• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

delete this because less than half the people around here understand or even want to

will AMD outperform NV while using DX12?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 9950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage Intel 905p Optane 960GB boot, +2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64 / Windows 11 Enterprise IoT 2024
Going forward, I think the creators of Pci Express need to seriously consider abandoning it instead of updating it, for a faster interlink between GPU and CPU, like Nvidia is trying to do with NVLink. It really needs to happen by someone OTHER than a GPU designer to make it unilateral though.

IMB is the single biggest benefactor of NVlink of the four founders of Pci Express. If that kind of thing is to go mainstream on consumer MBs though, it really needs to be backed by both Intel and AMD, the latter of which is unlikely with Nvidia at the helm.

So right now I'd like to see Intel and IMB get together and come up with a successor to Pci Ex. If that happens I'm sure Dell and HP will jump on board.

Isn't the bandwidth gain from PCIe 2.0 x16 to PCIe 3.0 x16 already shown to be largely useless? Why do we need to toss anything out?

Processor FX6350@4.2ghz-i54670k@4ghz
Video Card(s) HD7850-R9290
i was wondering that rtb but i was really leaning with you on that.. i could also agree with frag that with the introduction of hbm will bring more powerful gpu's and at home enthusiast lvl could be 8k and 4k eyefinity so more bandwidth could be needed. there is also improved latency with dx12 im almost positive will translate into more efficient use of the bandwidth.. or since there is full gpu utilization the bandwidth will saturate with high end gpu's but there is nothing to indicate that. could we see pcie 3.1 in coming years with higher coding efficiency bandwidth and backwards compatible?

Last edited:

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Processor Intel Core i9 9880H
Motherboard Some proprietary Apple thing.
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, 8GB HBM2
Storage 1TB Apple NVMe, 4TB External
Display(s) Laptop @ 3072x1920 + 2x LG 5k Ultrafine TB3 displays
Case MacBook Pro (16", 2019)
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Power Supply 96w Power Adapter
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915, GL Clicky
Software MacOS 12.1
Isn't the bandwidth gain from PCIe 2.0 x16 to PCIe 3.0 x16 already shown to be largely useless? Why do we need to toss anything out?
The problem isn't bandwidth, it's latency. Whenever the GPU needs to stream data from the CPU's memory pool, the GPU has to wait to get that data. So even if it were only to need to send one packet of PCI-E data, it has to wait for that one packet. Bandwidth gives you more of something over time, it does not make it respond faster. This is by no means a result of PCI-E being bad, it's just a result of people forgetting how the actual physical length of PCI-E is long and it takes time for the electrical signal to travel. It's the same argument for moving from GDDR5 to HBM; you're moving memory closer to the GPU therefore latency will be less of a problem (hence why bandwidth was hiked with the super wide bus because it's right next to the GPU, almost like another level of cache (think eDRAM on Iris Pro.)

Also consider this, if a GPU uses its own memory, you have a workflow like this:
GPU Cores -> GPU IMC -> VRAM -> GPU IMC -> GPU Cores
If you have to stream data, you end up doing something like this.
GPU Cores -> GPU IMC -> GPU PCI-E interface -> (Possible PLX chip or PCH,) -> CPU PCI-E interface -> CPU IMC -> Main Memory -> CPU IMC -> CPU PCI-E Interface -> (Possible PLX chip or PCH,) -> GPU PCI-E interface -> GPU IMC -> GPU Cores.

I think you can clearly see why there it latency associated with a GPU needing system memory. Simple fact is no interface is going to change this because latency is determined by circuit distance and the number of devices involved in the entire process.

Ideal would be CPU and GPU merged into a single die (APU) with 32GB of shared HBM memory around both. It can't get more ideal than this.

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Software MacOS 12.1
Ideal would be CPU and GPU merged into a single die (APU) with 32GB of shared HBM memory around both. It can't get more ideal than this.
It's ideal if and only if AMD reduces power consumption and if AMD doesn't wait so long that Intel outmaneuvers them. Intel already has the eDRAM on Iris Pro CPUs. I suspect making the jump from traditional DRAM to stacked DRAM might not be that hard in comparison and we might find Intel (like nVidia,) pushing hard on that in the near future. While I would love to be optimistic, I think we can say that AMD has a lot of catching up to do when it comes to the X86 market.

System Name Windows 10 64-bit Core i7 6700
Processor Intel Core i7 6700
Motherboard Asus Z170M-PLUS
Cooling Corsair AIO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Kingston DDR4 2666
Video Card(s) Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB, Seagate Baracuda 1 TB
Display(s) Dell P2414H
Case Corsair Carbide Air 540
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD Audio
Power Supply Corsair TX v2 650W
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire Pro, Cherry MX Reds
Software MS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
your failing to grasp what async shaders do and what they mean.. (1) what is suppose to run on the cpu will be and what is suppose to be run on the gpu will be.. (2) microsoft already said one gcn performance optimization was over 30 percent for lighting effects.
(3) some people have called gpu's stupid throughout history well here it is the gpu brains for everyone that understands the async highway
(4) nvidia may try push harder with gameworks but they will fail to the future.
dont be afraid to watch the animated videos! you get to learn and they make it simple so your kids can learn like its the discovery channel!
Oh boy, this post right here. It simply requires some analysis.
  1. When you say shader be it synchronous or asynchronous, you have left the realm of the CPU ... CPU did its job by uploading geometry and textures to VRAM beforehand and while rendering it's only sending draw calls with different shader parameters (which geometry with which textures at what position/rotation/scale + all the other shader 'sliders'). Everything in the shader is run by GPU.
  2. Since 2010. all GPUs are general purpose compute machines and saying lighting effects are optimized on a hardware level makes no sense at all. It would make sense saying that per-pixel lighting computations are that kind of parallel computational problem where GCN architecture achieves its peak theoretical throughput.
  3. Someone on the internet is calling GPUs stupid?
  4. If this is about async shaders, ability for gpu threads to instantiate another gpu threads (yes, async shaders in context when GPGPU is used for graphics) exists with Nvidia since Kepler.

It's ideal if and only if AMD reduces power consumption and if AMD doesn't wait so long that Intel outmaneuvers them. Intel already has the eDRAM on Iris Pro CPUs. I suspect making the jump from traditional DRAM to stacked DRAM might not be that hard in comparison and we might find Intel (like nVidia,) pushing hard on that in the near future. While I would love to be optimistic, I think we can say that AMD has a lot of catching up to do when it comes to the X86 market.

eDRAM is on a die itself and always comes in ratehr tiny quantities, HBM would still be outside of it, but still closer than RAM or VRAM on graphic card with huge buss width. Meaning you solve bandwidth and latency while having huge capacity.

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Software MacOS 12.1
eDRAM is on a die itself and always comes in ratehr tiny quantities, HBM would still be outside of it, but still closer than RAM or VRAM on graphic card with huge buss width. Meaning you solve bandwidth and latency while having huge capacity.
Intel's eDRAM is 2 years old, it's not stacked, and was their first shot a putting DRAM next to the CPU. It's small in quantity because it's not exactly new technology. If Intel were to make a brand new eDRAM package now, I suspect that it would be closer to 1GB in size. The simple fact is that GPUs aren't the only device that could benefit from a pool of memory as large as system memory but quicker to respond. Intel's eDRAM much like HBM, is *very* wide. If you haven't read an Intel spec sheet on a CPU with GT3e, then (if you can understand half of it,) I recommend reading it because Intel's eDRAM is very similar to HBM in a lot of ways, only that it's not stacked DRAM. However like HBM, it's clocked lower and the bus is very wide.

I'm more interested in being able to buy a CPU and not need to consider buying DRAM right away. Imagine what that would do for mobile devices. HBM deserves a place in the memory hierarchy between cache and system memory, IMHO.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
Intel's eDRAM is 2 years old, it's not stacked, and was their first shot a putting DRAM next to the CPU. It's small in quantity because it's not exactly new technology. If Intel were to make a brand new eDRAM package now, I suspect that it would be closer to 1GB in size. The simple fact is that GPUs aren't the only device that could benefit from a pool of memory as large as system memory but quicker to respond. Intel's eDRAM much like HBM, is *very* wide. If you haven't read an Intel spec sheet on a CPU with GT3e, then (if you can understand half of it,) I recommend reading it because Intel's eDRAM is very similar to HBM in a lot of ways, only that it's not stacked DRAM. However like HBM, it's clocked lower and the bus is very wide.

I'm more interested in being able to buy a CPU and not need to consider buying DRAM right away. Imagine what that would do for mobile devices. HBM deserves a place in the memory hierarchy between cache and system memory, IMHO.

isnt EDRAM included in the Xbox one, with AMD hardware?

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Software MacOS 12.1
isnt EDRAM included in the Xbox one, with AMD hardware?
Yeah, but I doubt it's Intel's eDRAM (Crystalwell.) I'm sure there is variation in implementation, it's not like DRAM technology is a closely guarded secret.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name White DJ in Detroit
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
Is this the most hyped thing in computers in quite a while? It's not surpising, but it's stupid.

System Name My Rig
Processor AMD 3950X
Motherboard X570 TUFF GAMING PLUS
Cooling EKWB Custom Loop, Lian Li 011 G1 distroplate/DDC 3.1 combo
Memory 4x16GB Corsair DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) MSI Seahawk 2080 Ti EKWB block
Storage 2TB Auros NVMe Drive
Display(s) Asus P27UQ
Case Lian Li 011-Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) JBL 30X
Power Supply Seasonic Titanium 1000W
Mouse Razer Lancehead
Keyboard Razer Widow Maker Keyboard
Software Window's 10 Pro
your failing to grasp what async shaders do and what they mean.. what is suppose to run on the cpu will be and what is suppose to be run on the gpu will be.. microsoft already said one gcn performance optimization was over 30 percent for lighting effects.
some people have called gpu's stupid throughout history well here it is the gpu brains for everyone that understands the async highway
nvidia may try push harder with gameworks but they will fail to the future.
dont be afraid to watch the animated videos! you get to learn and they make it simple so your kids can learn like its the discovery channel!

You're failing to grasp no one gives a shit untill W1zzard( or any other reasonable 3rd party for that matter) posts a review with an hard proof that it is used and translated into performence in gaming.

Or should we start talking about the merits of eSRAM on Xbox One?

So long story short.
Buy an AMD card now, not much rock with DX11 now but rock with DX12 later.
Buy an nVi card now, rock with DX11 now but not much rock with DX12 later.
Which kind of rock do you want?

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc (awaiting wkd to install ASUS RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB)
Storage 1x 1TB MX500 SSD; 1x 6TB WD Black; 2x 4TB WD Black; 1x 1TB BX500 SSD; 1x 6TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) Infievo 27" 165Hz @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Really, bc all the current Nvidia cards are getting full DX12, and even recent ones will get partial.

It's going to be awhile before we get more than one or two DX12 games. The big advantage is going to be the positive effect on DX11 and below games, for which all DX12 cards will benefit.

Really, bc all the current Nvidia cards are getting full DX12, and even recent ones will get partial.

It's going to be awhile before we get more than one or two DX12 games. The big advantage is going to be the positive effect on DX11 and below games, for which all DX12 cards will benefit.
You missed the discussion here. We are talking about how DX12 pumps up AMD's performance compare to DX11. That benefit doesn't exist in nVidia's cards, cause they are well optimized for Dx11 now and have nothing to unlock with DX12.

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
System Name Ryzen Reflection
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Memory Teamgroup T-Force Xtreem 2x16GB B-Die 3600 @ 14-14-14-28-42-288-2T 1.45v
Video Card(s) Zotac AMP HoloBlack RTX 3080Ti 12G | 950mV 1950Mhz
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Case Lian Li PC-011D XL | Custom cables by Cablemodz
Audio Device(s) FiiO K7 | Sennheiser HD650 + Beyerdynamic FOX Mic
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 850
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit
because some people just go on ignoring what the people that actually make the stuff say.. highly cynical
Its PR and marketing for people to jump aboard the hype train. Both NVIDIA and AMD do it. Of which should be taken with a grain of salt till great people like Wizzard can actually test it.

You missed the discussion here. We are talking about how DX12 pumps up AMD's performance compare to DX11. That benefit doesn't exist in nVidia's cards, cause they are well optimized for Dx11 now and have nothing to unlock with DX12.
Not exactly right. Amd has been known to have high overhead issues with their drivers in dx11, and I think that's why they developed Mantle for the most part. NVIDIA was able to increase draw calls and reduce overhead since their driver release after GDC when they announced their "magic" driver for dx11. However its hard to say that just AMD will see a boost. NVIDIA will too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly right. Amd has been known to have high overhead issues with their drivers in dx11, and I think that's why they developed Mantle for the most part. NVIDIA was able to increase draw calls and reduce overhead since their driver release after GDC when they announced their "magic" driver for dx11. However its hard to say that just AMD will see a boost. NVIDIA will too.
Could you please explain where the boost for nVidia come from, given that their cards was very optimized for this overhead issue?

