• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

looking for something similar to Triton 280 AiO

I want to change my AiO cooling system for the processor, because the current one has failed. Searching on the Internet, I came across this cooling model that I really LIKE it and i want to buy it, but it is no longer available on any website or online store. The model is Raijintek Triton 280 AiO

on their website it says this model is End-of -Life :(

I have 2 questions.
1. The first would be, of course, if I could find an AiO with transparent pipes similar to this Triton 280 on the market? I would like an AiO with transparent pipes. I searched on internet and and I can't find anything similar AiO with this Triton 280.
2. Why ALL the manufacturers who make AiO coolers ,they put black non-transparent pipes?Triton 280 have transparent pipes with liquid coolant in different colors, red, green, etc? much nicer visually, and it is quite efficient with CFM 80.It looks like custom liquid cooling,that's why i like it.
All AiOs from most manufacturers have black pipes so nothing can be seen, they have no charm.Why they can't diversify those banal pipes and make them transparent??All of them have non-transparent black pipes .i will never understand this thing.

thanks,

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
Transparent pipes are not in AIOs because evaporation is lessened. I cannot think of any AIO that has clear tubes. Something like the Alphacool Eisbaer would at least let you see the fluid though.