• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

noblechairs Hero ST Black Edition Gaming Chair

The noblechairs Hero ST Black Edition is a high-quality chair, not only for gamers but for business environments too, thanks to its clean design. The only problem is that you will have to spend a notable amount to get it, but investing in a good chair can be beneficial for your back's health.

Show full review

I have Hero TX (non-ST), it's quite nice, but I can't properly reach the ground with my feet if I recline on the lowest height setting and I'm 179cm tall. So that's not ideal. Really big chair. Could also maybe be a little softer on the bottom, but at the same time harder foam usually lasts longer before collapsing.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
sorry, but if I pay arctic $130 for a liquid filled product that is around sensitive electronics, and they give me a 6 year warranty - then a fucking chair is going to give me more than a 2 year warranty.

im sticking with my $90 walmart chair, its comfy enough to me

System Name Proper
Processor 5900X + OC
Motherboard GB X570s Elite AX
Cooling WC Heatkiller 3.0 LT
Memory G.Skill 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX 3070 Ti Trinity LC'ed + OC
Storage KC2500 1TB + A2000 1TB
Display(s) GB M32Q
Case Fractal Define R6 USB C
Audio Device(s) Creative AE-7 + Phonic AM120 MkIII + H/K AVR 265 -> Paradigm Monitor 11 v.7 + AKG K712 Pro
Power Supply Seasonic Prime PX-850
Mouse Log G502 X LS
Keyboard Keychron K5 Opt.brown
Software Win10 Pro
I have Hero TX (non-ST), it's quite nice, but I can't properly reach the ground with my feet if I recline on the lowest height setting and I'm 179cm tall.

Same here. I'm 176, bought Icon TX and can barely plant my feet on the floor. The seat's also slightly leaning to the back, so at the beginning it was 'digging' into the back of my knees.

Apart from that, there are a few more things IMO Noblechairs could do to improve their products:
-swap those base pillows for the memory foam ones (the lumbar pillow is super thick so I just tossed it somewhere - can't imagine anyone using it)
-the armrests could be just tad softer
-the chair's base is edgy, so resting Your feet on it can hurt after few minutes

And finally - the tilting mechanism started creaking terribly after around 2 months. Such things should not happen in a 400€ chair!

Processor i5-13500
Motherboard MSI MAG B760 Tomahawk WiFi DDR4
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 White
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 4x8GB 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX3060 12GB
Storage 250GB NVME (main) 1TB SSD (Game) 1TB HDD (Storage) 2TB HDD (ext Backup)
Display(s) Benq 27" GW2765 + Asus 27" VE278 + 55" Hisense
Case Cougar MX600 White
Audio Device(s) Audiotrack Prodigy Cube DAC + Edifer S330D + Plantronics RIG 400
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G403 Hero
Keyboard EVGA Z15 Brown Tactile (Blue Oring, Lube, Silence Pad)
2 year warranty and $600+ is dumb
My chair was $750 and 12 year warranty.

It can definitely not hold 150 kilo/330 pounds. I have the normal Hero and I weigh around 275 pounds. Within a year the undercarriage and wheels started to deform and now a bit over 2 years the gas spring now and then cuts out and can't hold the height of the seat.

I can absolutely not recommend anyone weighing over 100 kilos/220 pounds to buy this or any gaming chair, they simply can't take the weight.

They are still using these crap armrests. Is there no aftermarket armrest that uses the same mounting points? They are just horrible, not comfortable in any position, and every gamer chair has these exact same ones.

Nearly 4 yrs into owning my Hero chair and it still looks and feels like new. Not the slightest hint of cushion sag or the gas lift losing pressure and the wheeled base runs as smoothly as ever.

2 year warranty and $600+ is dumb
My chair was $750 and 12 year warranty.

I have two herman miller chairs that retail for 1500 for both my desks (the SO works at one sometimes and she loves it). These are half off if you get the floor model from a place that sells them (and from offices that shut down) and you can probably get more discounts as well. I ended up paying 450 for each. Do they have the full (lifetime if you buy them directly) warranty, no. But the company sells all the parts and I can repair them. In 15 years I've made one repair.