• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Mortal Kombat 1 Premium Edition Early Access Perks Revealed

T0@st

News Editor
Players who pre-order the Mortal Kombat 1 Premium Edition will get Playable Character Shang Tsung and have 5-day early access to the game beginning Sept. 14, 2023. Mortal Kombat 1 Premium Edition will be playable on September 14th at 10am PDT / 12pm CDT / 1pm EDT. Discover a reborn Mortal Kombat Universe created by the Fire God Liu Kang. Mortal Kombat 1 ushers in a new era of the iconic franchise with a new fighting system, game modes, and fatalities!

Mortal Kombat 1 is a brand-new title in the acclaimed Mortal Kombat videogame franchise that has sold more than 80 million units since its debut over 30 years ago. Developed by award-winning NetherRealm Studios, the upcoming game will introduce a reborn Mortal Kombat Universe that has been created by the Fire God Liu Kang, featuring reimagined versions of iconic characters as they've never been seen before. Mortal Kombat 1 is scheduled to release on Sept. 19, 2023, for PlayStation 5 (PS5 ), Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.

PRE-PURCHASE OFFER
Mortal Kombat 1 Premium Edition: Pre-order now to get Playable Character Shang Tsung, and 5-day Early Access to Mortal Kombat 1.

Pre-order your copy now: http://go.wbgames.com/MK1PreOrder

It's In Our Blood. Discover a reborn Mortal Kombat Universe created by Fire God Liu Kang. Mortal Kombat 1 ushers in a new era of the iconic franchise with a new fighting system, game modes, and Fatalities!

View at TechPowerUp Main Site | Source

Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASRock X670E Taichi
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 Chromax
Memory 32GB DDR5 6000 CL30
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 4090 Trio
Storage Too much
Display(s) Acer Predator XB3 27" 240 Hz
Case Thermaltake Core X9
Audio Device(s) Topping DX5, DCA Aeon II
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Titanium 850w
Mouse G305
Keyboard Wooting HE60
VR HMD Valve Index
Software Win 10
"Players who pre-order the Mortal Kombat 1 Premium Edition will get Playable Character Shang Tsung and have 5-day early access to the game"

Yet another game that now charges you a premium to play on what would otherwise be the launch date. $110 USD to do so no less.

At first it was 1-day early "beta" access with games and now it's 5 days. Until gamers stop buying things will only continue to get worse.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name DarnGosh Edition
Processor AMD 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI X670E GAMING PLUS
Cooling AM5 Contact Frame + Thermalright PS120SE
Memory G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000 CL32-38-38-96
Video Card(s) Asus Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage WD SN770 1TB (Boot)| 2x 2TB WD SN770 (Gaming)| 2x 2TB Crucial BX500| 2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White) {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Seasonic Focus GX-850 80+ GOLD
Mouse Logitech G502 X
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 11 Home
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
The moment i saw Dragon Krystals I knew this game is going to be chock full of microtransactions. I'll just keep playing older versions of MK that I already have on steam, thanks.

Since I played the latest Mortal Kombat i liked the franchise a lot more, this seems to shape up as a very good game.