• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Xfinity crummy practices and 2024 price hikes

System Name Personal / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5900x / i5-4460
Motherboard Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 /ASRock Z87 Extreme4
Cooling Corsair H100i / stock HSF
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 / 8GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) EVGA XC3 Ultra RTX 3080Ti / EVGA RTX 3060 XC
Storage 500GB Pro 970, 250 GB SSD, 1TB & 500GB Western Digital / 2x 4TB & 1x 8TB WD Red, 2TB SSD & 4TB SSD
Display(s) Dell - S3220DGF 32" LED Curved QHD FreeSync Monitor / 50" LCD TV
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo / CM HAF XB Evo
Audio Device(s) Logitech G35 headset
Power Supply 850W SeaSonic X Series / 750W SeaSonic X Series
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 / Windows 10 Pro 64
This is more of a rant, sorry. Anyone else feel the frustration with Xfinity?

It was late last November or maybe early December that Xfinity sent out emails to their customers with this information - sadly I didn't keep it. It read something like this:

Automatic payments and paperless billing discount​

When you sign up for automatic payments and paperless billing and are eligible, you’ll receive up to a $10 discount on your monthly Xfinity bill. The discount will begin within 45 days. Depending on the timing, the discount may not always appear on your next statement but will appear on your following bill.
The amount of the discount is determined by your automatic payment method:
  • $10 for payments made directly from a checking or savings bank account
  • $5 for payments made from a credit or debit card
If you have multiple accounts, each account must have an eligible plan to get the discount and have automatic payment and paperless billing established.

There was a little more in the email, but there was no mention of a price increase. I never saw any other communication from Xfinity, but I was a bit leery that they were just giving customers a $5-10 a month price reduction with automatic payment options setup. Kind of like how last time Xfinity offered "free speed boost" to all customers and then about 2 months later they raised their prices about 10%. How many people still pay by check for things these days? I personally write 2-3 checks a year, depending on how I want to pay for a couple of things such as car tabs or if I don't have cash handy to pay for the kids' tae kwon do testing. I'd venture to guess that 60% of Xfinity customers are on auto pay, if not more, so most customers will see a lower price increase and those that aren't enrolled get a significantly larger stick up the rear.

January comes around and I see my new bill for Xfinity and my price has gone up $6. $6 isn't a big deal. If I were a coffee drinker that'd be 1-2 cups of coffee a month, so, not a big cost but still something noticeable. I'm enrolled in autopay from my checking account, so why did my bill go up if I was supposed to see $10 reduction? Shouldn't my bill have decreased down to $52 based on the fact the only info I received from Xfinity was I'd see $10 savings?

Well, shit. Xfinity didn't just raise their prices by $6, they actually jacked the price up $16 for my mid(ish) level internet plan and then tossed me a bone by saying, "Look! We save you $10 a month with by being enrolled in automatic payments direct to your bank account!"

Here are my pros and cons with Xfinity:
Pros:
* stable internet, rarely an outage and if there is one they repair it fast

Cons:
* high cost for services once your contract expires
* bad customer service - do your best to never have to talk to them
* data caps on all internet services that aren't either:
a) with their xFi Complete package (this means you're renting their equipment and paying fees)
b) you pay an extra $30 a month to be added to their "unlimited data cap service"
* hidden price increases with a thinly veiled explanation about them coupled with "save $ with automatic payment methods" where you're not actually saving money
* abhorrently low upload speeds on all internet plans that range from 5mbps on the low end to 35mbps once you start paying for 1G+ service on the high end

3 years ago my internet bill for 200mbps/5mbps (download/upload) was about $45. Now it is $68 (would actually be $78, but I'm lucky enough to be saving $10 a month being auto enrolled in payments). There really wasn't any other offering in that same price range for service that I currently hand 3 years ago. I would either pay an extra $20 more a month changing over to something else to get similar service so I continued to stick with Xfinity. However, CenturyLink (now Quantum Fiber) has come through in the past 12 months with their fiber and offering up to 500mbps/500mbps (upload/download) and unlimited data for $50. Or the $75 plan that offers up to 940mbps/940mbps.

TL;DR
Long story/rant, short - I'm done with Xfinity. They've priced me out of a low-mid internet service without anything beneficial having been given to me to keep me as a customer. If I wanted their unlimited data cap I would have to pay to rent their equipment, pushing my bill up nearly $30 or I'd have to pay to have unlimited data cap added to my existing plan and that would be $30, thus pushing my total bill to nearly $100 a month for shitty download/upload speeds. Nope, I'm done. I'm setting up a connection appointment for Quantum Fiber to get me setup.

One last thing - anyone currently use Quantum Fiber (was Century Link) and have any pros/cons with them?

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64 / Windows 11
The notice was all over their account management page here. If you'd not logged into that portal you probably missed it. Really should have been a letter or email tbh, but you know, I doubt they really want the end user to be aware of this sadly, so minimum effort and all.

Durvelle27

Staff member
System Name Black Prometheus
Processor |AMD Ryzen 7 1700X
Motherboard ASRock B550M Pro4|MSI X370 Gaming PLUS
Cooling Thermalright PA120 SE | AMD Stock Cooler
Memory G.Skill 64GB(2x32GB) 3200MHz | 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4
Video Card(s) |AMD R9 290
Storage Sandisk X300 512GB + WD Black 6TB+WD Black 6TB
Display(s) LG Nanocell85 49" 4K 120Hz + ACER AOPEN 34" 3440x1440 144Hz
Case DeepCool Matrexx 55 V3 w/ 6x120mm Intake + 3x120mm Exhaust
Audio Device(s) LG Dolby Atmos 5.1
Power Supply Corsair RMX850 Fully Modular| EVGA 750W G2
Mouse Logitech Trackman
Keyboard Logitech K350
Software Windows 10 EDU x64
They told me months ago that the prices were going up.

I got an email and a letter

System Name Project Kairi Mk. IV "Eternal Thunder"
Processor 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900KS Special Edition
Motherboard MSI MEG Z690 ACE (MS-7D27) BIOS 1G
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S + NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 w/ Thermalright BCF and NT-H1
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB 32GB DDR5-6800 F5-6800J3445G16GX2-TZ5RK @ 6400 MT/s 30-38-38-38-70-2
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4080 16GB GDDR6X White OC Edition
Storage 1x WD Black SN750 500 GB NVMe + 4x WD VelociRaptor HLFS 300 GB HDDs
Display(s) 55-inch LG G3 OLED
Case Cooler Master MasterFrame 700
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio (classic) + Sony MDR-V7 cans
Power Supply EVGA 1300 G2 1.3kW 80+ Gold
Mouse Razer DeathAdder Essential Mercury White
Keyboard Redragon Shiva Lunar White
Software Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2
Benchmark Scores "Speed isn't life, it just makes it go faster."
It's ironic because if i'm not mistaken, Xfinity is one of the ISPs that proactively take steps to block and even send legal threats to their customers on behalf of third parties if they're using the service to "perform copyright infringement". That alone would be enough of a deal breaker (and why net neutrality laws are pretty much necessary - to get this data traffic snooping out once and for all), but in addition to that, you get prioritized bandwidth to some services at the expense of others, and price hikes.

Land of the free indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 \Paradigm 7se MKII, Paradigm 5SE MK1 , Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
One of many reasons we dumped them after 6 years of bullshit and lies to boot. We were paying around $60 a month(without a special offer ) and had to phone in and bitch at them to do any thing, and because you phoned them don't count on getting any discount as they just might think meh fuck it.

So a few years ago we told them stick it were the sun don't shine if you cannot match Verizon which today they still cannot do, they wanted $60 for a 200Mb\10Mb. Were Verizon offer us $40 a month for a 300Mb\300Mb and yes we get it to any time of the day.

So we though Meh Fck'em

System Name His & Hers
Processor R7 5800X/ R9 5950X Stock
Motherboard X570 Aorus Master/ROG Crosshair VIII Hero
Cooling Corsair h150 elite/ Corsair h115i Platinum
Memory 32 GB 4x8GB 4000CL15 Trident Z Royal/ 32 GB 3200 CL14 @3800 CL16 Team T Force Nighthawk
Video Card(s) Evga FTW 3 Ultra 3080ti/ Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090
Storage lots of SSD.
Display(s) LG G2 65/LG C1 48/ LG 27GP850/ MSI 27 inch VA panel 1440p165hz
Case 011 Dynamic XL/ Phanteks Evolv X
Audio Device(s) Arctis Pro + gaming Dac/ Corsair sp 2500/ Logitech G560/Samsung Q990B
Power Supply Seasonic Ultra Prime Titanium 1000w/850w
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed/ Logitech G Pro Hero.
Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB Platinum/ Logitech G Pro
I got a letter, an email, and a text message about the price increase. I thanked them by switching to fiber which is 25 cheaper than what I was paying xfinity and 40 cheaper than what they were going to increase my monthly bill to. 1400/300 with Xfinity 1300/1300 with AT&T fiber.

I've never had any issues with their actual service though pretty rock solid for the better part of the last 15 years.

System Name Miami
Processor Ryzen 3800X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VII Formula
Cooling Ek Velocity/ 2x 280mm Radiators/ Alphacool fullcover
Memory F4-3600C16Q-32GTZNC
Video Card(s) XFX 6900 XT Speedster 0
Storage 1TB WD M.2 SSD/ 2TB WD SN750/ 4TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) DELL AW3420DW / HP ZR24w
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W+750W
Mouse Corsair Scimitar/Glorious Model O-
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 10 Pro
It's ironic because if i'm not mistaken, Xfinity is one of the ISPs that proactively take steps to block and even send legal threats to their customers on behalf of third parties if they're using the service to "perform copyright infringement". That alone would be enough of a deal breaker (and why net neutrality laws are pretty much necessary - to get this data traffic snooping out once and for all), but in addition to that, you get prioritized bandwidth to some services at the expense of others, and price hikes.

They all do, on ATT here and they send a notice for simply visiting a site and downloading just the torrent file.

Last edited:
System Name Ryzen 3 Build
Processor Ryzen 5 5600x
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite b550
Memory GSkill Ripjaws V (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Trio 10GB
Storage SSD (250GB) + SSD (500GB) + HDD (1TB)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro PH-ES614P
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 750W 80+ Gold
Software Windows 10 64Bit
I feel your pain. Recently moved to an area that is only serviced by Xfinity and it's just terrible. Their upload speeds are pathetic. While the entry prices are good (2-year contract), once that contract expires, prices jump about 200% for the same service. It's criminal.

EDIT: I also never give companies direct access to my bank account. Currently, I believe I have a debit card attached to my account (created via privacy.com) and auto-pay setup to get the discount, but I send money via my bank. I make a habit of paying off bills and going through my financials at the end of every month.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
System Name Asus G16
Processor i9 13980HX
Motherboard Asus motherboard
Cooling 2 fans
Memory 32gb 4800mhz cl40
Video Card(s) 4080 laptop
Storage 16tb, x2 8tb SSD
Display(s) QHD+ 16:10 (2560x1600, WQXGA) 240hz
Power Supply 330w psu
Why are the uploads speeds so slow, I have faster uploads with my 4g cellphone.

This is more of a rant, sorry. Anyone else feel the frustration with Xfinity?

It was late last November or maybe early December that Xfinity sent out emails to their customers with this information - sadly I didn't keep it. It read something like this:

There was a little more in the email, but there was no mention of a price increase. I never saw any other communication from Xfinity, but I was a bit leery that they were just giving customers a $5-10 a month price reduction with automatic payment options setup. Kind of like how last time Xfinity offered "free speed boost" to all customers and then about 2 months later they raised their prices about 10%. How many people still pay by check for things these days? I personally write 2-3 checks a year, depending on how I want to pay for a couple of things such as car tabs or if I don't have cash handy to pay for the kids' tae kwon do testing. I'd venture to guess that 60% of Xfinity customers are on auto pay, if not more, so most customers will see a lower price increase and those that aren't enrolled get a significantly larger stick up the rear.

January comes around and I see my new bill for Xfinity and my price has gone up $6. $6 isn't a big deal. If I were a coffee drinker that'd be 1-2 cups of coffee a month, so, not a big cost but still something noticeable. I'm enrolled in autopay from my checking account, so why did my bill go up if I was supposed to see $10 reduction? Shouldn't my bill have decreased down to $52 based on the fact the only info I received from Xfinity was I'd see $10 savings?

Well, shit. Xfinity didn't just raise their prices by $6, they actually jacked the price up $16 for my mid(ish) level internet plan and then tossed me a bone by saying, "Look! We save you $10 a month with by being enrolled in automatic payments direct to your bank account!"

Here are my pros and cons with Xfinity:
Pros:
* stable internet, rarely an outage and if there is one they repair it fast

Cons:
* high cost for services once your contract expires
* bad customer service - do your best to never have to talk to them
* data caps on all internet services that aren't either:
a) with their xFi Complete package (this means you're renting their equipment and paying fees)
b) you pay an extra $30 a month to be added to their "unlimited data cap service"
* hidden price increases with a thinly veiled explanation about them coupled with "save $ with automatic payment methods" where you're not actually saving money
* abhorrently low upload speeds on all internet plans that range from 5mbps on the low end to 35mbps once you start paying for 1G+ service on the high end

3 years ago my internet bill for 200mbps/5mbps (download/upload) was about $45. Now it is $68 (would actually be $78, but I'm lucky enough to be saving $10 a month being auto enrolled in payments). There really wasn't any other offering in that same price range for service that I currently hand 3 years ago. I would either pay an extra $20 more a month changing over to something else to get similar service so I continued to stick with Xfinity. However, CenturyLink (now Quantum Fiber) has come through in the past 12 months with their fiber and offering up to 500mbps/500mbps (upload/download) and unlimited data for $50. Or the $75 plan that offers up to 940mbps/940mbps.

TL;DR
Long story/rant, short - I'm done with Xfinity. They've priced me out of a low-mid internet service without anything beneficial having been given to me to keep me as a customer. If I wanted their unlimited data cap I would have to pay to rent their equipment, pushing my bill up nearly $30 or I'd have to pay to have unlimited data cap added to my existing plan and that would be $30, thus pushing my total bill to nearly $100 a month for shitty download/upload speeds. Nope, I'm done. I'm setting up a connection appointment for Quantum Fiber to get me setup.

One last thing - anyone currently use Quantum Fiber (was Century Link) and have any pros/cons with them?
Try something else. ANYTHING is better than Comcast, and I do mean ANYTHING. There's always Skylink or failing that hotspotting your cell phone.

System Name Personal / HTPC
Processor Ryzen 5900x / i5-4460
Motherboard Asrock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 /ASRock Z87 Extreme4
Cooling Corsair H100i / stock HSF
Memory 32GB DDR4 3200 / 8GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) EVGA XC3 Ultra RTX 3080Ti / EVGA RTX 3060 XC
Storage 500GB Pro 970, 250 GB SSD, 1TB & 500GB Western Digital / 2x 4TB & 1x 8TB WD Red, 2TB SSD & 4TB SSD
Display(s) Dell - S3220DGF 32" LED Curved QHD FreeSync Monitor / 50" LCD TV
Case CoolerMaster HAF XB Evo / CM HAF XB Evo
Audio Device(s) Logitech G35 headset
Power Supply 850W SeaSonic X Series / 750W SeaSonic X Series
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Black Microsoft Natural Elite Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 / Windows 10 Pro 64
Because they suck ass. By the end of the month I'm switching. Got a day off from work and I'm coordinating a new install/setup with Quantum Fiber for that day.

System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
Hi,
I'll get on board with they all suck and are raising prices.

AT&T though is the freaking devil !

