• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

MSI Clutch GM41 Lightweight Wireless

pzogel

Reviewer
With the ambidextrous GM41 Wireless, MSI has a strong contender on the wireless mouse market: 75 g, but no holes, PixArt's PAW3370 sensor, Omron switches rated for 60 million clicks, and up to 80 hours of battery life already are a strong proposition, which is further complemented by the inclusion of a charging dock—all for a competitive $94.99.

Show full review

I am disappointed with this mouse, this is my 2nd unit and I am having connection drops, even tho the USB receiver is 20cm away from my mouse using the extension cable to bring it close. Also, the MSI software is annoying as ever, it won't show up the mouse in any of the tabs and mythic light doesn't work either, so I am stuck with room-illuminating-rainbow. The fact that it is about 500MB to download is the icing on the cake.

EDIT: The new (non dragon) "MSI Center" app worked! What the hell is wrong with Dragon Center. It was also able to upgrade the firmware, after which the drops seem to be gone.

I only had one positive experience: The MSI-Uninstaller linked in this review from google drive worked flawlessly, no crashes. Except it left the C:/MSI folder behind, but that's easily removed.

Last edited: