• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Minecraft Creeper Build

Just showing off a build I put together with help of the PC/Modding community, this was for a little boy who's spent month's in hospital due to a brain tumour known as craniopharyngioma, he's had 3 operations and likely will be more in the future. I wanted to do something for him, to help give him a boost, to give him something to look forward to, I originally planned to mod their case and upgrade their family rig which consisted of a Intel 12100 and a GTX 1650 but once the community caught wind, we have managed to put together a whole new system based on the boys favourite game!

The new rig consists of:
AMD 7700X (community supplied)
MSI B650 Tomahawk Wifi (community supplied)
MSI RX 6750XT Mech 2 (Local cafe fundraiser)
Thermaltake ToughPower PF3 850w (Thermaltake sponsored) Was a GF 1 750w community sought but we had issues
Thermaltake Divider 300 TG AIR (community supplied)
Thermaltake TH360 V2 Ultra (Thermaltake sponsored)
Thermaltake CT120 ARGB Sync PC Cooling Fan (2-Fan Pack) x2 (Thermaltake Sponsored)
Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB DDR5 6000MHz (Community supplied)
CableMod ModMesh Pro Custom set (Cablemod sponsor)
CableMod RGB/UV 30cm light strip (Cablemod sponsor)
Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb (Community supplied)
Made to order Green and purple pearl paint job although the pictures fail to show this, the light needs to hit it just right and it shows so much more in natural sunlight!
Creeper Vinyl made to order
3D Printed blocks and Ender dragon printed and supplied by AML Customs
To finish it off I made sure he had something decent to view it on - (trialled him with a 27" I had spare but it wasn't quite right for him so Samsung Odyssey g5 LC32G55TQBUXXU (32" 1440p)

I honestly did not expect the amount of love and thought from the community that this build has had, without them this build certainly wouldn't be what it is without them! So much appreciation from me for making this next level

No photo description available. No photo description available. May be an image of text No photo description available. May be an image of text May be an image of text May be an image of text that says MINECRAFT W May be an image of text No description available.
May be an image of 1 person and hospital