Xfinity well I have their cell service and it's a lot cheaper than anyone else's with unlimited data/... which is only around 75.00 and they use verizon towers and verizon is way overpriced.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
DOCSIS and industry stagnation.

Supposedly DOCSIS4 will finally improve things there but really xfinity is just resisting fiber for no good reason.

Supposedly DOCSIS4 will finally improve things there but really xfinity is just resisting fiber for no good reason.
Let's be fair, they have a good reason. Replacing the existing copper wire base lines and equipment will be very, EXTREMELY, expensive. It can't be done all at once, rather, it has to be done in phases.

System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Keyboard G710+x3

Hi,
Unlike at&t before with their pissy slow dsl internet, xfinity has had gigabyte speed for a long long time so they didn't need fiber and likely still don't for a while
Think they're working mostly on 5..g plus next gen cell so they might break away from verizon network ?

Hi,
They'll bump it up a little if you ask them to.
I've never had any issues with xfinity phone or chat support.

so they didn't need fiber and likely still don't for a while
Not true. The reason they have bandwidth limits and charges for overages is because of the limits of copper cabling. Fiber limit are 100's of times beyond those limits. They've needed to go fiber for at least a decade.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Let's be fair, they have a good reason. Replacing the existing copper wire base lines and equipment will be very, EXTREMELY, expensive. It can't be done all at once, rather, it has to be done in phases.
I'd be more sympathetic if they hadn't taken massive government subsidies to implement fiber, and done pretty much nothing with them over a decade.

Durvelle27

Staff member
Mouse Logitech Trackman
Keyboard Logitech K350

Xfinity actually uses fiber in some areas just not all areas

but Docis 4.0 suppose to drop this year

Not true. The reason they have bandwidth limits and charges for overages is because of the limits of copper cabling. Fiber limit are 100's of times beyond those limits. They've needed to go fiber for at least a decade.
Copper really doesn’t have any limits

I'd be more sympathetic if they hadn't taken massive government subsidies to implement fiber, and done pretty much nothing with them over a decade.
While I'm with you on that point, saying they've done nothing is a bit of a stretch. I think the scale of expense for converting over to fiber and the backlash local communities and governments have given is not being properly understood. Still, I agree that they haven't devoted enough to the task.

Copper really doesn’t have any limits
Physics disagrees with that statement.

Durvelle27

Staff member
Mouse Logitech Trackman
Keyboard Logitech K350
While I'm with you on that point, saying they've done nothing is a bit of a stretch. I think the scale of expense for converting over to fiber and the backlash local communities and governments have given is not being properly understood. Still, I agree that they haven't devoted enough to the task.

Physics disagrees with that statement.
And what does physics show because I’m seen 2GB down and up over copper with Xfinity back when I was an employee. The limit for them has always been DOCIS.

And what does physics show because I’m seen 2GB down and up over copper with Xfinity back when I was an employee. The limit for them has always been DOCIS.
Copper has a specific limit to how much electrical data can be transmitted through it. Fiber cables have a limit as well with photons, but that limit is immensely larger(orders of magnitude) as photon signalling is and can be far more discrete.

Keyboard G710+x3
Hi,
You still have a use case issue
Most are not able to afford these high speed plans from any provider.

System Name KHR-1
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard ASRock B550 PG Velocita (UEFI-BIOS P3.40)
Memory 32 GB G.Skill RipJawsV F4-3200C16D-32GVR
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT
Storage Western Digital Black SN850 1 TB NVMe SSD
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DWF OLED-ASRock PG27Q15R2A (backup)
Case Corsair 275R
Audio Device(s) Technics SA-EX140 receiver with Polk VT60 speakers
Power Supply eVGA Supernova G3 750W
Mouse Logitech G Pro (Hero)
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
Well, Comcast was good to me in 2016 and 2017, when I was in Bellows Falls, Vermont.

In 2018, I moved back to Springfield, Vermont, which is where VTel is based. So back to FTTH I go!

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Ping times primarily given modern advances. They will never compare even with the mirracle bandwidth theyve been able to shove into it.