• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there! I'm quite new to this forum, but hell I would be thankfull if you can help me out as well.

My Service Tag is 3NPCX3J
The screen shows me *******-595B

I'll be gratefull to a reply.

PS. My Password generator says 45z1c6iq, tool made by HPGL, but it is not working.

Hey... Thank god I found this thread. I grabbed an old Latitude E5500 from work for my son however it is locked.
System Code is #FZ6F62S-2A7B
Are you able to give me a password for this?
Aqua, sorry I missed your post:

qj0LiCZ6ru1Ce00D

Loves.
-PLEASE let me/us know the code worked, if they DO NOT work:
-Try an external keyboard and/or Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them
-To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-if the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed

Hey there! I'm quite new to this forum, but hell I would be thankfull if you can help me out as well.
My Service Tag is 3NPCX3J
The screen shows me *******-595B
I'll be gratefull to a reply.
PS. My Password generator says 45z1c6iq, tool made by HPGL, but it is not working.
Nikolay, here's the password I get:

jw8n2cvd

Loves.
-Try an external keyboard and/or Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CTRL key and tap ENTER twice
-if the code DOES NOT WORK, reply with a picture of the laptop screen with the code displayed

Da-BRT

Hello,

I would appreciate some support on my password. Tried the last days all possible combinations. Seems like the Bios loader beam is loading slower and slower.

My Service Tag is 3LGNG3J
The screen shows me #QJ160Q202229-595B

Thanks upfront,

Bert

Hello,
I would appreciate some support on my password. Tried the last days all possible combinations. Seems like the Bios loader beam is loading slower and slower.
My Service Tag is 3LGNG3J
The screen shows me #QJ160Q202229-595B
Thanks upfront,
Bert
Bert, for the code:

3LGNG3J-595B, I get 0k5toft6 for the unlock code. If this code does not work, please reply with a picture of the error on the screen. Thanks.

Loves.

Da-BRT

Thanks tor the effort, but infortunately i realised after giving the service tag that this HDD came from another laptop that was damaged on the screen.

That one has got the following service tag: 98GNK3J.

I will post pictures if I get back to a computer, can't upload from my phone.

Thanks tor the effort, but infortunately i realised after giving the service tag that this HDD came from another laptop that was damaged on the screen.
That one has got the following service tag: 98GNK3J.
I will post pictures if I get back to a computer, can't upload from my phone.
Bert, if your code is:

98GNK3J-595B, try the codes:
4mq1yf36
du4r5j47
JcpZ95lyUF0gUXgy
rm6rh38i

For 98GNK3J-2A7B try:
7iz0djjh
tjl5oaeg
zed4Z7FR26JzzuEv
b9q4s0fa

Loves.

Da-BRT

I don't know how to solve it. I've tried the passwords you cave in multiple ways.

Not a possitive result. Are there any other options, because I can't use the original laptop the HDD password was generated in. It got totally broken during the theft.

I don't know how to solve it. I've tried the passwords you cave in multiple ways.
Not a possitive result. Are there any other options, because I can't use the original laptop the HDD password was generated in. It got totally broken during the theft.
Bert, I wonder if you could use another laptop of the same model and try the passwords. You may have to move on from that HDD, I have never had luck with "broken" HDDs and passwords..
Good luck, but I'll help if I can.

Da-BRT

Thanks for the reply. I orderd throug eBay another HDD yesterday evening to solve this issue although I'm going to miss some of the date thats on the disk..

Davey

I have service tag 7VPPCL1-2A7B
May I have the BIOS password, pretty please ?

I have service tag 7VPPCL1-2A7B
May I have the BIOS password, pretty please ?
Davey, you did ask real nice! LOL Here you go:

AesgDp5t3tlIgJLH

Loves.

Davey

WOW, that was fast and guess what....IT WORKED !!!!!! Thanks, I owe you a beer.

Lee H

Need a password for Dell XPS M1530

G1KWG3J-595B

Password I'm receiving is

qe1ts67x but I'm not sure how to enter it! Ctrl and enter twice not working

Need a password for Dell XPS M1530
G1KWG3J-595B
Password I'm receiving is
qe1ts67x
but I'm not sure how to enter it! Ctrl and enter twice not working

Lee, that is the same password I get too. Enter it EXACTLY as you see it there. You will not see the characters "typed" on the screen while you type it.

Loves.

#BS52SK1-2A7B.....dell support is no help
GMan, hopefully, you came to the right place..

p52WKIHqt5bxp040

Loves.

gman2003

God bless you that worked but now I'm stuck on. A window's screns asking for a password

Attachments

• 20150123_134319.jpg
    20150123_134319.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 329
God bless you that worked but now I'm stuck on. A window's screns asking for a password

GMan, you, sir are in luck.

I have used Ophcrack (http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/) and this linux tool will "cracK" or display windows passwords. Download the LIVE CD and burn it to a CD, or a USB thumb drive. For the thumb drive, use YUMI from PenDriveLinux (http://www.pendrivelinux.com/yumi-multiboot-usb-creator/). This great tool will turn almost any thumb drive to a muti-boot device, meaning you can put multiple Linux distrobutions on the same drive and choose which to boot from.

Enjoy! Loves.

Mleban

Hi ! I also have Admin password on BIOS A07, Dell Latitude e6510, system number: F7904Q1-2A7B.
Pls respond

aci2223

Please helpme with bios administrative password for Dell Latitude E4310.
Tag is 6MY84Q1-2A7B
Thankyou!!

Hi ! I also have Admin password on BIOS A07, Dell Latitude e6510, system number: F7904Q1-2A7B.
Pls respond
Mleban, here you go:

269OzwkYv71L4XBh

Loves.

Status
Not open for further replies.