• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Atitool Monitoring is displaying wrong temps.

Miracle

Processor C2D E6700 @ 3Ghz
Motherboard Asus P5N-E SLI Plus
Cooling Asetek Waterchill Extreme(6X120mm Fans Radiator Black ICE PRO)
Memory 2x1 GB Corsair 8500C5D @ 800 Mhz 4.4.4.8.1T
Video Card(s) ASUS HD 2900XT 512 MB
Storage 2xRaptorX Raid0 1xSamsung 500 GB
Display(s) Samsung 226BW (Digital)
Case Antec P182
Audio Device(s) Creative Extreme Gamer
Power Supply Thermaltake Thoughpower 750W (The best model)
Software Winxp sp2 / Vista X64 Home Premium
Hello.
Im just trying out ur Atitool 0.27.2, and found some display bugs.
I have an Asus HD 2900XT , and running Winxp SP2, with latest Drivers (CAT 7.9).
Atitool reading wrong location.JPG
As you can see on above picture, Atitool Temperature Monitoring Setting, is able to read the Min/Max/Avg Temps , But fails to insert the right values in the AtiTool Monitoring Window, only thing that is correct is the current value, And that goes for any temperature monitoring item and fan speed.

Also, when the Temperatur monitoring is pooling for new values, if 3d view is displayed, it would stop 3dview for a sec, then resume. also when temperatur monitoring is stopped, and you move ur cursor over any graph, it would lag the 3d view, and the cursor over the graph, making it hard to hit just the right spot you want to read.
else, im verry happy with the rest of the program, works like a charm, finally i can overclock, and have control over the fan, keep up the good work.
Dunno if you want more info, if so, ask away, and i shall see what i can come up with.
Miracle

Last edited: