• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Processor Intel i7 13700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO EVA Edition
Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with Noctua Industrial Fans
Memory PAtriot Viper Elite RGB 96GB @ 6000MHz.
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 24GB OC EVA Edition
Storage Addlink S95 M.2 PCIe GEN 4x4 2TB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT OLED PG42UQ
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Realtek on board > Sony Receiver > Cerwin Vegas
Power Supply be quiet DARK POWER PRO 12 1500W
Mouse ROG STRIX Impact Electro Punk
Keyboard ROG STRIX Scope TKL Electro Punk
Software Windows 11
Please guys can help me for error 001? ...

While I can appreciate that you want help as soon as possible, it is customary to allow 24 hours before bumping a request.

Hey Guys, i found the Dolby Atmos Sound System, that @Mastereluno was trying to show but didn't upload. So I am here to announce that the files have been found after a lot of internet digging. And I Must say the Sound quality sounds Much better than the previous version of the Dolby Atmos. I believe the Updatedb file still doesn't work so use the alternative way without that, but the personalize tab seems to me that it still might work.
Here is the link to download the zip for with files for Dolby Atmos Sound System.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AqDpIvT5WTZTd4MXFYYW1JRTA/view?usp=sharing

where to put those files?

All you have to do is download and unzip and install, exactly how you did with the previous version of them.

still same error.

upload_2017-7-31_10-58-18.png

Yeah I got that message too, so I didn't open updatedb file and just intalled the API and App. I don't why tuning data missing still can't be fixed.

I tried both click or not click on updatedax3db. same error. whats missing?

I tried both click or not click on updatedax3db. same error. whats missing?
I have @Dj Urko's mod and I did that and it works. I think you may have a 32bit computer, the files I uploaded are 64bit, so I will upload the 32bit as well.

I have @Dj Urko's mod and I did that and it works. I think you may have a 32bit computer, the files I uploaded are 64bit, so I will upload the 32bit as well.

I have 64bit operating system x64 based processor. I installed both x64 files.

if anything you may have reinstall the audio mod and these.

dolby home theather 4 is working even error is showing, only atmos not working. what other files are need to install atmos?

dolby home theather 4 is working even error is showing, only atmos not working. what other files are need to install atmos?
i'll specifically upload the full archive of the whole driver for you and you can install the audio driver from there and then install dolby atmos and then open it up and then reinstall urko's mod.

miguelfcp

Hello guys!

I was searching for good audio mods for Windows and I got here. I would really love to try this but I'm always getting the error -0001 saying that can't install the audio driver. I already did the disabling guide but still nothing.

The properties of my sound device are the following:
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0662&SUBSYS_105B0DED&REV_1001\4&28e5c0b4&0&0201

Thanks for your time and keep up the good work!
Best regards!

Bump.
Need help guys. I tried to add my device on the file but didn't work. Maybe I didn't correctly.
I would love to test this mod.
Best regards!

Bump.
Need help guys. I tried to add my device on the file but didn't work. Maybe I didn't correctly.
I would love to test this mod.
Best regards!
i upload a .inf file for your sound device, it has your device id , just download and replace with the one in the win64 of the mod and it should work when you install it, if not then just use device manager to install. here is the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AqDpIvT5WTQnktYkdJYzd4T0E/view?usp=sharing

i'll specifically upload the full archive of the whole driver for you and you can install the audio driver from there and then install dolby atmos and then open it up and then reinstall urko's mod.
@byu1 i uploaded the whole driver archive that i downloaded to be able to get that. It's a realtek driver as well. i also fixed that message by also just opening the api file and hit repair and go through that and worked for me, should be same result for you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AqDpIvT5WTSTBWbHI1emtSYmM/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
This include dolby atmos, DTS or only realtek? should I uninstall atmos and home theather 4 ?
i don't use home theather, mostly use dolby atmos with DTS or just dolby atmos. If choose it install, you may have to reinstall the mod.

Last edited:

xCiro

Sorry for any spam guys i love SRS and i love the audio modded...I have windows 10 pro build 15063 and i have error -0001 Fail Hardisk anyway i have converted windows to legacy in uefi and the secure boot is disable and anyway i have the error...Please help..

Dis
Sorry for any spam guys i love SRS and i love the audio modded...I have windows 10 pro build 15063 and i have error -0001 Fail Hardisk anyway i have converted windows to legacy in uefi and the secure boot is disable and anyway i have the error...Please help..
Disable driver enforcement and intregity checks.
bcdedit /set testsigning on.
bcdedit -set loadoptions
DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS

In cmd administrator.

xCiro

I have disabled their command and i have anyway the error

From installation i have the error "-0001"
[/IMG]

I have changed the file HDRKT4 from in directory from link to download

I have bcdedit testsigning on and disable integrity checks

I have disabled their command and i have anyway the error
here a better way to install the mod, is to go to device manager and sound,video and game controller tab and right click on realtek audio and update drivers, then browse my computer for driver software, Let me pick from a list, Then click have disk and click browse and go to the folder of the mod and go to win64 and select the hdrt4.inf file. and next and install.

From installation i have the error "-0001"
[/IMG]

I have changed the file HDRKT4 from in directory from link to download

I have bcdedit testsigning on and disable integrity checks

which inf file did you get?

I think personalize still works, cause i don't remember this showing up before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    411 KB · Views: 740

xCiro

I have download this rar and this file inf.

I also tried the other two but did not go

I have download this rar and this file inf.

I also tried the other two but did not go
There's no need to replace the inf file in the creators update folder, leave it be as it is already modified by @Dj Urko to work. Your going have reextract from the archive.