• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Quick Look: Campfire Audio Orbit TWS Earphones

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Campfire Audio cuts the cord with its Orbit true wireless set of earphones. It uses the tried and tested Campfire design language from its wired IEM line but adds a refreshing coat of paint to put out a single dynamic driver set that aims to offer good sound, looks, and comfort alike in a premium package.

Show full review

Another excellent "Quick Look" = "Comprehensive" review. :)

Does the packaging of the Campfire Audio Orbit identify the country of manufacture? Even if Campfire is based in Oregon, I wouldn't be surprised if the IEMs were made in Asia. The packaging, on the other hand, is definitely not "chi-fi". It has an eco-friendly no-nonsense look. All the Chinese audio gear I've bought has been packaged in over-engineered cardboard. Precision-made to the point that air pressure makes it difficult to open a box without the use of a sharp instrument.

Reactions: VSG

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member

Does the packaging of the Campfire Audio Orbit identify the country of manufacture? Even if Campfire is based in Oregon, I wouldn't be surprised if the IEMs were made in Asia. The packaging, on the other hand, is definitely not "chi-fi". It has an eco-friendly no-nonsense look. All the Chinese audio gear I've bought has been packaged in over-engineered cardboard. Precision-made to the point that air pressure makes it difficult to open a box without the use of a sharp instrument.
Pretty sure it says Made in China, but I'll double check when I get back home from Computex.

It's chifi