• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NVIDIA Advertises "Premium AI PC" Mocking the Compute Capability of Regular AI PCs

Nvidia seems so hellbent on telling us that we need this, I'm still trying to figure out why I need this though.

Its really getting awfully close to that shady salesman selling you real antique coins or something.

Microsoft new Windows later will have some sort of AI that requires AI dedicated hardware.

But it's a big scam if you ask me, to give the whole PC industry another "impulse" as we really must have it.

Truth is, all that AI integration, wether it's coming from Google, MS, Apple or Meta, they all have one big thing in common: the collection of telemetry or simply put big data, over the use of a billion of devices all over the world.

So basically nVidia mocks themselves too. Anything older than 1 year belong to the basic category. Corporate greed and stupidity knows no bounds.

No thank you. I stick with my basic, as little AI $hit as possible category.

Well they're right. If you buying a PC for inference then they're better at it. And it can do training too.

Are they not supposed to point that out? Why does it make some people here mad. I'm not gonna buy a PC based on any of this but maybe someone else will.
Tell me when you can go buy a working Nvidia PC. The irony of this false advertising is they don't even make one. Sheeple wake-up.

Processor Intel® Core™ i7-13700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 32GB(2x16) DDR5@6600MHz G-Skill Trident Z5
Video Card(s) ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 AMP Holo
Storage 2TB SK Platinum P41 SSD + 4TB SanDisk Ultra SSD + 500GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 3440x1440@100Hz G-Sync
Case NZXT PHANTOM410-BK
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium PCIe
Power Supply Corsair 850W
Mouse Logitech Hero G502 SE
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64bit
Benchmark Scores 30FPS in NFS:Rivals
nGreedia:
The more you buy, the more you save.