• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Lightspeed Systems... How to get past it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keelen6

I'm doing a project for my computer science class, and it requires me to access some site that is blocked. I personally think it's a way to ID new hacks, but meh. I don't know any ways that will leave flash enabled. I have until the end of the year, so I might just try to finish my modded IE version, but I would prefer to have a backup version. This system has Lightspeed Systems and Cisco on it. I cant use any proxy sites, I'm supposed to use a new program-based hack. I have a few that I can use, but I want to keep them back in case it's actually just a front. None of them have flash anyway, and that's a requirement. In other words, anybody know any program or bit of code that can access things beyond the firewall? I can not access the command prompt, task manager, the run menu, or even the line on top of windows explorer. I can however make batch files. And I can take programs in from home. I tried tor, it doesn't connect. So really, anybody know a program or command that I can put on a drive or access with the restrictions mentioned? It's worth 25% of my grade... IDK how it's legal... but whatever. I want to do it.

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs, 24TB Enterprise drives
Display(s) 55" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.
What you are asking is for the whole answer, how about, is it DNS blocked, port? subdomain? have you even bothered trying anything yet, or you just want someone to do you work for you?

A batch file will output text results back to your drive, just add >textfile.txt to the end of the runs.

System Name Main Pc | Xeon rig
Processor Intel Core i5-4670 @3.6Ghz | Intel Xeon X5675 @stock
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | Sabertooth X58
Cooling Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB Crucial OC @ 2133mhz | 12 GB Various
Video Card(s) MSI RX480 | MSI R7970 TF III 3GD5 OC BE (Bios mod 1081 mV)
Storage 120GB Samsung Evo\ 4TB WD HDD | 120GB Samsung Evo
Case NZXT H440 | Fractal Design Define R5
Power Supply Seasonic 650 Watt| Nexus 450
Software Windows 10 Pro x64 | Windows Server 2016 Datacenter x64
go to C:\windows\system32 and search for and cmd. copy the cmd.exe to the desktop. rename cmd to explorer. run it and then do this:

http://www.giannistsakiris.com/2008/12/03/how-to-create-shortcuts-in-windows-from-the-command-line/

Direct the shortcut to the site you need it to be.

just some info. im not that hack savvy. but i know that some virusses block the name of cmd or taskmgr. maybe they have something like it.

Kproxyagent is executeable and doesnt need to be installed. it has an inbuild chrome portable.

Please let me know what you come up with. because my curiousity is endless ;)

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
Does FreeGate not work for you?

Keelen6

What you are asking is for the whole answer, how about, is it DNS blocked, port? subdomain? have you even bothered trying anything yet, or you just want someone to do you work for you?

A batch file will output text results back to your drive, just add >textfile.txt to the end of the runs.

I have tried sme things (traceroute, pinging, trying the ip alone, a few proxy downloads) but none work. Lightspeed is both based on the computer and runs through the router. I am not too knowleeable with this, so I don't really understand, but I know that I can access cmd.exe with a .bat (or at least I an on my Mac at home)
I really am sorta a hack newbie, though I do know a little. It blocks dns, and is based in a subdomain. Somehow the it guy made it a refreshing program (idk the term) so while a computer is connected to the network, and you disable it n that one, and another computer is n the same network, it restarts the first computer. I force-closed the lightspeed stuff, and it said "refreshing network" then resetted light speed. I really just need sme sort of tunnel or way to hop around the firewall. I don't know much more than that.

Sorry.

95Viper

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lightspeed is on the school's systems and you have to be running the client software to use their network.
It uses a blacklist to block sites. <-- This clue may help you or may not.

I don't know any ways that will leave flash enabled.

I really cannot believe a school official/teacher is getting the class to try and hack the schools security/web filtering software.
I believe, you just wanna do this to get to sites that are blocked (probably like youtube and other flash sites).
And, the best way to learn, is to learn the code and find it's weakness; however, copying/using someone else's hacks/techniques is not hacking... it is just lazy use of someone else's work.
Just my opinion

So, maybe these sites will help, if you can get to them:

To get around your blocking software

How to bypass blocking software using the Ubuntu Live CD

Setup your own circumventor site

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name RogueOne
Processor Xeon W9-3495x
Motherboard ASUS w790E Sage SE
Cooling SilverStone XE360-4677
Memory 128gb Gskill Zeta R5 DDR5 RDIMMs
Video Card(s) MSI SUPRIM Liquid X 4090
Storage 1x 2TB WD SN850X | 2x 8TB GAMMIX S70
Display(s) Odyssey OLED G9 (G95SC)
Case Thermaltake Core P3 Pro Snow
Audio Device(s) Moondrop S8's on schitt Modi+ & Valhalla 2
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-1600
Mouse Lamzu Atlantis mini (White)
Keyboard Monsgeek M3 Lavender, Akko Crystal Blues
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11 Pro Workstation
Benchmark Scores I dont have time for that.
so your telling me your school wants you to break their security? WAT. Here this will get you super high marks.

instead of using various software modifications to mimic another program or access system utilities like task manager you can attempt to socially engineer your professor.

what am i saying? this isnt called a "hack" this is properly called an exploit. what computer class is this 5th grade?

go ask the network administrator for the sonic wall password

or ask your domain admin to put you in a different GPO

or access the watchguard thats probably set redundantly to block the sites light speed misses.

or access the cisco switch that is probably traffic shaping you anyway.

or drop this class and go into advanced networking for enterprise level networks.

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs, 24TB Enterprise drives
Display(s) 55" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.
I am not contributing to someone we know nothing about, and if the person actually has this for a grade in a class I would assume they should know more about networking and datapackets than shown.

In short, I will not help a script kiddie. Go learn and figure it out like you are supposed to, or you are full of it, either way......

System Name Lenovo ThinkCentre
Processor AMD 5650GE
Motherboard Lenovo
Memory 32 GB DDR4
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Mouse Lenovo
Keyboard Lenovo
Software W11 Pro 64 bit
How about NO!
Even if what the OP says is true and he was asked to do this, it is still illegal.

System Name HP Omen 17
Processor i7 7700HQ
Memory 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) GTX 1060
Storage Samsung SM961 256GB + HGST 1TB
Display(s) 1080p IPS G-SYNC 75Hz
Audio Device(s) Bang & Olufsen
Power Supply 230W
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD+
Software Win 10 Pro
How about NO!
Even if what the OP says is true and he was asked to do this, it is still illegal.

2 year old thread necro by poster above you.

System Name Lenovo ThinkCentre
Processor AMD 5650GE
Motherboard Lenovo
Memory 32 GB DDR4
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Mouse Lenovo
Keyboard Lenovo
Software W11 Pro 64 bit
still asking the same question, to hack in.

AsRock

TPU addict
None of them have flash anyway, and that's a requirement. In other words, anybody know any program or bit of code that can access things beyond the firewall??????

NOOR

Same here going say No!, simply sounds like your trying some thing that you should not do, a good firewall will have multiple defenses against trying to hack though it to disable it or to fool it.

If your the one who put the firewall up then you should know how to deal with it.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name White DJ in Detroit
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
You get a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.