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
Could you please explain where the boost for nVidia come from, given that their cards was very optimized for this overhead issue?

Mainly Tiled Resources. That was pretty much the highlight of the driver release.

System Name Windows 10 64-bit Core i7 6700
Processor Intel Core i7 6700
Motherboard Asus Z170M-PLUS
Cooling Corsair AIO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Kingston DDR4 2666
Video Card(s) Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB, Seagate Baracuda 1 TB
Display(s) Dell P2414H
Case Corsair Carbide Air 540
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD Audio
Power Supply Corsair TX v2 650W
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire Pro, Cherry MX Reds
Software MS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Actually any optimizations in DX11 are miniscule in comparison of performance increase DX12 will bring to both teams because draw call overhead is a CPU side optimization. Increase will be so radical that CPU bottleneck in gaming will be thing of a past and that completely shifts balance to GPUs where Nvidia has upper hand in geometry and pixel pushing power while AMD has more shading performance and memory bandwith. That's where the dis-balance is, not in DX12 benefits, they will be win for all.

Actually any optimizations in DX11 are miniscule in comparison of performance increase DX12 will bring to both teams because draw call overhead is a CPU side optimization. Increase will be so radical that CPU bottleneck in gaming will be thing of a past and that completely shifts balance to GPUs where Nvidia has upper hand in geometry and pixel pushing power while AMD has more shading performance and memory bandwith. That's where the dis-balance is, not in DX12 benefits, they will be win for all.
The point is the current line up of AMD suffered more from DX11 and CPU bottleneck. There will be win for all, but the leap on AMD side is more significant.

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
The point is the current line up of AMD suffered more from DX11 and CPU bottleneck. There will be win for all, but the leap on AMD side is more significant.

What ever is seen with mantle, will be the same for dx12, if the comparison with 3dmark overhead API benchmarks means anything.

Processor FX6350@4.2ghz-i54670k@4ghz
Video Card(s) HD7850-R9290
Oh boy, this post right here. It simply requires some analysis.
  1. When you say shader be it synchronous or asynchronous, you have left the realm of the CPU ... CPU did its job by uploading geometry and textures to VRAM beforehand and while rendering it's only sending draw calls with different shader parameters (which geometry with which textures at what position/rotation/scale + all the other shader 'sliders'). Everything in the shader is run by GPU.
  2. Since 2010. all GPUs are general purpose compute machines and saying lighting effects are optimized on a hardware level makes no sense at all. It would make sense saying that per-pixel lighting computations are that kind of parallel computational problem where GCN architecture achieves its peak theoretical throughput.
  3. Someone on the internet is calling GPUs stupid?
  4. If this is about async shaders, ability for gpu threads to instantiate another gpu threads (yes, async shaders in context when GPGPU is used for graphics) exists with Nvidia since Kepler.
you no doubt have a better understanding of it. to me its just low level optimization at this point.
ok.. nv has had better api overhead in dx11 leaving less untapped performance but with dx12 not only will both be better but amd's gpu's are just capable of more when fully utilized.

System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs, 24TB Enterprise drives
Display(s) 55" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.
High overhead caused by things like, Game works forcing their driver to do work by handing proprietary Cuda bullshit back and forth to the CPU.

Nvidia started hairworks as direct compute, and ran it like that until they realized they could "encourage" users of their prior series to upgrade and make it look like AMD drivers look shitty by instead going overboard with Cuda and PhysX in closed box games.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc (awaiting wkd to install ASUS RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB)
Storage 1x 1TB MX500 SSD; 1x 6TB WD Black; 2x 4TB WD Black; 1x 1TB BX500 SSD; 1x 6TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) Infievo 27" 165Hz @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)

Actually no, I missed nothing, as stated by the responses above by @BiggieShady and @MxPhenom 216 before I got back here. My point is the "big win" given by DX12 will apply to all, not just AMD. If anything, it puts both camps on a very level playing field, including pre-DX12 games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.