• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Modified driver for X-Fi Titanium series sound cards XFTI_PCDRV_L11_2_40_0019

Modified driver version 2.40.0026. Corrected harmonic distortion, returned frequencies to 88kHz and 176400kHz, updated driver components. The overload of the DSP with the signal entering it has been removed, which will make the driver sound a little quieter, but without any distortion at high frequencies and when using EAX filters.
P.s. Install CTxfiHlp-patch manually after installing the driver.

Attention!!! Before uninstalling the old driver and while installing the new driver, you must turn off your Internet connection, otherwise the driver will be automatically installed from Windows Update. There is no need to disable digital signature verification, just agree to continue installation in the pop-up window during installation.

Last edited:
System Name Msi PC
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard MSI b550 gaming gen 3
Cooling deepcool gammaxx 200t (deepcool z10 paste)
Memory 32(4x8) gb g.skill 3200 (qvl)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3060 8GB Ventus 2X OC
Storage Ssd Crucial mx500 500 gb
Display(s) Philips 222V8LA/00 dp 75 hz freesync
Case Q-Tech Hermes 1004 (4x12cm fans)
Audio Device(s) X-fi titanium pcie (Support Pack 8.0 (Refresh 3))
Power Supply Corsair cv 750w bronze
Mouse PATRIOT PV530OULK VIPER V530 (500hz)
Keyboard Gigabyte force k81
Software Windows 11
@Antes533 Please upload the driver somewhere that will not removed.
Second with this driver the openal games work?
The last daniel k package has fixed the bug with openal games.

@Antes533 Please upload the driver somewhere that will not removed.
The last daniel k package has fixed the bug with openal games.
I apologize for being away for a long time. I have re-uploaded the link to the driver.
The driver is compatible with cards:
Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty® Champion Series
Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Professional Series
Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Professional Audio
Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium OEM

To be honest, I didn’t check it because I don’t play old games. The main goal was to achieve good sound. But the lack of 64bit openal has been fixed.

Last edited:
Modified driver version 2.40.0026. Corrected harmonic distortion, returned frequencies to 88kHz and 176400kHz, updated driver components. The overload of the DSP with the signal entering it has been removed, which will make the driver sound a little quieter, but without any distortion at high frequencies and when using EAX filters.
P.s. Install CTxfiHlp-patch manually after installing the driver.

Attention!!! Before uninstalling the old driver and while installing the new driver, you must turn off your Internet connection, otherwise the driver will be automatically installed from Windows Update. There is no need to disable digital signature verification, just agree to continue installation in the pop-up window during installation.

is this driver newer than daniels 8 Refresh 3? because it fixes some bugs there with SPDIF and such

can you reupload the file? it's gone from the server

In the above post I re-uploaded the link to the driver.

is this driver newer than daniels 8 Refresh 3? because it fixes some bugs there with SPDIF and such

Yes, newer. Never had any bugs with SPDIF.

Last edited:
In the above post I re-uploaded the link to the driver.

Yes, newer. Never had any bugs with SPDIF.
can you tell me how to disable the Driver Signature? I tried but it still didn't install, only when I do restart and use F8 to select 7 disable driver enforcement, how do I use bcdedit to always?

is the THD is fine with the 2.40 now?

Is it fine to use 32bit 48Khz or should I use 24bit 48Khz?

my DAC Z8 Eversolo can do also 32bit 48Khz

can you tell me how to disable the Driver Signature? I tried but it still didn't install, only when I do restart and use F8 to select 7 disable driver enforcement, how do I use bcdedit to always?
No, not required. But if you installed a driver from Daniel, then it violates the integrity of the system for managing digital signatures.
What card do you have?

No, not required. But if you installed a driver from Daniel, then it violates the integrity of the system for managing digital signatures.
What card do you have?
titanium sb0880
I just had blue screen when installing your 2.40 it freeze when installing the drivers

I just had blue screen when installing your 2.40 it freeze when installing the drivers
After using the driver from Daniel, I had the same problem...I had to reinstall Windows. That was a long time ago and after that I only used my own driver package

the original drivers has issue with SPDIF it freeze the computer when trying to do something with it. test or change sample . Daniel fixed it with his drivers. something with the install of your 2.40 maybe causing issue. 2.17 works fine if I disable enforcement

anyone else installed the 2.40 drivers because it freezes for me
This is the driver package I'm currently using. There were never any freezes or other problems with the installation. Also, about 15 people tested it and also without problems. Windows 11 23H2.

This is the driver package I'm currently using. There were never any freezes or other problems with the installation. Also, about 15 people tested it and also without problems. Windows 11 23H2.
how do I fully uninstall the driver? if there are left overs because it freezed in the middle

I have already written many times that the V8 driver from Daniel is not at all suitable for titanium series cards. If you install Daniel's version V5, at least it won't break the system in the future.

it successfully install now but it showed me error in the end something with unresolved . it's something with the SPDIF

you maybe not using SPDIF now that's why its working

computer freeze everytime now

if 2.17 works and doesn't freeze then something with 2.40
I remove tails using the free version of Driver Fusion

I periodically connect the receiver via SPDIF and have never had any problems.But my card is sb0886

is not working properly for sb 0880