• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Quest 3 & VorpX - Infinite Loading at QuestLink Page

wsksilent

I'm experiencing an issue with my Quest 3 where it's perpetually stuck on the QuestLink loading page when trying to use VorpX Cyberpunk VR mod. I can launch the game on pc by clicking the Cyberpunk icon in QuestLink, the game launch well into the start up screen (the one you press spacebar to proceed) but my headset stuck on this loading page forever.

I can even get the game audio to play on the headset speaker when I am on the QuestLink menu, but when clicked on the Cyberpunk icon and focus on this loading page, no audio or any progress forever.

I also installed SteamVR, it can be launched just fine from QuestLink unlike this one.

OculusScreenshot1705419091.jpeg

I've been trying to figure out what might be causing this, but haven't had any luck so far.

My setup includes a Ryzen 5 3600 CPU and an RTX 3090. I've checked to ensure that the drivers are up to date and that there are no apparent hardware issues.

Has anyone encountered this before or have any suggestions on how to resolve it? Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!