• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Indiana Jones and the Great Circle Launching on December 9, Features NVIDIA DLSS 3.5 Support

GFreeman

News Editor
Staff member
Bethesda has officially announced that Indiana Jones and the Great Circle game will be launching on PC, Xbox Series X/S, and Game Pass on December 9th. In addition, we got to take a look at the whole new trailer. In addition, Bethesda has announced that Indiana Jones and the Great Circle will feature NVIDIA DLSS 3.5 with Ray Reconstruction support, promising some impressive visuals as well as performance, at least on Nvidia GeForce RTX GPUs.

As announced, Bethesda is bringing "a new level of cinematic immersion in Indiana Jones and the Great Circle on PC thanks to full ray tracing, which can be accelerated and further enhanced by NVIDIA DLSS 3.5 with Ray Reconstruction. From the hallowed halls of the Vatican and the sunken temples of Sukhothai to the pyramids of Egypt and the snowy peaks of the Himalayas, you'll experience Indy's adventure at peak performance and image quality on GeForce RTX 40 Series GPUs."

In addition to DLSS Ray Reconstruction, which works in tandem with DLSS Super Resolution and DLSS Frame Generation, Indiana Jones and The Great Circle will also support NVIDIA Reflex, as well as be available for streaming on NVIDIA GeForce NOW.

Here are the details about pre-order bonus and various editions.

Pre-Order Bonus
The Last Crusade Pack
  • Traveling Suit Outfit
  • Lion Tamer Whip
Game Pass members also get access to pre-order content as long as their Game Pass subscription is active, regardless of when they download the game.

All Editions & Early Access Details
Indiana Jones & the Great Circle early access kicks off up to 3 days before launch (actual play time depends on purchase date and will be subject to possible outages and applicable time zone differences). Find out what you need for early access and get the full breakdown of all the different Great Circle editions below.
Standard Edition
  • Includes: - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle base game (Digital or Physical)
  • Indiana Jones and the Great Circle Standard Edition is included with Xbox Game Pass. Game disc included with physical purchases of Xbox Standard Edition. Game code included with physical purchases on PC Standard edition.
Premium Edition
  • Base Game (Digital or Physical)
  • Up to 3 days early access
  • The Order of Giants Story DLC (upon release)
  • Digital Art Book
  • Temple of Doom Outfit
  • The Last Crusade Pack
    • Traveling Suit Outfit
    • Lion Tamer Whip
Premium Edition Upgrade
  • Digital Art Book
  • Temple of Doom Outfit
  • The Last Crusade Pack
    • o Traveling Suit Outfit
    • o Lion Tamer Whip
  • The base game is sold separately.
Collector's Edition
  • Base Game
  • The Great Circle 11" Globe with Hidden Storage
  • Allmaker Relic Replica with Game Code (Base Game)
  • Jumbo SteelBook Case
  • New Adventure Journal
  • Digital Art Book
  • Temple of Doom Outfit
  • The Last Crusade Pack
    • o Traveling Suit Outfit
    • o Lion Tamer Whip
Explore the world of Indiana Jones and the Great Circle with the 11" Great Circle tabletop globe. Use your wits to unlock the puzzle of the globe and reveal hidden storage.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

Another awesome game that i have to wait to play... God knows i won't enjoy it with low fps and settings. God also knows i won't spend my money on an ancient GPU generation (No DP2.1, meh performance), and right before the next one starts.

The waiting game it is then. My list keeps growing... Cyberpunk, Alan Wake 2, The Witcher 3 remaster, Indy and a few others. Next year will be a real gaming joy for everyone in my shoes. For all of us that patiently sit and wait. My TV is 4K, my monitors are 1440p. Most modern games dont run well anymore. Native is literally impossible to run too, even for the current generation lol. Which is why waiting is the best solution. I still got GTA 5 to play, and that runs well. I got some games to keep me busy ;p SO DONT WORRY ABOUT ME :love:

The actual idea of the game looks pretty cool... Kind of like a Just Cause/Uncharted series put together... It's cool to see non-Disney pick up the franchise also... Likely good for the brand.
I read it too fast but wonder if it'll be open world or very linear...
I'm kinda enjoying FC6 right now...except for the horrible optimization and eventual system lagging after ~30min of gameplay causing you to restart.... but yea.

The cutscenes are nice but would be good to see some gameplay to go along with it. Not interested in a cutscene simulator if I wanted that I'd play a recent Square Enix game.