• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Should I install Windows 10 or 11 for my new device

System Name BoX-Server | 775PC
Processor I3 3.5GHZ (3150) | Modded Xeon E5450 (OC @3.60)
Motherboard ASRock B85M-ITX | ASUS P5Q-EM
Cooling OEZM HSK | 92MM Heatsink RGB
Memory 8GB DDR3 | 8GB DDR2
Video Card(s) AMD 6450 | AMD RX 550 4GB
Storage 120GB SSD 1TB WD | 120GB SSD 1TB Seagate 500GB HDD <<
Display(s) DELL 17" LCD 1280x1024 | ASUS 24" LCD IPS
Case CoolerMaster 110 | RoseWill ZIRCON
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Rosewill 610WATT | Rosewill 550WATT
Mouse Input-Director| RoseWill FUSION C40
Keyboard Input-Director | RoseWill FUSION
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
It makes no sense to put W10 on a new computer. W10 is going away. Nothing can stop that. W11 is here to stay. It makes no sense to go through the hassle of installing, learning, and getting used to W10, then soon down the road, have to do it all over again with W11.

I have heard the same old arguments about how the new Windows version sucks with EVERY SINGLE NEW VERSION since Windows 1.0 came out to replace DOS. Same with every new version of this browser, that browser, this word processor, that word processor, this security program, that security program. It never changes. People like what they are used to, and hate what they are not familiar with.

But then something magical happens. They get used to the new version and suddenly, the old version looks and feels awkward.

Do not forget that Windows is just the operating system. We use the OS to launch our favorite programs. We do not sit around, hours at a time, staring at the OS. We launch our game, our browser, our word processor and that is what we then see.
Hmm I'm sure WiN10 will get updates for awhile since both WiN10/11 are the same in the *Kernel Level bc on each update M$ brings something to the table

SL2

Hmm I'm sure WiN10 will get updates for awhile since both WiN10/11 are the same in the *Kernel Level bc on each update M$ brings something to the table
It will end some time during the second half of next year for consumer versions, so no.

October 14, 2025 is the end date.

System Name Brightworks Systems BWS-6 E-IV
Processor Intel Core i5-6600 @ 3.9GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 Rev 1.0
Cooling Quality case, 2 x Fractal Design 140mm fans, stock CPU HSF
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3000 Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) EVGA GEForce GTX 1050Ti 4Gb GDDR5
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD
Display(s) Samsung S24E650BW LED x 2
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 550W G2 Gold
Mouse Logitech M190
Keyboard Microsoft Wireless Comfort 5050
Software W10 Pro 64-bit
Hmm I'm sure WiN10 will get updates for awhile
So what?

That is not the point. I say again,
W10 is going away. Nothing can stop that. W11 is here to stay. It makes no sense to go through the hassle of installing, learning, and getting used to W10, then soon down the road, have to do it all over again with W11.

The OP just bought this new computer, fully capable of running W11. Why put an older generation, soon to be discontinued, operating system on a new computer? That makes no sense.

Sure, W11 has some problems. Name an OS that came out perfect from the start.

Microsoft is NOT pouring resources in to W10 to make W10 better. They ARE pouring resources into W11 to make it better and better.

AND program developers are pouring resources into their games and other programs to make them run more efficiently and optimally on W11 too.

Legacy (hardware and software) product development (and support) for W10 is already waning and will continue to wane at a faster pace - just as it has done EVERY SINGLE TIME throughout the history of the PC.

Yes, MS will keep producing updates for W10 - for awhile. But they will mostly be for security, to fix existing bugs, and maybe, I say again, maybe to add some support for new protocols just coming out.

But make no mistake! Microsoft do NOT want to, nor will they keep making improvements to W10 that will encourage users to keep using W10. They will, however, do just that for W11.

System Name BoX-Server | 775PC
Processor I3 3.5GHZ (3150) | Modded Xeon E5450 (OC @3.60)
Motherboard ASRock B85M-ITX | ASUS P5Q-EM
Cooling OEZM HSK | 92MM Heatsink RGB
Memory 8GB DDR3 | 8GB DDR2
Video Card(s) AMD 6450 | AMD RX 550 4GB
Storage 120GB SSD 1TB WD | 120GB SSD 1TB Seagate 500GB HDD <<
Display(s) DELL 17" LCD 1280x1024 | ASUS 24" LCD IPS
Case CoolerMaster 110 | RoseWill ZIRCON
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Rosewill 610WATT | Rosewill 550WATT
Mouse Input-Director| RoseWill FUSION C40
Keyboard Input-Director | RoseWill FUSION
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
So what?

That is not the point. I say again,

The OP just bought this new computer, fully capable of running W11. Why put an older generation, soon to be discontinued, operating system on a new computer? That makes no sense.

Sure, W11 has some problems. Name an OS that came out perfect from the start.

Microsoft is NOT pouring resources in to W10 to make W10 better. They ARE pouring resources into W11 to make it better and better.

AND program developers are pouring resources into their games and other programs to make them run more efficiently and optimally on W11 too.

Legacy (hardware and software) product development (and support) for W10 is already waning and will continue to wane at a faster pace - just as it has done EVERY SINGLE TIME throughout the history of the PC.

Yes, MS will keep producing updates for W10 - for awhile. But they will mostly be for security, to fix existing bugs, and maybe, I say again, maybe to add some support for new protocols just coming out.

But make no mistake! Microsoft do NOT want to, nor will they keep making improvements to W10 that will encourage users to keep using W10. They will, however, do just that for W11.
WIN10 is Basically WIN7 at this point so yeah but with the things M$ is doing is just not right in my Eyes. I have WINLTSC (Both WIN10 and 11 as well (from a place thanks to VPN HIDE ME "DL'ing and cheating is Fun and what I Do)

Mouse Logitech M190
Software W10 Pro 64-bit
WIN10 is Basically WIN7 at this point
??? Again, so what? That means nothing here.

You could say they are all basically NT and the point remains the same - totally meaningless for this discussion.

This thread hurt to read.

In 11 the old context menu is a reg edit away. Games run better thanks to properly implemented FSO and GPU scheduling. Just about everything else is the same but improved. You can still cut off home phoning. And the LTSC just dropped, 26100.2 is certified for OEMs and is already getting regular updates. Even my unsupported Skylake runs better on 11 ProW than 10 LTSC. The amount of misinformation, assumption and rage has turned me off of trying to use these forums meaningfully and this account will go dormant until necessary. Thanks.

You think it's acceptable to have to regedit to get a usable os?

Cite some comparisons showing windows 11 is faster, on different hardware?

11 LTSC hasn't been officially released yet, only a leaked version. It's supposed to be released in h2 but no date yet.

Why not post some evidence showing you're right?

dgianstefani

TPU Proofreader
Staff member
System Name Silent
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D @ 5.15ghz BCLK OC, TG AM5 High Performance Heatspreader
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix X670E-I, chipset fans removed
Cooling Optimus AMD Raw Copper/Plexi, HWLABS Copper 240/40+240/30, D5, 4x Noctua A12x25, Mayhems Ultra Pure
Memory 32 GB Dominator Platinum 6150 MHz 26-36-36-48, 56.6ns AIDA, 2050 FLCK, 160 ns TRFC
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition, Conductonaut Extreme, 18 W/mK MinusPad Extreme, Corsair XG7 Waterblock
Storage Intel Optane DC P1600X 118 GB, Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB
Display(s) 32" 240 Hz 1440p Samsung G7, 31.5" 165 Hz 1440p LG NanoIPS Ultragear
Case Sliger SM570 CNC Aluminium 13-Litre, 3D printed feet, custom front panel with pump/res combo
Audio Device(s) Audeze Maxwell Ultraviolet, Razer Nommo Pro
Power Supply SF750 Plat, transparent full custom cables, Sentinel Pro 1500 Online Double Conversion UPS w/Noctua
Mouse Razer Viper Pro V2 Mercury White w/Tiger Ice Skates & Pulsar Supergrip tape
Keyboard Wooting 60HE+ module, TOFU Redux Burgundy w/brass weight, Prismcaps White & Jellykey, lubed/modded
Software Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 19053.3803
Benchmark Scores Legendary

I was trying to remember which tool I currently use for creating my own ISOs, was on phone earlier so didn't have everything bookmarked that I do on my workstation.

"irm https://christitus.com/win | iex" - typed into elevated powershell brings this software up from the net.

Allows preloading with third party software, important configuration steps before first boot/install, modifying the core Windows ISO to get what you want and remove what you don't. Microwin is pretty clever software, uses OSCDIMG, a MS command line tool, but with a GUI from Chris/git, and Assessment/Deployment kit, also from MS.

1714239881066.png

1714240201843.png

1714239858207.png

1714239841814.png

1714239821856.png

It's not as comprehensive as manually doing things with the tools I linked earlier, but it's pretty accessible.

System Name daily driver Mac mini M2 Pro
Processor Apple proprietary M2 Pro (6 p-cores, 4 e-cores)
Motherboard Apple proprietary
Cooling Apple proprietary
Memory Apple proprietary 16GB LPDDR5 unified memory
Video Card(s) Apple proprietary M2 Pro (16-core GPU)
Storage Apple proprietary onboard 512GB SSD + various external HDDs
Display(s) LG 27UL850W (4K@60Hz IPS)
Case Apple proprietary
Audio Device(s) Apple proprietary
Power Supply Apple proprietary
Mouse Apple Magic Trackpad 2
Keyboard Keychron K1 tenkeyless (Gateron Reds)
Software macOS Ventura 13.6 (with latest patches)
Benchmark Scores (My Windows daily driver is a Beelink Mini S12 Pro. I'm not interested in benchmarking.)
Windows 11.
I am as much of a "hater" when it comes to microsoft and new Windows versions but Windows 11 is in almost every way far superior.
Today I agree with this statement.

Six months ago I would have said to install Windows 10 22H2. But I have found that Windows 11 23H2 is indeed a better OS than Windows 10 provided you're not running some legacy programs for work.

I have been slowly upgrading my various Windows systems to W11 23H2 so I've witnessed Windows 10 and Windows 11 side by side in various states. A year ago I was downgrading W11 systems back down to W10. I'm not doing that anymore. It works better, both from the Microsoft side as well as third-party program authors.

In a few months they will all be on W11 23H2 apart from one legacy system that I will keep at W10.

And as been mentioned earlier, Microsoft is basically in maintenance mode with Windows 10. They aren't adding any new features to it, they're mostly just patching security vulnerabilities.

Last edited:

dgianstefani

TPU Proofreader
Staff member
System Name Silent
Cooling Optimus AMD Raw Copper/Plexi, HWLABS Copper 240/40+240/30, D5, 4x Noctua A12x25, Mayhems Ultra Pure
Memory 32 GB Dominator Platinum 6150 MHz 26-36-36-48, 56.6ns AIDA, 2050 FLCK, 160 ns TRFC
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition, Conductonaut Extreme, 18 W/mK MinusPad Extreme, Corsair XG7 Waterblock
Case Sliger SM570 CNC Aluminium 13-Litre, 3D printed feet, custom front panel with pump/res combo
Power Supply SF750 Plat, transparent full custom cables, Sentinel Pro 1500 Online Double Conversion UPS w/Noctua
Mouse Razer Viper Pro V2 Mercury White w/Tiger Ice Skates & Pulsar Supergrip tape
Keyboard Wooting 60HE+ module, TOFU Redux Burgundy w/brass weight, Prismcaps White & Jellykey, lubed/modded
And as been mentioned earlier, Microsoft is basically in maintenance mode with Windows 10. They aren't adding any new features to it, they're mostly just patching security vulnerabilities.
What a wonderful state to be in ;)
95% of the new features added have been sidegrades, downgrades or modern crap that has superior aftermarket alternatives, but can't easily be removed from the OS since it's baked in tight.

A few things that were brought to 11 first then came to 10 turned out to be good, but they're not exclusive to 11, so no issue with using 10. HAGS for example.

Any examples of software that works on Win 11 but not Win 10?

Even with non heterogenous CPUs such as Intel Alder Lake and beyond, and dual CCD Zen chips with 3DVCache, Intel's hardware scheduler and the game bar approach for AMD still work fine, and there aren't performance issues.. Aside from certain AI things, assuming you'd even want to use MS consumer AI stuff (doubtful value IMO), I'm not seeing software that works for 11 but not 10.

1714243114982.png

1714243076604.png

1714243352006.png

Case Apple proprietary
Benchmark Scores (My Windows daily driver is a Beelink Mini S12 Pro. I'm not interested in benchmarking.)
What a wonderful state to be in ;)
95% of the new features added have been sidegrades, downgrades or modern crap that has superior aftermarket alternatives, but can't easily be removed from the OS since it's baked in tight.
I appreciate mature operating systems.

On my daily driver Mac, I am running previous macOS Ventura. I plan to upgrade to current Sonoma a week before Apple WWDC which basically ensures that the remainder of the updates are just bug fixes and security patches. Same with my iPhone and iPad. Running the previous version until June. Yes, this means I get the new features about nine months late, but at least I don't have to deal with the majority of bugs that up-to-date users have suffered through.

I'm all for companies adding new features to their software. I just don't want to be in the front-line trenches when it happens.

dgianstefani

TPU Proofreader
Staff member
System Name Silent
I appreciate mature operating systems.

On my daily driver Mac, I am running previous macOS Ventura. I plan to upgrade to current Sonoma a week before Apple WWDC which basically ensures that the remainder of the updates are just bug fixes and security patches. Same with my iPhone and iPad. Running the previous version until June. Yes, this means I get the new features about nine months late, but at least I don't have to deal with the majority of bugs that up-to-date users have suffered through.

I'm all for companies adding new features to their software. I just don't want to be in the front-line trenches when it happens.
Yeah it's great, especially when there's practically no performance differences in the applications you use, and no issues with support (not for another year for consumer home/pro, 2027 for LTSC, and 2032 for IoT LTSC).

For Mac, the introduction of APFS and OSX specifically designed for Apple silicon was major. Some of the performance differences between newer and older versions of OSX on the same hardware were significant and compelling reasons to upgrade.

10 to 11? It depends on whether you see the revised UI and "features" as being worthy. There's also the cost to consider regarding how much more baked in the telemetry, privacy, adverts etc are compared to 10. Most of the things people are talking about re new gaming features etc, like HAGS, directstorage etc, all been backported to 10, and work great.

As I've stated already, fingers crossed Win 11 LTSC is a solid OS like 10 LTSC, but I still think work will need to be done by the end user to get it to an acceptable level.

Lewis777

Yeah it's great, especially when there's practically no performance differences in the applications you use, and no issues with support (not for another year for consumer home/pro, 2027 for LTSC, and 2032 for IoT LTSC).

For Mac, the introduction of APFS and OSX specifically designed for Apple silicon was major. Some of the performance differences between newer and older versions of OSX on the same hardware were significant and compelling reasons to upgrade.

10 to 11? It depends on whether you see the revised UI and "features" as being worthy. There's also the cost to consider regarding how much more baked in the telemetry, privacy, adverts etc are compared to 10. Most of the things people are talking about re new gaming features etc, like HAGS, directstorage etc, all been backported to 10, and work great.

As I've stated already, fingers crossed Win 11 LTSC is a solid OS like 10 LTSC, but I still think work will need to be done by the end user to get it to an acceptable level.
Hello, I installed Windows 10 21H2 Enterprise LTSC and I saw that the laptop is very fast, as I said, the device is new, I will switch to windows 11 when the support is discontinued. Thank you very much, I bought a license and I started using my device now, do you have any suggestions.

dgianstefani

TPU Proofreader
Staff member
System Name Silent
Hello, I installed Windows 10 21H2 Enterprise LTSC and I saw that the laptop is very fast, as I said, the device is new, I will switch to windows 11 when the support is discontinued. Thank you very much, I bought a license and I started using my device now, do you have any suggestions.
O&O Shutup 10 and maybe run this software to cleanup/customise your install to your liking.

I was trying to remember which tool I currently use for creating my own ISOs, was on phone earlier so didn't have everything bookmarked that I do on my workstation.

"irm https://christitus.com/win | iex" - typed into elevated powershell brings this software up from the net.

Allows preloading with third party software, important configuration steps before first boot/install, modifying the core Windows ISO to get what you want and remove what you don't. Microwin is pretty clever software, uses OSCDIMG, a MS command line tool, but with a GUI from Chris/git, and Assessment/Deployment kit, also from MS.

View attachment 345362
View attachment 345363
View attachment 345361
View attachment 345360
View attachment 345359

It's not as comprehensive as manually doing things with the tools I linked earlier, but it's pretty accessible.

Case Apple proprietary

APFS was deployed first on iOS because of the iPhone's NAND storage. Apple finally put it on Macs by default a few years later. But I was never an early adopter of APFS. I waited until a major upgrade to convert from HFS+ to APFS. Apple periodically does major under-the-hood rewrites on important parts of its OSes without mentioning it to the end user.

As far as I can tell, there's no killer feature right now in Windows 11 that makes it a must-pick over Windows 10. But for sure more and more third-party developers are focusing on the former.

As far as the telemetry, privacy, adverts, etc. thing, it's pretty much a given that future version of W11 will have more of that crap. Everytime I install a fresh copy of Windows on a device, I spend 45-60 minutes (maybe more with W11) removing a bunch of skankware, turning off stuff, running scripts to turn off telemetry, etc. When I install macOS, I spend like 5 minutes doing that stuff.

One thing for sure when I install third-party software, I read the installer prompts very carefully because they are trying to install a lot of stuff to phone home these days. It has gotten much worse over the past year.

Last edited:

dgianstefani

TPU Proofreader
Staff member
System Name Silent
Mouse Logitech M190
Software W10 Pro 64-bit
Any examples of software that works on Win 11 but not Win 10?
Well, first, I never said there is software that doesn't work on W10 but does on W11. So please, lets be clear about that and make sure we don't paraphrase comments into something that was never said.

What I said was, Microsoft and program developers are pouring resources into W11. I also said "support" is waning for W10. To "wane" in no way means it has stopped or even will stop. My comment was just an extension of the other - developers are moving resources (time and money) to W11 support. That is just a fact.

Also fact is Microsoft is trying to ensure compatibility (at least software compatibility) with programs that were designed to run on W10. That does not mean programs designed for previous versions that run in compatibility mode in W10, will be supported in W11. They may not.

And programs designed for W10 may require upgrading the software to the latest version to ensure full compatibility with W11. Point being, it is still up to the software developer to ensure their programs work with W11. Same with hardware - it is the hardware maker's responsibility to ensure drivers providing W11 support are available.

It is unreasonable to expect Microsoft will or even can if they wanted to, ensure support for 100s of 1000s of programs written for previous versions of Windows.

Hardware compatibility is and will continue to be the bigger problem. There is $0.00 return on investments in development of compatible drivers for the hardware makers to ensure W11 support. They would much rather we buy (Read: provide revenue) new printers and other hardware than keep using the legacy HW.

For some reason, there seems to be some who feel W10 will be around and viable forever. That makes no sense. That was not the case with any previous version of Windows, why should it be with W10?

I say again,
W10 is going away. Nothing can stop that. W11 is here to stay.

And again, the OP is asking about a brand new computer that currently has NO version of Windows on it.

"IF" this computer already had W10 on it, I would NOT be suggesting he run out and put W11 on it.
After next October, that may be another story. But right now? No. In fact, I still have W10 on this computer and have no plans to upgrade to W11.

ARF

Also fact is Microsoft is trying to ensure compatibility (at least software compatibility) with programs that were designed to run on W10. That does not mean programs designed for previous versions that run in compatibility mode in W10, will be supported in W11. They may not.

And programs designed for W10 may require upgrading the software to the latest version to ensure full compatibility with W11. Point being, it is still up to the software developer to ensure their programs work with W11. Same with hardware - it is the hardware maker's responsibility to ensure drivers providing W11 support are available.

I thought that Windows 11 is only a Windows 10.1 with disabled/removed user interface goodies, a slightly different hardware scheduler, maybe because it was designed with intel's attempts in small.big CPU core configurations?
I mean Windows 11 and Windows 10 is one and the same thing. There are no compatibility issues. Every software that runs on Windows 10 will run on Windows 11 and vise versa.

To answer the OP: Windows 10. Its support is there. As far as I know even Windows 7 is still supported and receives regular updates.

System Name AlderLake / Laptop
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz / Intel i3 7100U
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master / HP 83A3 (U3E1)
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MT/s CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit
Software Windows 11 / Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock

Lewis777

I thought that Windows 11 is only a Windows 10.1 with disabled/removed user interface goodies, a slightly different hardware scheduler, maybe because it was designed with intel's attempts in small.big CPU core configurations?
I mean Windows 11 and Windows 10 is one and the same thing. There are no compatibility issues. Every software that runs on Windows 10 will run on Windows 11 and vise versa.

To answer the OP: Windows 10. Its support is there. As far as I know even Windows 7 is still supported and receives regular updates.
Thanks, ı installed Windows 10 21H2 Enterprise LTSC.

SL2

Exactly where do you buy a single LTSC license?

Mouse Logitech M190
Software W10 Pro 64-bit
I thought that Windows 11 is only a Windows 10.1
LOL

Actually, I think it more like W10.3 by now. That said, W7 was really Vista 2.0 and W10 was really W9, or was it W8.2? Or W8.1SE? ???

Seriously, are you trying to figure out Microsoft's naming conventions? Impossible. There is Office Outlook, Outlook Express, Outlook.com and now Outlook for Windows is pushing out Windows Calendar and Windows Mail. Then there's the old Windows Defender, the antispyware for W7, Windows Defender the antimalware for newer Windows now called Microsoft Defender, or is it really Windows Security?

Then there was File Manager changed to File Explorer then Windows Explorer and somewhere in there was Internet Explorer - until Edge replaced that but it bombed so Microsoft came out with an entirely new browser called Edge to replace the first Edge.

W10.1. Yeah right. :rolleyes:

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X up to 5.05GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Custom loop (CPU+GPU, 240 & 120 rads)
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) PowerColor RX 6700 XT Fighter OC/UV
Storage ~4TB SSD + 6TB HDD
Display(s) Acer XV273K 4K120 + Lenovo L32p-30 4K60
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis remastered at 4K
I'd go for Win11 just because it's matured enough and at least the most bugs are squashed.

Right....Or even the "IoT LTSC" ,so as I mentioned before in this thread for most windows 10 users , windows 10 support ends on October 14, 2025...
Yeah, IMO it would be stupid to upgrade after 1½ years anyway, why not go for Win11 already.

System Name Sleepy Painter
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard Asus TuF Gaming X570-PLUS/WIFI
Cooling FSP Windale 6 - Passive
Memory 2x16GB F4-3600C16-16GVKC @ 16-19-21-36-58-1T
Video Card(s) MSI RX580 8GB
Storage 2x Samsung PM963 960GB nVME RAID0, Crucial BX500 1TB SATA, WD Blue 3D 2TB SATA
Display(s) Microboard 32" Curved 1080P 144hz VA w/ Freesync
Case NZXT Gamma Classic Black
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar D1
Power Supply Rosewill 1KW on 240V@60hz
Mouse Logitech MX518 Legend
Keyboard Red Dragon K552
Software Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC 1809 17763.1757
I'll just do a drive by, here...

1714252413031.png

Where to purchase a license for Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC 2021 (21H2)?
Gamers-outlet.net offers them, and the keysite appears to have a decent reputation

I don't think MS tracks Enterprise LTSC licenses either, since those fell under their massive freebie program back in a day(when they re-attempted to get into portable market).

[snip] Heck, even the infamous chinese Subor Z, and many similar gaming devices ran Enterprise LTSC out of the box.