• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Star Wars Outlaws

System Name Desktop
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI X670E MEG ACE
Cooling Corsair XC7 Block / Corsair XG7 Block EK 360PE Radiator EK 120XE Radiator 8x EK Vadar Furious Fans
Memory 64GB TeamGroup T-Create Expert DDR5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio
Storage 1TB WD Black SN850 / 4TB Inland Premium / 8TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) Alienware AW3821DW / ASUS TUF VG279QM
Case Lian-Li Dynamic 011 XL ROG
Audio Device(s) Razer Nommo Pro Speakers / Creative AE-9 w/ Audio-Technica ATH-R70X
Power Supply EVGA P2 1200W Platinum
Mouse Razer Viper, Logitech G600
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite
Has anyone tried playing this game on any platform?? On PC after the two patches, it is still as unplayable as it was when it launched. Lots of random crashes to the desktop without an error message.

Turning off all the Nvidia features like ray tracing, frame generation, DLSS haven't helped. Nor has setting the game to all low settings. It's just so random. It could be 5 minutes; it could be 2 hours.

Them finally adding cross-save will definitely get me to try it on my Xbox.

When the game works, I really am enjoying myself exploring and looking around at all the environments they've created.

System Name Enslaver :)
Processor Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B650-Plus
Cooling CPU: Noctua D15 G2, Case: 2 front in, 1 rear out
Memory 2x16GB Kingston Fury Beast RGB 6000MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF RTX 4070Ti OC
Storage Samsung Evo Plus 1TB NVMe , internal WD Red 4TB for storage, WD Book 8TB
Display(s) LG CX OLED 65"
Case Lian Li LANCOOL II Mesh C Performance
Audio Device(s) HDMI audio powering Dolby Digital audio on 5.1 Z960 speaker system
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G700
Keyboard ASUS Strix Tactic Pro
Software Windows 11 Pro x64
Has anyone tried playing this game on any platform?? On PC after the two patches, it is still as unplayable as it was when it launched. Lots of random crashes to the desktop without an error message.

Turning off all the Nvidia features like ray tracing, frame generation, DLSS haven't helped. Nor has setting the game to all low settings. It's just so random. It could be 5 minutes; it could be 2 hours.

Them finally adding cross-save will definitely get me to try it on my Xbox.

When the game works, I really am enjoying myself exploring and looking around at all the environments they've created.
I am in the last 5h of the main quest with alot of side quests still open. It is technically a bit janky and I have now a bug on PC that prevents me from hyperjumping with ship to other system. Still can fast travel via map but I just hope this bug isnt game breaking in the end. Just moments ago I checked that there is a new update for PC that changes the .exe file version. On Ubisoft Discord some ppl say it breaks performance. At this point I am afraid that I got to watch a Lets play on Youtube about end portion of game.

Edit: Tried out game and now hyperjump works again. About performance I yet cannot say anything.

Last edited: