• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Photobucket new terms of use

Processor Xeon x5650
Motherboard SABERTOOTH X58
Cooling Fans
Memory 24 GB Kingston HyperX 1600
Video Card(s) GTX 1060 3GB
Storage small ssd
Display(s) Dell 2001F, BenQ short throw
Case Lian Li
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply X750
Software Mint 19.3, Win 10
Benchmark Scores not so fast...
If you use Photobucket, pay attention to the new terms if use effective 22 July 2024.

Important Notice to Photobucket Users
We have substantially updated our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and we have created a new Biometric Information Privacy Policy (collectively “Agreements”). Please read the updated Terms of Use and Privacy Policy carefully as they contain important changes. Additionally, please review the new Biometric Information Privacy Policy . These changes take effect on July 22nd. By continuing to use the Photobucket services such as having us store your uploaded content, after July 22nd, you consent to the updated Terms of Use, the updated Privacy Policy, and the new Biometric Information Privacy Policy.

We strongly urge you to review the Agreements in full. However, here are some highlights of the changes: Updated Terms of Use include:
Updated information on our current services, including clear definitions.
Updated information on prohibited uses of the services.
Updated information about the rights you grant us, including the right to the extent permitted by the laws of your region, to license or sell your Public User Uploaded Content to third parties for the scanning and processing of your Public User Uploaded Content, including extracting physical features, e.g. measurements, of your Biometric Information, solely for the purpose of artificial intelligence and machine learning training and the subsequent uses derived therefrom.
Updated information on legal considerations, such as representations, warranties, indemnification, liability limitation and release, assignment rights, and choice of law and jurisdiction.
Updated procedures for resolving any disputes relating to your subscription and our services, including new arbitration provisions. Users who signed up before July 22nd will have the option to opt out of the arbitration agreement within forty-five (45) days from July 22nd. To opt-out of the arbitration provision click here.
Login Now
Updated Privacy Policy includes:
Clear definitions for terms related to your privacy.
Information on how we collect, use, store, transfer, and otherwise process your personal data, including information about the rights you grant us, including the right to the extent permitted by the laws of your region, to license or sell your Public User Uploaded Content to third parties for the scanning and processing of your Public User Uploaded Content, including extracting physical features, e.g. measurements, of your Biometric Information, solely for the purpose of artificial intelligence and machine learning training and the subsequent uses derived therefrom.
Disclosures and information regarding region-specific privacy laws.
Also:

New Biometric Information Policy includes:
Clear definitions related to your Biometric Information;
Information about the source of Biometric Information and additional disclosures for state specific residents.
Information about the rights you grant us, including the right to the extent permitted by the laws of your region, to license or sell your Public User Uploaded Content to third parties for the scanning and processing of your Public User Uploaded Content, including extracting physical features, e.g. measurements, of your Biometric Information, solely for the purpose of artificial intelligence and machine learning training and the subsequent uses derived therefrom.
How to opt-out if you do not want Photobucket to sell, lease, trade, or use your Public User Uploaded Content for profit. There is an initial opt-out period that exists for forty-five (45) days from the Effective Date listed above (“Initial Opt-Out Period”) that will be prior to any license or sale taking effect. Please note that if you opt-out, Photobucket will delete your Account and all of your User Uploaded Content. If you decide to opt-out, please download and save any of your User Uploaded Content that you wish to keep and store. After the end of the Initial Opt-Out Period, you will still have the option to opt-out from granting Photobucket the right to sell, lease, trade or otherwise profit from the disclosure of your Biometric Information contained in your Public User Uploaded Content prospectively.
Login Now
If you do not agree with the updated Terms of Use, the updated Privacy Policy, and/or the new Biometric Information Privacy Policy, you can opt-out within forty-five (45) days of July 22nd by deleting your account. Click here to start the opt-out process or contact us at support@photobucket.com

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
So, basically, they'll be taking your uploaded content and selling it on to AI training models. If you're not happy with that, you must leave and all your content will be deleted.

What you have to hope is that someone does leave, believing their content is removed, and then find out later it was used*. That would cost PB a pretty penny in litigation.

*Pretty hard to find that out.

That said, pretty sure they all do it. Except TPU's file hosting, of course, but that's not a place you can freely visit to view pics. And who says, trawlers aren't scraping TPU's content anyway.

System Name Kuro
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D@65W
Motherboard MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WiFi
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 EVO
Memory Corsair DDR5 6000C30 2x48GB (Hynix M)@6000 30-36-36-48 1.36V
Video Card(s) PNY XLR8 RTX 4070 Ti SUPER 16G@200W
Storage Crucial T500 2TB + WD Blue 8TB
Case Lian Li LANCOOL 216
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster AE-7
Power Supply MSI MPG A850G
Software Ubuntu 24.04 LTS + Windows 10 Home Build 19045
Benchmark Scores 17761 C23 Multi@65W
Yup. Watch out. Amazing how it's opt-out when a lot of people would have forgotten they had an account or a photo collection there at all.

The service's been there for 20+ years. What prevents, say, a departed relative's account full of personal images of family members from being crawled into some training set, when all associated access details have long since expired and unrecoverable, if anyone still know it existed to begin with? There are probably more than a few.

Though I guess it's not really relevant either way anymore, given what's previously the norm of ML training. It's probably closer to stapling a missing horse notice on the door of the empty barn with a number to call. All too ex post facto.

System Name Favourite toy(s)
Processor Ryzen 5 7600X lapped @ Custom PBO boost & Ryzen 7 7700 @ stock
Motherboard Asrock X670E Steel Legend / Gigabyte B650 Aorus Elite
Cooling Deep Cool AK620 / Stock cooler
Memory G.Skill F5-5600J3036D16GX2-FX5 / Corsair Vengeance CMH32GX5M2B5600C36
Video Card(s) Asus TUF gaming RX 7900 XTX OC edition / iGPU
Storage 1 + 2TB T-Force Cardea A440 pro / 2 x Kingston KC3000 1TB
Display(s) Asus TUF Gaming VG34VQL3A / Samsung C32G55TQWE
Case MSI MPG Sekira 100R / Silverstone Redline mATX
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar AE 7.1 + Audio Technica -AD500X / Onboard + Creative 2.1 soundbar
Power Supply Corsair RM1000x V2 / Corsair RM750x V2
Mouse MSI Clutch GM20 Elite / CM Reaper
Keyboard Logitech G512 Carbon / MSI G30 Vigor
I quit using this mob about a decade ago, never looked back!

System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Logitech G613
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
At least they're being upfront about this - most services are not.

Yup. Watch out. Amazing how it's opt-out when a lot of people would have forgotten they had an account or a photo collection there at all.

Oh on the contrary. Photobucket is very pushy about reminding you of your dormant account with them because it takes up valuable storage space.

1721296383975.png

This goes back to January 3rd. I have let this continue for the sake of curiosity; how long until they actually follow through with deletion? The answer is likely within these new Terms of Service: never. They're going to simply monetize it, not delete it.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Oh on the contrary. Photobucket is very pushy about reminding you of your dormant account with them because it takes up valuable storage space.

View attachment 355528

This goes back to January 3rd. I have let this continue for the sake of curiosity; how long until they actually follow through with deletion? The answer is likely within these new Terms of Service: never. They're going to simply monetize it, not delete it.

Or they'll do the thing where they hold your pictures to ransom. If you do manage to log in somehow. They'll let you browse few a few pages of your stored pictures before blurring the rest and demanding money, or they will show you the smallest of thumbnails then blur the picture when you click on the tiny thumbnail to expand it and demand money for you to be able to see your pictures.

Ive managed to salvage whatever I wanted from my account a long time ago. I really should go back and delete my account.

System Name It's just a computer
Processor i9-14900K Direct Die
Motherboard MSI Z790 ACE MAX
Cooling Dual D5T Vario, XSPC BayRes, 2X Nemesis GTR560, NF-A14-iPPC3000PWM, NF-A14-iPPC2000, IceMan DD block
Memory TEAMGROUP FFXD548G8000HC38EDC01
Video Card(s) MSI 4070 Ti Super w/Alphacool Eisblock Aurora RTX 4070TI Ventus with Backplate :13724
Storage Samsung 990 PRO 1TB M.2
Display(s) LG 32GK650F
Case Thermaltake Xaser VI
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Meridian 7.1 2G/Z-5500
Power Supply Seasonic Prime PX-1300
Mouse Logitech
Keyboard Logitech
Software Win11PRO
Switched to imgur about eight years ago.

Really do not even use that anymore.

System Name DevKit
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 ↗4.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus WiFi
Cooling Koolance CPU-300-H06, Koolance GPU-180-L06, SC800 Pump
Memory 4x16GB Ballistix 3200MT/s ↗3600
Video Card(s) PowerColor RX 580 Red Devil 8GB ↗1380MHz ↘1105mV, PowerColor RX 7900 XT Hellhound 20GB
Storage 240GB Corsair MP510, 120GB KingDian S280
Display(s) Nixeus VUE-24 (1080p144)
Case Koolance PC2-601BLW + Koolance EHX1020CUV Radiator Kit
Audio Device(s) Oculus CV-1
Power Supply Antec Earthwatts EA-750 Semi-Modular
Mouse Easterntimes Tech X-08, Zelotes C-12
Keyboard Logitech 106-key, Romoral 15-Key Macro, Royal Kludge RK84
VR HMD Oculus CV-1
Software Windows 10 Pro Workstation, VMware Workstation 16 Pro, MS SQL Server 2016, Fan Control v120, Blender
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R15: 1590cb Cinebench R20: 3530cb (7.83x451cb) CPU-Z 17.01.64: 481.2/3896.8 VRMark: 8009
It's extremely annoying dealing with PB when I've already marked my account for deletion YEARS AGO and they still pester me with this junk.
I caught another part of this insufferable spam earlier and promptly deleted it.

They're going to lower their plan rates if they're directly monetizing content users provide them with, right? Right...?

While I'm not happy about this AI state of things, the only thing I use Photobucket for anymore is hosting Minecraft images, and I seldom do that anymore, so whatever. At the time at least, there was some limitations with Imgur, which is why I used Photobucket instead. Now I sort of use both, and I've been wondering if Imgur has a total image count limit.

To the post that said they were warning about account deletion if you didn't renew, my account lapsed for years and years and years and it was never deleted. That's not saying it won't be since there's always that chance, and five or ten years ago might not be their practices today, but... it seems like they take their time with following through on that, if they ever do. The only thing I can figure out from that is that this method of trying to get lapsed plans to renew must earns them more from renewals than it costs them in storage space. The more confusing thing is that these images on lapsed plans still get shown and thus cost them bandwidth (albeit with a watermark). The only thing you can't do is access over a fraction of your hosted stuff if the account is lapsed, or upload more, so your data is basically held hostage (which, if you care about it, shouldn't be only hosted with them anyway and you should have backups).

System Name 192.168.1.1~192.168.1.100
Processor AMD Ryzen5 5600G.
Motherboard Gigabyte B550m DS3H.
Cooling AMD Wraith Stealth.
Memory 16GB Crucial DDR4.
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1080 OC (Underclocked, underpowered).
Storage Samsung 980 NVME 500GB && Assortment of SSDs.
Display(s) ViewSonic VA2406-MH 75Hz
Case Bitfenix Nova Midi
Audio Device(s) On-Board.
Power Supply SeaSonic CORE GM-650.
Mouse Logitech G300s
Keyboard Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS.
VR HMD A pair of OP spectacles.
Software Ubuntu 24.04 LTS.
Benchmark Scores Me no know English. What bench mean? Bench like one sit on?
At least they're being upfront about this - most services are not.
Because they already got a taste of what not being open about it does, a decade or so ago. Remember the hotlinking fiasco? Some parts of the web were amusing (sometime frustrating) to navigate in the second half of the 2010s.
Not that I blame them for the change of heart. It does make sense despite being [extremely] poorly handled though.

