• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

is this normal?

Synbeast

What is these white lines in sensors?

btw, when this happen theres no issue at all. I just wanna know is this normal or not. Because i don't remember any such problem like this before.

Attachments

• test.gif
    test.gif
    41.3 KB · Views: 114

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
Interesting .. sometimes the driver API fails, but in your case individual sensors are affected. Did you do anything special at the time? Does this happen often? Can you log to a file and see what the actual values are?

Synbeast

Interesting .. sometimes the driver API fails, but in your case individual sensors are affected. Did you do anything special at the time? Does this happen often? Can you log to a file and see what the actual values are?
When this happen actual values in log files like this '' - '' (none read)

also i did 1 hour long extreme furmark test and theres no problem at all but it's annoying to see those lines.

berkybear

I'm having a similar reading on mine. Here are the screenshots.

Attachments

• while_playing_yotuube.gif
    while_playing_yotuube.gif
    30 KB · Views: 49
  • happened_again.gif
    happened_again.gif
    30.5 KB · Views: 54
  • power_interruption_pcie_and_16pin.gif
    power_interruption_pcie_and_16pin.gif
    30.9 KB · Views: 49
Pretty interesting, but i dont think its gpuz doing anything wrong, its simply reporting what it sees happening. Both of you have those lines across the voltages so this may be a case of gpuz picking up on voltage fluctuation cause you both are at 12.3 too, which is real close to out of spec, that would be 12.4. You may be witnessing the psu, mobo or gpu trying to smooth that voltage out maybe. It MAY even be picking up on the PWM intervals.
I just checked mine and it has the same thing across only the voltages. Im on GPUZ 2.57.