• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

System Name Xpectra
Processor i3 10105F
Motherboard Asrock H470M-HDV
Cooling Cooler Master H410R RGB
Memory Hynix 16GB (2x8) 2666Mhz DDR4 RAM
Video Card(s) Zotac GTX 1050 Ti Mini
Storage Crucial BX500 120GB+480GB, 1TB+2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM
Display(s) HP 22es
Case Chiptronex C100
Audio Device(s) F&D A110
Power Supply Ant Esports VS500L
Mouse Redragon M609
Keyboard TVS EGold Bharat Mech Keyboard (Blue Switches)
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores nothing special
As for that giant battle in original RE4, it shouldn't take that long. You're supposed to drop the unarmored one in the lava pit, easiest way is flash bang it when it's right over it, and be near the lever to open the grate.
i tried many times but i couldn't spot him on the lava chamber
In the Remake it's actually too easy, because you're with Louis, and he jumps on the armored one and plants TNT on it, then all you have to do is get in one good shot.
yes, that's how i killed the other one.

System Name Space Station
Processor Intel 13700K
Motherboard ASRock Z790 PG Riptide
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory Corsair Vengeance 6400 2x16GB @ CL34
Video Card(s) PNY RTX 4080
Storage SSDs - Nextorage 4TB, Samsung EVO 970 500GB, Plextor M5Pro 128GB, HDDs - WD Black 6TB, 2x 1TB
Display(s) LG C3 OLED 42"
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V371
Power Supply SeaSonic Vertex 1200w Gold
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3
Keyboard Bloody B840-LK
Software Windows 11 Pro 23H2
i tried many times but i couldn't spot him on the lava chamber

yes, that's how i killed the other one.
Oh, so this IS the Remake you're playing? Anyway, did you have a flashbang with you to stun the unarmored one when it's over the grate?

Processor Intel i7 77OOK
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus something
Cooling Noctua NH-U12S dual fan
Memory Ballistix 32 Go
Video Card(s) MSI 3060 Gaming X
Storage Mixed bag of M2 SSD and SATA SSD
Display(s) MSI 34" 3440x1440 Artimys 343CQR
Case Old Corsair Obsidian something
Audio Device(s) Integrated
Power Supply Old Antec HCG 620 still running good
Mouse Steelseries something
Keyboard Steelseries someting too
Benchmark Scores bench ? no time to lose with bench ! :)
Finished Bastion (PS Vita)
Tried, played and finished.
I only knew the game by its cover, i thought it was like a metroidvania :)
The game is beautiful, but i'm not sure the Vita is the best device to play it, its a little small on it :/
The dynamic comments are originals, but I miss a bit of the story, cannot read the subtitles and play at the same time :)
To be honest, it's not my kind of game, i see more depth in it, but i won't dig further.
Gameplay is good with lots of fun weapons.
Was a nice little game before sleeping, but to me, something is missing to make it a top game.
(screens from Mobygames)

12048895-bastion-windows-colourful-environment.jpg

Nice graphics, and good gameplay waits for you in Bastion !

12055722-bastion-windows-some-areas-are-small-to-navigate.jpg

Love the vibrant colors here and there. Love the construction of the levels, litteraly building as you walk further.

7982454-bastion-windows-heres-bastion-the-place-which-our-hero-tries-to-.jpg

The eponymous Bastion, where everything strart an finish.

Edit :

Just finished Call of Duty : Modern Warfare III (PC)
Younger, I thought MP was a free bonus for the CoD games ... Now, it's quite the opposite.
So, as a "free" bonus, is the solo campaign worth it ?
Yes, but the game could so much better without tons of added works.
14 missions, some shorts and some a bit longer, even watching the entire ending credits was longer than a mission !
The dev' created approx 14 environments but the missions are 10-20 mins ... Too bad.
Gameplay is good, and the global tech' (graphs, sounds, runs good ...) is good, but too short.
At the end of the game you'll back to the Verdask Dam. Cool, but again, 4 bombs to disarm, wait for the chopper to evacuate, and finito : 10 mins.
In the "new this year" column, some open missions, reminds the "attack the fort" from Far Cry series but in smaller size.
A open map, some objectives you can do in any order, stealth or brute force. It's a step in the right direction ... and reminds some of the first Cod.
It feels less scripted, and that's a good thing.
Don't check the watch, but i guess 6/7 hours of games, with 2 hours of cinematics.
It's a Modern CoD after all, play it like a TV show, game, cinematics, plot, change environement, cinematics, game etc ...
As I am good audience, i've enjoyed it, wasn't that bad, but it's sad to know that it could be way better !

Capture d’écran (9).png

Night vision google, how you could do without :)

Capture d’écran (12).png

Does someone remember Cryostasis ?

Capture d’écran (13).png

Verdask is back ! Well just the Dam part ...

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 7 5800x3D
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Gaming X v2
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x32GB 3600Mhz C18
Video Card(s) XFX RX 6800 XT Merc 319
Storage Kingston KC2500 2TB NVMe + Crucial MX100 256GB + Samsung 860QVO 1TB + Samsung Spinpoint F3 500GB HDD
Display(s) Samsung CJG5 27" 144 Hz QHD
Case Phanteks Eclipse P360A DRGB Black + 3x Thermalright TL-C12C-S ARGB
Audio Device(s) Logitech X530 5.1 + Logitech G35 7.1 Headset
Power Supply Cougar GEX850 80+ Gold
Mouse Razer Viper 8K
Keyboard Logitech G105
Finished Anomaly Agent. Very enjoyable 3-4 hours. Gameplay is fluid and music was really good. Script was also fun. Story wasn't that great though (I expected something better at the end) Combos and special attacks are really cool hence I wanna play NG+ since they carry. There is also a 'Rogue Agent' mode where you clear and advance floors. Might wanna check that later too.

aa.jpg
aa3.png

Processor Intel i7 77OOK
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus something
Cooling Noctua NH-U12S dual fan
Memory Ballistix 32 Go
Video Card(s) MSI 3060 Gaming X
Storage Mixed bag of M2 SSD and SATA SSD
Display(s) MSI 34" 3440x1440 Artimys 343CQR
Case Old Corsair Obsidian something
Audio Device(s) Integrated
Power Supply Old Antec HCG 620 still running good
Mouse Steelseries something
Keyboard Steelseries someting too
Benchmark Scores bench ? no time to lose with bench ! :)
It looks like a "realistic" version of Not a Hero
Is it in the same vein ?

Storage Kingston KC2500 2TB NVMe + Crucial MX100 256GB + Samsung 860QVO 1TB + Samsung Spinpoint F3 500GB HDD
Mouse Razer Viper 8K
Keyboard Logitech G105
It looks like a "realistic" version of Not a Hero
Is it in the same vein ?
I didnt play that but just checked the gameplay. More or less in the same vein, yes.

Last edited:
System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 with Arctic fans
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill Flare X F5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3070 VENTUS 3X PLUS
Storage Solidigm P44 1TB, &2TB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 34GP950G-B
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Audio Device(s) Some Schiit with Edifier S351DB
Power Supply Seasonic TX-750
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Epomaker TH80 SE (Silent Red switches)
Software W11Pro
Made the first car with a (non-working) interior. To be honest it's too much work.
Spitfire (1).jpg

Maybe the 3.0L L6NA is a bit too much engine for this 770 kg car.
Spitfire (2).jpg

But it does look good.

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Dell 27 inch 1440p 144 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
I'm still catching up on my massive backlog of old games that I missed getting a chance to play back in the day. Starting Star Trek: Bridge Commander (2002). Still a couple of decades to play through but I'll get there eventually :)

Mouse Razer Viper 8K
Keyboard Logitech G105
After finishing NG+ run on Anomaly Agent I tried Rogue Agent mode but it was hard :roll: So I played another shortish game that was on my back log for some time.

Deliver Us The Moon
I'm sucker for sci-fi space games so I might be biased but this game was really good. I enjoyed every single bit of it. Although it's short (4 hours~), it's just long enough for its story, which was well-written and immersive. It's an action-adventure and kinda walking-sim game with some timed events and couple puzzles. Nothing too serious or challenging. Everything is there to sell you the story and the world you are in (well, technically moon :D). Script, log items and interactive cutscenes were on point. They kept me on my character whole game and I was intrigued about what's going to happen next all the time. (And it delivers) So story-wise it was 10/10 for me.

Gameplay itself had no problems. It is very basic but not boring. You always find a different challenge, nothing repeats. It's not a game you'd play (or replay) for its gameplay. But at least it doesn't hinder story.

Graphics were alright and atmosphere was great (obligatory 'moon doesn't have atmosphere' comment :laugh:) Quality-wise, standard UE4 stuff really. But I deduct (imaginary) points for not having individual toggles for post-process effects (motion blur, film grain etc.) It's probably possible to turn them off by changing engine.ini file since it's UE4 but they should've put a setting for it anyway. Turning off in-game post-process setting also turned off some kind of global illumination setting which made the game less immersive (highly illuminated indoors) so I had to play with all effects. It wasn't the end of the world though.

Performance was, most of the time, stable. Although UE style stutters happened time to time. And there were 2-3 scenes that were weirdly heavy compared to rest of the game. I played locked 60FPS and GPU usually stayed under 100W power consumption but in those scenes I saw occasionally up to 250W power consumption spikes. One of the final cutscenes actually dropped to 50~FPS for couple seconds for no obvious reasons. But nothing game braking really.

Lastly, devs actually made a sequel last year (Deliver Us Mars) but after reading reviews and watching some videos I decided NOT to play it. At least not yet. Maybe later when I craved badly for another space game.

(I was also testing my new OSD setup and I forgot they show up in AMD screen capture thingy :p)
Deliver Us The Moon_2024.04.29-14.20.pngDeliver Us The Moon_2024.04.29-14.29.png
Deliver Us The Moon_2024.04.29-14.43.pngDeliver Us The Moon_2024.04.29-15.08.png

Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PRO (WiFi 6)
Cooling Noctua NH-C14S (two fans)
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) Reference Vega 64
Storage Intel 665p 1TB, WD Black SN850X 2TB, Crucial MX300 1TB SATA, Samsung 830 256 GB SATA
Display(s) Nixeus NX-EDG27, and Samsung S23A700
Case Fractal Design R5
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME TITANIUM 850W
Mouse Logitech
VR HMD Oculus Rift
Software Windows 11 Pro, and Ubuntu 20.04
After finishing NG+ run on Anomaly Agent I tried Rogue Agent mode but it was hard :roll: So I played another shortish game that was on my back log for some time.

Deliver Us The Moon
I'm sucker for sci-fi space games so I might be biased but this game was really good. I enjoyed every single bit of it. Although it's short (4 hours~), it's just long enough for its story, which was well-written and immersive. It's an action-adventure and kinda walking-sim game with some timed events and couple puzzles. Nothing too serious or challenging. Everything is there to sell you the story and the world you are in (well, technically moon :D). Script, log items and interactive cutscenes were on point. They kept me on my character whole game and I was intrigued about what's going to happen next all the time. (And it delivers) So story-wise it was 10/10 for me.

Gameplay itself had no problems. It is very basic but not boring. You always find a different challenge, nothing repeats. It's not a game you'd play (or replay) for its gameplay. But at least it doesn't hinder story.

Graphics were alright and atmosphere was great (obligatory 'moon doesn't have atmosphere' comment :laugh:) Quality-wise, standard UE4 stuff really. But I deduct (imaginary) points for not having individual toggles for post-process effects (motion blur, film grain etc.) It's probably possible to turn them off by changing engine.ini file since it's UE4 but they should've put a setting for it anyway. Turning off in-game post-process setting also turned off some kind of global illumination setting which made the game less immersive (highly illuminated indoors) so I had to play with all effects. It wasn't the end of the world though.

Performance was, most of the time, stable. Although UE style stutters happened time to time. And there were 2-3 scenes that were weirdly heavy compared to rest of the game. I played locked 60FPS and GPU usually stayed under 100W power consumption but in those scenes I saw occasionally up to 250W power consumption spikes. One of the final cutscenes actually dropped to 50~FPS for couple seconds for no obvious reasons. But nothing game braking really.

Lastly, devs actually made a sequel last year (Deliver Us Mars) but after reading reviews and watching some videos I decided NOT to play it. At least not yet. Maybe later when I craved badly for another space game.

(I was also testing my new OSD setup and I forgot they show up in AMD screen capture thingy :p)
View attachment 345676View attachment 345678
View attachment 345679View attachment 345680
I played Deliver Us The Moon earlier this year and found that the final challenge was almost unplayable on my system. Other than that, as a fellow sucker for sci-fi games, it was really good.

Mouse Razer Viper 8K
Keyboard Logitech G105
I played Deliver Us The Moon earlier this year and found that the final challenge was almost unplayable on my system. Other than that, as a fellow sucker for sci-fi games, it was really good.
Yeah it was weird that scene got really heavy on GPU while there was nothing particularly important going on on the screen. It looks like this was their first game so I'll give them a pass for now :laugh:

System Name Xpectra
Processor i3 10105F
Motherboard Asrock H470M-HDV
Cooling Cooler Master H410R RGB
Memory Hynix 16GB (2x8) 2666Mhz DDR4 RAM
Video Card(s) Zotac GTX 1050 Ti Mini
Storage Crucial BX500 120GB+480GB, 1TB+2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM
Display(s) HP 22es
Case Chiptronex C100
Audio Device(s) F&D A110
Power Supply Ant Esports VS500L
Mouse Redragon M609
Keyboard TVS EGold Bharat Mech Keyboard (Blue Switches)
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores nothing special
Finished Bastion (PS Vita)
Tried, played and finished.
I only knew the game by its cover, i thought it was like a metroidvania :)
The game is beautiful, but i'm not sure the Vita is the best device to play it, its a little small on it :/
The dynamic comments are originals, but I miss a bit of the story, cannot read the subtitles and play at the same time :)
To be honest, it's not my kind of game, i see more depth in it, but i won't dig further.
Gameplay is good with lots of fun weapons.
Was a nice little game before sleeping, but to me, something is missing to make it a top game.
(screens from Mobygames)

View attachment 345443
Nice graphics, and good gameplay waits for you in Bastion !

View attachment 345444
Love the vibrant colors here and there. Love the construction of the levels, litteraly building as you walk further.

View attachment 345445
The eponymous Bastion, where everything strart an finish.

Edit :

Just finished Call of Duty : Modern Warfare III (PC)
Younger, I thought MP was a free bonus for the CoD games ... Now, it's quite the opposite.
So, as a "free" bonus, is the solo campaign worth it ?
Yes, but the game could so much better without tons of added works.
14 missions, some shorts and some a bit longer, even watching the entire ending credits was longer than a mission !
The dev' created approx 14 environments but the missions are 10-20 mins ... Too bad.
Gameplay is good, and the global tech' (graphs, sounds, runs good ...) is good, but too short.
At the end of the game you'll back to the Verdask Dam. Cool, but again, 4 bombs to disarm, wait for the chopper to evacuate, and finito : 10 mins.
In the "new this year" column, some open missions, reminds the "attack the fort" from Far Cry series but in smaller size.
A open map, some objectives you can do in any order, stealth or brute force. It's a step in the right direction ... and reminds some of the first Cod.
It feels less scripted, and that's a good thing.
Don't check the watch, but i guess 6/7 hours of games, with 2 hours of cinematics.
It's a Modern CoD after all, play it like a TV show, game, cinematics, plot, change environement, cinematics, game etc ...
As I am good audience, i've enjoyed it, wasn't that bad, but it's sad to know that it could be way better !

View attachment 345457
Night vision google, how you could do without :)

View attachment 345458
Does someone remember Cryostasis ?

View attachment 345459
Verdask is back ! Well just the Dam part ...
i played it back in 2012 when i had a hd 6850, was such a wholesome experience. I mean it wasn't perfect by any means but for me those graphics at that time were commendable, it's one of my fav cod game also because it was the first game i finished with my first gaming gpu. Before that i spend alot of my time being frustrating to run new games at that time on my intel hd 2000 / 8400gs.

System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Mouse Logitech G600
Software W11Pro
Cobra.jpg

My first V8 build; only a 4 liter with 300 hp but it drives :rockout:

System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Mouse Logitech G600
Software W11Pro
Tweaked the Cobra V8 with side pipes, a different grille, and some other small stuff [Automation]
Automation & BeamNG_drive (1).jpg

And than test drive it [BeamNG.drive]
Automation & BeamNG_drive (2).jpg

I need to tweak the final drive as it red lines in 6th gear. Oh, and remove the safety package.

Mouse Razer Viper 8K
Keyboard Logitech G105
Continuing to space games, I started Everspace 2.

My early impressions are good. Although it took me some time to setup HOSAS, flying seems generally alright. I wish it had sensitivity curves instead of flat multiplier though. I guess it's still too casual for that. Weapons and missiles felt good. Blowing up enemies is very satisfying. Though, it seems there are too many items & drops I'm kinda lost in them right now. My inventory already filled with combat items and consumables yet I barely started. I guess this is the fate of the all single player space games.
But I'll try to stick with it for at least couple more hours before deciding if I like it or not since it looks promising.

EVERSPACE 2_2024.05.01-22.15.pngEVERSPACE 2_2024.05.01-23.09.png

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD 7900X3D
Motherboard Asus X670E E Strix
Cooling In Win SR36
Memory GSKILL DDR5 32GB 5200 30
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse 7900XT (Watercooled)
Storage Corsair MP 700, Seagate 530 2Tb, Adata SX8200 2TBx2, Kingston 2 TBx2, Micron 8 TB, WD AN 1500
Display(s) GIGABYTE FV43U
Case Corsair 7000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Deepcool 1000M
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 11 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 46183 Time Spy: 25121
Continuing to space games, I started Everspace 2.

My early impressions are good. Although it took me some time to setup HOSAS, flying seems generally alright. I wish it had sensitivity curves instead of flat multiplier though. I guess it's still too casual for that. Weapons and missiles felt good. Blowing up enemies is very satisfying. Though, it seems there are too many items & drops I'm kinda lost in them right now. My inventory already filled with combat items and consumables yet I barely started. I guess this is the fate of the all single player space games.
But I'll try to stick with it for at least couple more hours before deciding if I like it or not since it looks promising.

View attachment 345911View attachment 345912
This Game is actually an Action RPG in Space. If you liked Darkstar One, you will love this. Wait until you get the Gunship. You will be looking looking for Destroy Base Missions with impunity.

System Name Purple Haze | Vacuum Box
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D (-30 CO) | Intel® Xeon® E3-1241 v3
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H
Cooling Dark Rock 4 Pro, Arctic P14 & P12 case fans | 212 Evo & P12 PWM PST x2, Arctic P14 & P12 case fans
Memory 32GB Ballistix (Micron E 19nm) CL16 @3733MHz | 32GB HyperX Beast 2400MHz (XMP)
Video Card(s) AMD 6900XTXH ASRock OC Formula & Phanteks T30x3 | AMD 5700XT Sapphire Nitro+ & Arctic P12x2
Storage ADATA SX8200 Pro 1TB, Toshiba P300 3TB x2 | Kingston A400 120GB, Fanxiang S500 Pro 256GB
Display(s) Mi 2K Gaming Monitor 27", AOC 24G2U
Case Modded MS Industrial Titan II Pro RGB | Heavily Modded Cooler Master Q500L
Audio Device(s) Audient iD14 MKII, Adam Audio T8Vs, Bloody M550, HiFiMan HE400se, Tascam TM-80
Power Supply Rosewill Capstone 1000M | Enermax Revolution X't 730W (both with P14 fans)
Mouse Logitech G305, Bloody A91, Amazon basics, Logitech M187
Keyboard Redragon K530, Bloody B930, Epomaker TH80 SE, BTC 9110
Software W10 LTSC 21H2
A little tribute drive for my spiritual brother. Spent this commemoration day reading and watching related videos with the tears in my eyes. 30 years have passed, and nothing is as it used to be my friend, we miss you so much...

