• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

Processor faster at instructions than yours
Motherboard more nurturing than yours
Cooling frostier than yours
Memory superior scheduling & haphazardly entry than yours
Video Card(s) better rasterization than yours
Storage more ample than yours
Display(s) increased pixels than yours
Case fancier than yours
Audio Device(s) further audible than yours
Power Supply additional amps x volts than yours
Mouse without as much gnawing as yours
Keyboard less clicky than yours
VR HMD not as odd looking as yours
Software extra mushier than yours
Benchmark Scores up yours
Oh yeah I did, level 20 + extra 5e spells. Glorious multiclass exploration. I just didn't do it with Gale, I hate his guts, can't stand him. Not even in a narrative kind of way like he serves a purpose so "I'll allow him". Just no. :D
Matter of fact I might do another play where I actively find ways to spite him, see where that goes :p

you want Gale on that rooftop to speak to Tara the cat -- you need Gale on that rooftop to speak to Tara the cat!

System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i5-12600KF 'stock power limits/-115mV undervolt+contact frame'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
Yeah, Hellblade was always intended to be played with a headset as they used binaural recording and from story standpoint narration is done as a form of inner monologue.
Yeah I know 'finished the first game twice+watched the extras about the game development' just thought I would mention it here in case someone whos interested in the game doesn't know.:) 'that and cause some ppl think that I'm weird for only playing games with a headset but in this case its how it should be..'

@Splinterdog
Quake 2 is really underrated. It has a bad luck of being stuck between an absolute classic and what is arguably one of the most important MP shooters of all time, but it isn’t a bad game. Great soundtrack too. But a lot of people dismiss it (like Doom 3 later, funnily enough) as just a tech demo for Carmack to experiment with and a betrayal of what made id games great. In both cases it’s undeserved.
I know nothing about Quake, but Final Fantasy IX suffered for some similar reasons. It's a reminder that "success" (when defined by sales) is a product of circumstances. Final Fantasy IX was a couple of releases after the phenomenon (especially in the West) that was Final Fantasy VII, and was the first to go back to the traditional and medieval fantasy style that Final Fantasy VI/VII started breaking from. It then had a new console (and leaps were huge back then) and a new Final Fantasy title following it up with a lot of new stuff, like fully 3D worlds and voice acting.

So plenty of people overlooked it, if not for that, then for the whimsical and cheery style (that actually hides a deep and dark story).

I'm probably one of the few who liked Doom 3 as well, but I don't care as much for the rest of the series. Shooting games for their own sake was never my thing, but I love atmospheric or survival horror games, and Doom 3 did that well.

Maybe I tend to love Black sheep a lot or something.