• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Unknown Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB

Hey Everyone,

I have got a refurbished Sapphire Pulse RX 580 8GB. If you look in the image I have sent it does not match the other graphics cards by the same manufacturer. It has a low GPU Clock of 1120MHz and a higher Memory clock of 2075MHz. There is also no UEFI BIOS for this, which I have seen it ticked in all the other graphics cards made by Sapphire. There is 3 versions of the graphics card on Sapphire's website and my one is listed there. I have inputed my serial number into Sapphire's page and it says I have a Sapphire Pulse RX 580 8GB Lite. I have no idea what this is. Can someone please inform me on this. I tried searching the SKU number and nothing is really helpful.

SKU#11265-97
PN: 29904E387-4005A

Is there also a BIOS for this, since it has low clocks. I'm thinking it might have the wrong bios.

Attachments

• gpu.png
    gpu.png
    43.8 KB · Views: 653
System Name Lenovo ThinkCentre
Processor AMD 5650GE
Motherboard Lenovo
Memory 32 GB DDR4
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Mouse Lenovo
Keyboard Lenovo
Software W11 Pro 64 bit
The light version does have slower clocks than the standard Pulse, but from what I have found the clocks should be around 1350MHz, not 1120.
edit: Found the Bios and it matches what you currently have. (almost :p)

Last edited:
The light version does have slower clocks than the standard Pulse, but from what I have found the clocks should be around 1350MHz, not 1120.
edit: Found the Bios and it matches what you currently have. (almost :p)
Thank you!

Are you sure about the SKU and P/N? There isn't anything on Sapphire site.

It only appears on Russian websites as refurbished RX 580.

Try this one: https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/216995/216995

Use flash instructions from this thread. Backup the original first.
Those numbers I have provided are correct.

Last edited: