• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Unlocked Laptop BIOS: GT - Power Management Control

Dranzule

So, as the title points out, I have an Acer Aspire F5 573 723q(i7 6500u, Intel HD 520, no dGPU) with an unlocked BIOS. Going into: Power > Power & Performance > GT - Power Management Control freezes the BIOS fully for some reason. Why does that happen, and if I may ask, what is inside there? The BIOS freezes completely when trying to enter the menu and won't react until restarted.
Oddly though, it seems it still takes input. Since I use a external keyboard in my laptop(it's mostly stationary) I use it instead of the laptop's own keyboard, and, when trying to enter the menu, the keyboard seemingly gets disconnected. The reason I'm saying this is that the keyboard has lights on top of the three icons that represent the Caps Lock, Num Lock and Scroll Lock options. They won't react if I press the ones on the external keyboard itself, but by pressing the lock options on the laptop's internal keyboard, they will react and shine.