• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

i7 9750h lenovo y540 15IHR rtx 2060 , Help me , i need help , help i need

yoImyoya

Hello , im new to undervolting and my cpu is i7 9750h , can u help me please it will mean alot , my laptop is lenovo y540-15IHR , gpu rtx 2060 , my cpu temp reachs to 100 , i needed to do something so i downloaded the throttlestop software before a day and i started to play with numbers and i dont know why i did that , i put it both core and cache to -250 (i did that because i was playing battlefield 2042 with -129.9 but it didnt fix the heat problem so i decided to increase it and them boom), then my laptop turned off screen get me blue screen , alot of issues happened , now after all of that i went to bios restored default settings then deleted thorttlestop and downloaded it again now , i rlly need someone who can help me i went so scary after what happened with me and almost lost my laptop, i need full settings for FIVR and TPL and other things , please help!

yoImyoya

i hate waiting , we are in 2024 they rlly need to make auto undervolt , i started to hate my laptop im gna cry