• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Vortex POK3R V2 Keyboard

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Vortexgear adds to their popular POKER series of 60% form factor keyboards, now in the 3rd gen POK3R lineup, with the low-profile POK3R V2. It features a CNC-machined aluminium case, high quality multi-tone PBT keycaps in their exclusive VSA profile, and Cherry MX Low Profile Red RGB switches for less than $100!

Show full review

Last edited:
System Name Bragging Rights
Processor Atom Z3735F 1.33GHz
Motherboard It has no markings but it's green
Cooling No, it's a 2.2W processor
Memory 2GB DDR3L-1333
Video Card(s) Gen7 Intel HD (4EU @ 311MHz)
Storage 32GB eMMC and 128GB Sandisk Extreme U3
Display(s) 10" IPS 1280x800 60Hz
Case Veddha T2
Audio Device(s) Apparently, yes
Power Supply Samsung 18W 5V fast-charger
Mouse MX Anywhere 2
Keyboard Logitech MX Keys (not Cherry MX at all)
VR HMD Samsung Oddyssey, not that I'd plug it into this though....
Software W10 21H1, barely
Benchmark Scores I once clocked a Celeron-300A to 564MHz on an Abit BE6 and it scored over 9000.
I love the idea of these but have never experienced a situation where a regular TKL keyboard is too big for a desk.

If I need something smaller, chances are I'll be using a tiny little folding BT keyboard rather than something non-folding with full-sized keycaps.

I guess I just can't see myself ever wanting to relearn a keyboard layout to drop from 80% (TKL) to 60-65% layouts like these. I'm not even keen on the 75% TKL layout that smushes keys together just to save a fraction of space.

I would even consider myself a potential target for this niche market as I often SSH into a headless bank of rack servers from a tablet and want a keyboard better than the on-screen one. I just can't see how the 60-65% is enough of a reduction over the 75-80% models to justify taking it instead of either a normal layout keyboard, or something that either folds into a jeans pocket, or folds up against a tablet.

Last edited: