• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Nvidia Surround

Annolago

Hi
So, long time user of NVCleanstall and while it does works great I do have one issue that really annoys me - so hoping someone here can help answer my question.
I have a multi display setup that I use for various reasons, one of them being FS2020. I also use the setup for watching F1 and here is where my issue is.
I have no issue installing Nvidia Surround, but while that works it does have that side effect that if I try to watch a live stream from F1TV in multiple browser windows
they all expand across the multiple display thereby preventing me from seeing 3 (or rather 4) "full screen" views at the same time. Now, when I state full screen I am
thinking of each induvial physical display. However, no problem built into Nvidia Surround is a set of hot keys that allows you to switch between Surround mode and
normal mode. HOWEVER that does not work when I use NVCleanstall. Also, even trying to manually switch between Surround mode and multiple display mode is now
resulting in the Nvidia driver forgetting the way the monitors should be arranged. So, for each switch I have to move the displays in the multi mode page of the driver
and re-arrange them every time. This is true for going into Surround mode and leaving Surround mode. So, not that practical.
I think this is based on some missing part of the driver or app but I have not been able to figure out what I need to add to the install list in order to make it work correctly.
Can anyone help??

Thx