• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

need help connecting microlab solo 6c

this is the rear. this will be used for pc use ONLY. usb cable out of pc to a simple dac, then dac to 4.1 channel amp. but these speakers have an amp. so how do I connect my speakers to this amp? can I bypass the amp in the speakers and use just the red/black posts? will the amp be disabled?

its all new to me. I was using old sattelites from klipsch promedia 4.1 I had from years back. sound is ok, but need a bit more "fullness of frequency". its missing something. got a "dome" brand active 12" sub which first time I hooked up and I have to run it lowish as it can get intense. so im good on bass midbass. but the klipsch sattelites dont give any warmth in the midbass much as the woofer is 2.5". so it sounds empty in that. its nice, but I want to up the level.

ill have to move the pc case off the table to fit the microlab. ill put it on the sub enclosure near the desk.

actually I think I need to connect from underpowered dac out to speakers directly through rca. cant use 4.1 amp

Last edited: