• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Easy mistake - Easy fix

System Name Top notch gaming PC - best HW as of 2019-2021 (Not the name of course)
Processor i9-9900ks @ 5.2 GHz
Motherboard AsRock Phantom gaming 9
Cooling Arctic Freezer ii 280
Memory 32GB G.Skill Trident z B die (out the box 17-19-19-39. 3,600MHz) Of course I have OCed above that.
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG strix 3080ti gaming OC 450w 1815 Mhz boost out the box.
Storage A lot of Samsung SSDs. Now Nvme 970 boot drive.
Display(s) Acer XB27HU 1440p. New 2022 - AOC 273 27" new gaming monitor 1440p
Case Many. Main PC Thermal take full tower tt v71 Tempered glass
Audio Device(s) ALC1200 plus many cans. Now using EPOS external GSX 1000 2nd edition, Sound card. VZR spatial cans
Power Supply Seasonic Gold FX 850w (Several)
Mouse G703 Logitech
Keyboard A nice one.
Software Mostly games - Steam all block busters. VLC. F@H, Various Benches (Fires trike adv etc.)
Benchmark Scores Superposition 1080p EXTREME - 13125
Really depends on the average whom. Average mega brains capable of managing a dozen chess games simultaneously are probably blundering less frequently than you. Average diesel maniacs who eat potato AMD chips on any occasion don't strike me as people you really have to worry about in this competition. Their error rate exceeds billions before yours becomes non-zero.
No reason to compare youself to them anyway. You are you, they are them. You became smarter than you from the past, that's all that matters.

Just be cautious and check what you're applying to your equipment. Don't let it be beer!
Thanks, that's very thoughtful of you.
TBH, I don't really compare in a serious way, but I like what you said all the same.

About beer, and especially with chasers (over proof Wild Turkey), I had to stop that. I couldn't even game properly after a couple of hours of that. Even games like resident evil type, I totally forgot what I was doing.

Still, that was about 10 years ago. Do to age can't handle the hangovers anymore. Now I can play Resident evil games without getting hopelessly lost.
Cheers! :toast:

System Name DLSS / YOLO-PC
Processor i5-12400F / 10600KF
Motherboard Gigabyte B760M DS3H / Z490 Vision D
Cooling Laminar RM1 / Gammaxx 400
Memory 32 GB DDR4-3200 / 16 GB DDR4-3333
Video Card(s) RX 6700 XT / RX 480 8 GB
Storage A couple SSDs, m.2 NVMe included / 240 GB CX1 + 1 TB WD HDD
Display(s) Compit HA2704 / Viewsonic VX3276-MHD-2
Case Matrexx 55 / Junkyard special
Audio Device(s) Want loud, use headphones. Want quiet, use satellites.
Power Supply Thermaltake 1000 W / FSP Epsilon 700 W / Corsair CX650M [backup]
Mouse Don't disturb, cheese eating in progress...
Keyboard Makes some noise. Probably onto something.
VR HMD I live in real reality and don't need a virtual one.
Software Windows 10 and 11
Thanks, that's very thoughtful of you.
TBH, I don't really compare in a serious way, but I like what you said all the same.

About beer, and especially with chasers (over proof Wild Turkey), I had to stop that. I couldn't even game properly after a couple of hours of that. Even games like resident evil type, I totally forgot what I was doing.

Still, that was about 10 years ago. Do to age can't handle the hangovers anymore. Now I can play Resident evil games without getting hopelessly lost.
Cheers! :toast:
I just get ridiculously bored when I'm gaming and drunk at the same time. Switch to movies or, occasionally, YT eSports videos instead. I don't drink every Q though, booze ain't my groove.

Glad you can once again wreck these filthy zombies with relative ease again. May the force be with you.