Processor Ryzen 2700X
Motherboard X470 Tachi Ultimate
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken 3
Memory C.R.S.
Video Card(s) Radeon VII
Software Win 7
Benchmark Scores Never high enough
Photobucket, along with a few other sites like them have been long known for spyware.
That's why I'll never use them for anything no matter what their "Policy" is, instead I prefer to use a site's own image hosting such as uploading pics here for example.

I don't like viewing any pics hosted by them either when someone posts a pic linked to that site.

System Name AlderLake / Laptop
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz / Intel i3 7100U
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master / HP 83A3 (U3E1)
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MT/s CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit
Software Windows 11 / Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
I only use cold and local storage for my photos.

Last edited:

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
Photobucket, along with a few other sites like them have been long known for spyware.
That's why I'll never use them for anything no matter what their "Policy" is, instead I prefer to use a site's own image hosting such as uploading pics here for example.

I don't like viewing any pics hosted by them either when someone posts a pic linked to that site.
I saw how draconian PB became that I found an alternative

System Name 192.168.1.1~192.168.1.100
Processor AMD Ryzen5 5600G.
Motherboard Gigabyte B550m DS3H.
Cooling AMD Wraith Stealth.
Memory 16GB Crucial DDR4.
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1080 OC (Underclocked, underpowered).
Storage Samsung 980 NVME 500GB && Assortment of SSDs.
Display(s) ViewSonic VA2406-MH 75Hz
Case Bitfenix Nova Midi
Audio Device(s) On-Board.
Power Supply SeaSonic CORE GM-650.
Mouse Logitech G300s
Keyboard Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS.
VR HMD A pair of OP spectacles.
Software Ubuntu 24.04 LTS.
Benchmark Scores Me no know English. What bench mean? Bench like one sit on?
I don't. What happened?
A great deal of Photobucket's fame came from it functioning as a free image hosting that you can hotlink to; upload to PB, copy the easily provided permalink, use in your blog or whatever. At some point, they figured out this isn't sustainable and they need to make money, so they changed the rules and now (then?) you need to cough up a few hundred bucks to do that. They weren't too much forthcoming about that change, and practically no one saw it coming. Half the internet (yes. this is an exaggeration) ended up looking like this:
bwe.png.551b089d9a7d1f71540b02e043c4313f.jpeg
And people, as expected, weren't very amused. (Or check this brief summary, if you're sane enough not to be on Musk's sh*tshow)

System Name Brightworks Systems BWS-6 E-IV
Processor Intel Core i5-6600 @ 3.9GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 Rev 1.0
Cooling Quality case, 2 x Fractal Design 140mm fans, stock CPU HSF
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3000 Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) EVGA GEForce GTX 1050Ti 4Gb GDDR5
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD
Display(s) Samsung S24E650BW LED x 2
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 550W G2 Gold
Mouse Logitech M190
Keyboard Microsoft Wireless Comfort 5050
Software W10 Pro 64-bit
I also stopped using Photobucket ~10 years ago when they started insisting sites pay to display images. So, for example, if I wanted to post an image here, they wanted TPU to pay them. I am sure hosting 1000s, or maybe millions of images is not cheap. But they went from one extreme to the other.

I am actually surprised they stayed in business.

If I want to post an image, I prefer to just copy and upload it from the source site or from my PC, or just link to it. If I need to use an image hosting site, I use Imgur.com.

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
So, basically, they'll be taking your uploaded content and selling it on to AI training models. If you're not happy with that, you must leave and all your content will be deleted.

What you have to hope is that someone does leave, believing their content is removed, and then find out later it was used*. That would cost PB a pretty penny in litigation.

*Pretty hard to find that out.

That said, pretty sure they all do it. Except TPU's file hosting, of course, but that's not a place you can freely visit to view pics. And who says, trawlers aren't scraping TPU's content anyway.
Unavoidable, imho.

People treat online storage services (of any kind) as free buckets that will hold their crap forever. And do so reliably, without data corruption.
At the same time, the service tries to come up with ways to monetize, while data mining services keep showing them the $$$ for access to their data troves.

A great deal of Photobucket's fame came from it functioning as a free image hosting that you can hotlink to; upload to PB, copy the easily provided permalink, use in your blog or whatever. At some point, they figured out this isn't sustainable and they need to make money, so they changed the rules and now (then?) you need to cough up a few hundred bucks to do that. They weren't too much forthcoming about that change, and practically no one saw it coming. Half the internet (yes. this is an exaggeration) ended up looking like this:
View attachment 355538
And people, as expected, weren't very amused. (Or check this brief summary, if you're sane enough not to be on Musk's sh*tshow)
Ah, thanks for the history. That one skipped my mind. As far as I know, free hosting may still be available (?) but you're limited on both image total, storage space, and bandwidth, which... is somewhat fair in my mind. If they're doing it for free, you can't really complain. Whatever they were doing to remain profitable before (ad supported?) may not have remained viable. Can't blame them for trying to stay alive as a business. If anything, I give them credit for continuing to show images and retaining stuff on lapsed accounts, but it sounds like they might do this specifically because of the backlash from what you're talking about.

I'm definitely old enough to remember Photobucket from before, but they also had a pretty low image hosting limit way back when, and people probably started expecting more as time went on. Maybe that's why it wasn't sustainable. Imgur came around later with no account required (but recently they, too, mass deleted stuff not tied to one, and I think any uploads from no account probably get deleted later if they have a low number of views). Imgur they also had some limits on image dimensions and size, or at least they'd resize them and you'd lose a lot of quality above like 1 MB. That's why I started using Photobucket again at one point.

Seems Photobucket is transitioning into a "professional photographer hosting service", or at least that's what the website gives the impression of now. I guess these updated terms are a way to try and stay profitable, but as consumers, we can never know if steps taking are necessary are just greed for more profits. If they're going to monetize the users' content though, it would be nice if plans dropped in price to reflect that.

Doesn't Imgur (and a lot of places, including Photobucket before this) already have notices about how you're basically forfeiting rights on uploaded content anyway? So this sort of just seems like more of the same as opposed to something new, and they're probably just giving it a specific mention since AI has become a thing in recent years.

System Name natr0n-PC
Processor Ryzen 5950x-5600x | 9600k
Motherboard B450 AORUS M | Z390 UD
Cooling EK AIO 360 - 6 fan action | AIO
Memory Patriot - Viper Steel DDR4 (B-Die)(4x8GB) | Samsung DDR4 (4x8GB)
Video Card(s) EVGA 3070ti FTW | Sapphire PULSE RX 590
Storage Various
Display(s) Pixio PX279 Prime
Case Thermaltake Level 20 VT | Black bench
Audio Device(s) LOXJIE D10 + Kinter Amp + 6 Bookshelf Speakers Sony+JVC+Sony
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III ARGB 80+ Gold 650W | EVGA 700 Gold
Software XP/7/8.1/10
Benchmark Scores http://valid.x86.fr/79kuh6
I took off my old pics from there last year sometime and deleted my account. stuff from like 2004 ish time

Processor Xeon x5650
Motherboard SABERTOOTH X58
Cooling Fans
Memory 24 GB Kingston HyperX 1600
Video Card(s) GTX 1060 3GB
Storage small ssd
Display(s) Dell 2001F, BenQ short throw
Case Lian Li
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply X750
Software Mint 19.3, Win 10
Benchmark Scores not so fast...
I quit using this mob about a decade ago, never looked back!
Did you delete account? Try to get back into it.

View attachment 355528

You gonna finally opt-out/delete accnt?
Or they'll do the thing where they hold your pictures to ransom. If you do manage to log in somehow. They'll let you browse few a few pages of your stored pictures before blurring the rest and demanding money, or they will show you the smallest of thumbnails then blur the picture when you click on the tiny thumbnail to expand it and demand money for you to be able to see your pictures.

Ive managed to salvage whatever I wanted from my account a long time ago. I really should go back and delete my account.
Seems like all you have to do is opt out, and poof, auto delete.
Switched to imgur about eight years ago.

Really do not even use that anymore.
Be sure to opt out so its deleted
It's extremely annoying dealing with PB when I've already marked my account for deletion YEARS AGO and they still pester me with this junk.
I caught another part of this insufferable spam earlier and promptly deleted it.

System Name Stugots V
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Thermalright PA-120 Black
Memory 2 x 16GB G.Skill 3600Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual RTX 4070
Storage 500GB WD SN750 | 2TB WD SN750 | 6TB WD Red +
Display(s) Dell S2716DG (1440p / 144Hz)
Case Fractal Meshify 2 Compact
Audio Device(s) JDS Labs Element | Audioengine HD3 + A8 | Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro (250)
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus 850W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Leopold FC750RBT
Software Win 10 Pro x64
Scumbag move. Good thing my account got deactivated already.

System Name Cocogoat
Processor 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900KS Special Edition
Motherboard ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 APEX ENCORE
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S w/ Honeywell PTM7950 TIM and additional NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 fan
Memory 32 GB G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB F5-6800J3445G16GX2-TZ5RK @ 7600 MT/s 36-44-44-52-96 1.425V
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4080 16GB GDDR6X White OC Edition
Storage 500 GB WD Black SN750 SE NVMe SSD + 4 TB WD Red Plus WD40EFPX HDD
Display(s) 55-inch LG G3 OLED
Case Pichau Mancer CV500 White Edition
Power Supply EVGA 1300 G2 1.3kW 80+ Gold
Mouse Microsoft Classic Intellimouse
Keyboard Galax Stealth STL-03
Software Windows 11 IoT Enterprise LTSC 24H2
Benchmark Scores I pulled a Qiqi~
I haven't used Photobucket in almost if not over 15 years. Past few months they have been sending emails desperately saying that they will deactivate my account (lol as if I care). I don't even remember the password or anything anyway. Reiterating, not that I care. I don't think there is anything in that account to begin with.

Seems their new management wants to turn the site around and make it profitable, the only problem is that they're dealing with one of the internet's fossils, like AOL or Yahoo.

System Name Stugots V
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Thermalright PA-120 Black
Memory 2 x 16GB G.Skill 3600Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual RTX 4070
Storage 500GB WD SN750 | 2TB WD SN750 | 6TB WD Red +
Display(s) Dell S2716DG (1440p / 144Hz)
Case Fractal Meshify 2 Compact
Audio Device(s) JDS Labs Element | Audioengine HD3 + A8 | Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro (250)
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus 850W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Leopold FC750RBT
Software Win 10 Pro x64
Yep they still send me emails too, go ahead let the account turn to dust.
The site hasn't been relevant since the early-mid 2000s.

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS A520M-K
Cooling Scythe Kotetsu Mark II
Memory 2 x 16GB SK Hynix OEM DDR4-3200 @ 3666 18-20-18-36
Video Card(s) Colorful RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB GDDR6
Storage 250GB WD BLACK SN750 M.2 + 4TB WD Red Plus + 4TB WD Purple
Display(s) AOpen 27HC5R 27" 1080p 165Hz
Case COUGAR MX440 Mesh RGB
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium HD + Kurtzweil KS-40A bookshelf
Power Supply Corsair CX750M
Mouse Razer Deathadder Essential
Keyboard Cougar Attack2 Cherry MX Black
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
I took off my old pics from there last year sometime and deleted my account. stuff from like 2004 ish time
Same here, a lot of my old Paint drawings are in there, I saved it on my drive and empty the account. That was... 2 -3 years ago I think. They been annoying sending email about deletion of my account back then