Forza Horizon 5_2024.05.02-00.47.pngForza Horizon 5_2024.05.02-00.47_1.pngForza Horizon 5_2024.05.02-02.00_1.png

Made this 92' NSX to resemble his as much as I could. Plates almost there, Mexico is not Brazil, but at least it's on the same continent, although the car was used in Portugal anyway. It's also a RHD instead of LHD. I'd rather drive the real one, but I'm short some 600k USD. :) It's on an auction RN.

Though, it seems there are too many items & drops I'm kinda lost in them right now. My inventory already filled with combat items and consumables yet I barely started
I see me and my friend playing Grim Dawn thinking the same. :laugh:

Last edited:
Mouse Razer Viper 8K
Keyboard Logitech G105
This Game is actually an Action RPG in Space. If you liked Darkstar One, you will love this. Wait until you get the Gunship. You will be looking looking for Destroy Base Missions with impunity.

Havent played the Darkstar One but I'm down as long as I like the flight model. I'm still tweaking my inputs but it gets better as I get used to ship and key bindings. There are just too many buttons. :laugh:

A little tribute drive for my spiritual brother. Spent this commemoration day reading and watching related videos with the tears in my eyes. 30 years have passed, and nothing is as it used to be my friend, we miss you so much...

Made this 92' NSX to resemble his as much as I could. Plates almost there, Mexico is not Brazil, but at least it's on the same continent, although the car was used in Portugal anyway. I'd rather drive the real one, but I'm short some 600k USD. :) It's on an auction RN.

I see me and my friend playing Grim Dawn thinking the same. :laugh:

So today was the 30th... And the NSX... It always put a smile on my face whenever I watch him sending it fully at Suzuka sharply dressed with loafers and white socks while wearing sunglasses :laugh: He is a legend...

System Name Purple Haze | Vacuum Box
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D (-30 CO) | Intel® Xeon® E3-1241 v3
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H
Cooling Dark Rock 4 Pro, Arctic P14 & P12 case fans | 212 Evo & P12 PWM PST x2, Arctic P14 & P12 case fans
Memory 32GB Ballistix (Micron E 19nm) CL16 @3733MHz | 32GB HyperX Beast 2400MHz (XMP)
Video Card(s) AMD 6900XTXH ASRock OC Formula & Phanteks T30x3 | AMD 5700XT Sapphire Nitro+ & Arctic P12x2
Storage ADATA SX8200 Pro 1TB, Toshiba P300 3TB x2 | Kingston A400 120GB, Fanxiang S500 Pro 256GB
Display(s) Mi 2K Gaming Monitor 27", AOC 24G2U
Case Modded MS Industrial Titan II Pro RGB | Heavily Modded Cooler Master Q500L
Audio Device(s) Audient iD14 MKII, Adam Audio T8Vs, Bloody M550, HiFiMan HE400se, Tascam TM-80
Power Supply Rosewill Capstone 1000M | Enermax Revolution X't 730W (both with P14 fans)
Mouse Logitech G305, Bloody A91, Amazon basics, Logitech M187
Keyboard Redragon K530, Bloody B930, Epomaker TH80 SE, BTC 9110
Software W10 LTSC 21H2
So today was the 30th... And the NSX... It always put a smile on my face whenever I watch him sending it fully at Suzuka sharply dressed with loafers and white socks while wearing sunglasses :laugh: He is a legend...
That was the day the Honda NSX development team were put to shame. So in the next 8 months of their (both Senna and Honda's engineers and mechanics) extensive testing at Nürburgring, chassis stiffness is increased by a staggering 50%, VTEC was added (the car's wheelbase had to get longer), and suspension was tuned to perfection. All of that making the NSX one of the best handling cars of all times. Sorry for the offtopic, just sharing some interesting petrolhead stuff some might find interesting.

Processor Intel i5 8400
Motherboard Asus Prime H370M-Plus/CSM
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken & Noctua NF-A15 HS-PWM chromax.black.swap
Memory 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) ROG-STRIX-GTX1060-O6G-GAMING
Storage 1TB 980 Pro
Display(s) Samsung UN55KU6300F
Case Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III 750w
Software W11 Pro
Nobody ever invited me to a Running of the [Level 1 car] where 90% of the lobby is players gathered en masse slowly awaiting the final and then racing balls out to claim the title of Eliminator. So I cleared this one on my own today. Tougher than it sounds...

1551360_20240501181735_1.jpg

... when serious people with reputation on the line are relentless in tracking down easy targets. Swingset means they are a dev at Playground Games.

1551360_20240501182717_1.jpg

System Name Custom
Processor i9 9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 arous master
Cooling corsair h150i
Memory 4x8 3200mhz corsair
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 EX Gamer White OC
Storage 500gb Samsung 970 Evo PLus
Display(s) MSi MAG341CQ
Case Lian Li Pc-011 Dynamic
Audio Device(s) Arctis Pro Wireless
Power Supply 850w Seasonic Focus Platinum
Mouse Logitech G403
Keyboard Logitech G110
tonight i decided to check out ... steam link ... and i saw all the listed devices that support it and voila.. apple tv...
i found my old apple tv from 2015 and it hasnt been updated since 2020.... and that took 45mins...
fast foward... connected it to my OLED 4K tv then install steam link... got the ps4 controller paired and fired up callisto protocol...
i just sat there looking at the quality .... man OLED looks amazeballs compared to my VA ultrawide panel i felt empty after 20mins...

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard Gigabyte B450M-S2H
Cooling Scythe Kotetsu Mark II
Memory 2 x 16GB SK Hynix OEM DDR4-3200 @ 3666 18-20-18-36
Video Card(s) Colorful RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB
Storage 250GB WD BLACK SN750 M.2 + 4TB WD Red Plus + 4TB WD Purple
Display(s) AOpen 27HC5R 27" 1080p 165Hz
Case COUGAR MX440 Mesh RGB
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium HD + Kurtzweil KS-40A bookshelf
Power Supply Corsair CX750M
Mouse Razer Deathadder Essential
Keyboard Cougar Attack2 Cherry MX Black
Software Windows 10 Pro 22H1 x64
j.JPG

*pictures are stock GT2*

About a month ago I found out there is a new mods of GT2 A spec so I downloaded it and played a bit. Good news is it 'fixed' some of the car stats, most notably GT300 and GT500 that it now have ~300hp and ~500hp respectively (instead of +400hp for 300 and +600hp for 500) and something like RX7 FD GT300 using triple rotor NA instead of twin rotor turbo. Some of the new added cars are nice, but some looks downright hideous, for example Lamborghini Diablo but that car looks like some kids use a MS Paint to make it, and some of the handling of the new cars is broken or unfinished. They also add some of the unfeatured tracks like the Rome-Night that in one of the Super License, but racing in this track is nothing interesting really as the tracks is too narrow. Also this track break the stock game save, all the stats are broken and need to acquire back those cars.

But the big downside for me is, all these mods changed the music during racing. There's nothing that ticks me off more than that. I head up to their discord to talk about this and, like always, discord being toxic, modders is treated as Gods and people worship them, anything I say like I'm the rude one and nobody else is hating the new music (there is but they sorta ignored it). So I left and delete the mods and never play it again. There is a way to put back the stock racing music but I'm not bothered. I'm mostly a purist, I like to play the game as the devs intended, unless the mods fixed the issues with the game or restore some of the cut content.

des.jpg

Apart from that I played a bit of Deus Ex Invisible War that I bought on GoG sales. The graphics of this game reminds me of Chronicles of Riddick, it looks similar. Game is pretty good, I ran it with VisibleTweaker mod to give 16:9 resolution among few other fixes.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D -30 uv
Motherboard AsRock Steel Legend B650
Cooling MSI C360 AIO
Memory 32gb 6000 CL 30-36-36-76
Video Card(s) MERC310 7900 XT -60 uv
Display(s) NZXT Canvas IPS 1440p 165hz 27"
Case NZXT H710 (Red/Black)
Audio Device(s) HD58X, Asgard 2, Modi 3
Power Supply Corsair RM850W
View attachment 346289
*pictures are stock GT2*

About a month ago I found out there is a new mods of GT2 A spec so I downloaded it and played a bit. Good news is it 'fixed' some of the car stats, most notably GT300 and GT500 that it now have ~300hp and ~500hp respectively (instead of +400hp for 300 and +600hp for 500) and something like RX7 FD GT300 using triple rotor NA instead of twin rotor turbo. Some of the new added cars are nice, but some looks downright hideous, for example Lamborghini Diablo but that car looks like some kids use a MS Paint to make it, and some of the handling of the new cars is broken or unfinished. They also add some of the unfeatured tracks like the Rome-Night that in one of the Super License, but racing in this track is nothing interesting really as the tracks is too narrow. Also this track break the stock game save, all the stats are broken and need to acquire back those cars.

But the big downside for me is, all these mods changed the music during racing. There's nothing that ticks me off more than that. I head up to their discord to talk about this and, like always, discord being toxic, modders is treated as Gods and people worship them, anything I say like I'm the rude one and nobody else is hating the new music (there is but they sorta ignored it). So I left and delete the mods and never play it again. There is a way to put back the stock racing music but I'm not bothered. I'm mostly a purist, I like to play the game as the devs intended, unless the mods fixed the issues with the game or restore some of the cut content.

View attachment 346298
Apart from that I played a bit of Deus Ex Invisible War that I bought on GoG sales. The graphics of this game reminds me of Chronicles of Riddick, it looks similar. Game is pretty good, I ran it with VisibleTweaker mod to give 16:9 resolution among few other fixes.

why did you choose this option instead of just playing Deus Ex Revision? I'm just curious really.

System Name Ryzen Monster
Processor Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WiFi
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB Platinum
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) 3200Mhz CMW16GX4M2C3200C16
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix RX5700XT OC 8Gb
Storage WD Black 500GB NVMe 250Gb Samsung SSD, OCZ 500Gb SSD WD M.2 500Gb, plus three spinners up to 1.5Tb
Display(s) LG 32GK650F-B 32" UltraGear™ QHD
Case Cooler Master Storm Trooper
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX on board
Power Supply Corsair RM850X full modular
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB Silent
VR HMD Headphones Logitech G533 wireless
Software Windows 11 Start 11
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Time Spy 4532 (9258 March 2021, 9399 July 2021)
Tomb Raider (2013) Definitive Edition is hidden away on Game Pass with hardly any fanfare at all. It's a big graphics upgrade and the difference with the OG is noticeable.
And it's still very much worth another playthrough!
Tomb Raider_2024.05.05-10.54.jpg Tomb Raider_ Definitive Edition 05_05_2024 11_17_36.jpg

It wouldn't be TR without the obligatory skeletons :)

System Name Custom
Processor i9 9900k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 arous master
Cooling corsair h150i
Memory 4x8 3200mhz corsair
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 EX Gamer White OC
Storage 500gb Samsung 970 Evo PLus
Display(s) MSi MAG341CQ
Case Lian Li Pc-011 Dynamic
Audio Device(s) Arctis Pro Wireless
Power Supply 850w Seasonic Focus Platinum
Mouse Logitech G403
Keyboard Logitech G110
Alright guys i have finally finished Callisto Protocol...
Here is my verdict, the game now overall is decent enough to play ...

Story - 4/10 I wish there was more recordings and more infomation on what on Europa
- then there is almost no story on the main protagonist.. supporting characters... and the game feels short
- comparing with dead space 1 and callisto protocol i prefer dead space lore over (black marker vs a giant alien head)
Gameplay 6/10 the fighting mechanic is alright feels similar to dead space but at the same time feels unrefined.. clunky especially with the stomp
- the cool thing is that gravity glove which i love picking enemies and shoving them to the nail walls... ending them in 1 hit
- melee with the baton is where you mostly fight with until late game
- the gun selection is only 5
Enemies - The types of enemies in callisto protocol needs more variety and dead space has a ton more variety and different ways to defeat them

Should you buy callisto protocol?
Probably if its around $10...