 QVO
Display(s) Samsung QN90A 50" 4K TV & LG 20" 1600x900
Case Lian Li O11-D
Audio Device(s) Presonus Studio 192
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 850W
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2S
Keyboard Matias RGB Backlit Keyboard
Software Windows 10 & macOS (Hackintosh)
nice! are you using those RGB fittings from thermaltake? I notice some tubes look clear, others have color, so not sure if it is light from the fans I'm seeing. I think I can see the connector for one dangling off a fitting going into the left hand side radiator, which would explain why that one is clear if so

dgianstefani

TPU Proofreader
Staff member
System Name Silent
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D @ 5.15ghz BCLK OC, TG AM5 High Performance Heatspreader
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix X670E-I, chipset fans removed
Cooling Optimus Block, HWLABS Copper 240/40 + 240/30, D5/Res, 4x Noctua A12x25, 2x A4x10, Mayhems Ultra Pure
Memory 32 GB Dominator Platinum 6150 MT 26-36-36-48, 56.6ns AIDA, 2050 FCLK, 160 ns tRFC, active cooled
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition, Conductonaut Extreme, 18 W/mK MinusPad Extreme, Corsair XG7 Waterblock
Storage Intel Optane DC P1600X 118 GB, Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB
Display(s) 32" 240 Hz 1440p Samsung G7, 31.5" 165 Hz 1440p LG NanoIPS Ultragear, MX900 dual gas VESA mount
Case Sliger SM570 CNC Aluminium 13-Litre, 3D printed feet, custom front panel pump/res combo
Audio Device(s) Audeze Maxwell Ultraviolet, Razer Nommo Pro
Power Supply SF750 Plat, full transparent custom cables, Sentinel Pro 1500 Online Double Conversion UPS w/Noctua
Mouse Razer Viper Pro V2 8 KHz Mercury White w/Tiger Ice Skates & Pulsar Supergrip tape
Keyboard Wooting 60HE+, TOFU-R CNC Alu/Brass, SS Prismcaps W, Jellykey, Lube/Mod, TLabs Leath/Suede Wristrest
Software Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 19044.4046
Benchmark Scores Legendary
Still trying to work out the logic of watercooling an upper entry level card

Processor 5800x3D
Case Corsair 3000D
Mouse Model O
Software WIndows 10 Pro
Awesome! Great Job!

System Name The Mutt
Case Thermaltake Core P7
Keyboard lifeworks RGB
Awesome! Great Job!
Thank you, oldwalltree!! I'm gonna redo the tubing on the right side, I appreciate the encouragement!

nice! are you using those RGB fittings from thermaltake? I notice some tubes look clear, others have color, so not sure if it is light from the fans I'm seeing. I think I can see the connector for one dangling off a fitting going into the left hand side radiator, which would explain why that one is clear if so

yes skizzo, they are Thermaltake RGB fittings but I haven't really hooked them up solidly yet. I need to find the controler that came with the 2nd pack of fittings. It seems if you don't use the controller for the fittings, one side is always red. Maybe I'm wrong and other controllers work also but either way, I'll sort it out soon!

I'm just glad it isn't leaking and I have decent temperatures. I'll get these fittings worked out and the 'RGB Puke' colors will be in full effect!
Thank you for the help - everyone!