• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

NVIDIA Announces Financial Results for Second Quarter Fiscal 2018

System Name MSI GP76
Processor intel i7 11800h
Cooling 2 laptop fans
Memory 32gb of 3000mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) Nvidia 3070
Storage x2 PNY 8tb cs2130 m.2 SSD--16tb of space
Display(s) 17.3" IPS 1920x1080 240Hz
Power Supply 280w laptop power supply
Mouse Logitech m705
Keyboard laptop keyboard
Software lots of movies and Windows 10 with win 7 shell
Benchmark Scores Good enough for me
Thank the Miners, NVIDIA...

I wish it died already... miners are selfish bastards.
And mad angry gamers are to poor to afford such toys to mine

Funny thing about what you just said, is that it is very rude but when we analyze it you are saying the truth. That´s how bad it is lol

And we always tend to overlook the laptops market. Where are the AMD cards for those devices? They are very important on the market

Well Apple mac pros. Though I have my doubts of revenue made by those... Perf/w just is not there to be very competitive with nvidia's offerings.

How is those laptop gpus segmented anyway? If I understand it correctly oem/ip covers some of them, but are those discrete mxm gpus on gaming segment.

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10

the54thvoid

Super Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
And mad angry gamers are to poor to afford such toys to mine

Don't be silly now. Don't use any form of wealth elitism to insult others. It makes you look like a turd.

If the 'miners die' comment is offensive, fight it with something more intelligent than a catch all poverty slur.

How about - "well if you're too ignorant to mine, then I'll have your cash and your cards."

Well Apple mac pros. Though I have my doubts of revenue made by those... Perf/w just is not there to be very competitive with nvidia's offerings.

How is those laptop gpus segmented anyway? If I understand it correctly oem/ip covers some of them, but are those discrete mxm gpus on gaming segment.

To be honest Idk either, but the 10 series GPU are the same chips on both desktop and laptop. No idea how they are segmented tho, what I can tell you from experience "on the field" is that laptops sell tons more than desktops, at least in my country (portugal)

To be honest Idk either, but the 10 series GPU are the same chips on both desktop and laptop. No idea how they are segmented tho, what I can tell you from experience "on the field" is that laptops sell tons more than desktops, at least in my country (portugal)

Yeah, you are most probably meaning laptops sells more than desktop PCs, but not counting those who build their own ones or upgrade only graphics cards for all ready build desktops.

If I have understand that correctly they are speaking mainstream notebooks on oem/IP, thus it could be some soldered laptops/tablets(i.e. mx line). And on the other hand gtx gaming platforms on gaming segment, so mainly mxm cards on laptop space. Though there is that blurry line with soldered gtx gpus on ultrabook form factors. But maybe it is just that all gpus with gtx belongs to gaming segment and gt/mx to oem/ip.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 9950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage Intel 905p Optane 960GB boot, +2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64 / Windows 11 Enterprise IoT 2024
Thank the Miners, NVIDIA...

I wish it died already... miners are selfish bastards.

That's why I sold all my mining cards for less than 50 bucks a pop when I was getting out, right? (keep in mind I could've got almost three times that, but I didn't feel it would be honest)

I was so selfish. My game giveaways are selfish too. I'm sorry, I would be generous but I mined and now I can't be.

You know what you CAN thank miners for? Pascal bios modding is finally possible because NVIDIA enabled bios signing via a webpage! I don't need to remind users how many tweaking options this enables.

https://gfs.nvidia.com/

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot, miners don't do anything good.

I feel like reporting this BS at this point. Miners are a pretty strong presence on this forum. Quit ripping them new ones like you know anything about what's going on or who they are as a people.

Last edited:
System Name Windows 10 64-bit Core i7 6700
Processor Intel Core i7 6700
Motherboard Asus Z170M-PLUS
Cooling Corsair AIO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Kingston DDR4 2666
Video Card(s) Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB, Seagate Baracuda 1 TB
Display(s) Dell P2414H
Case Corsair Carbide Air 540
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD Audio
Power Supply Corsair TX v2 650W
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire Pro, Cherry MX Reds
Software MS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
I was so selfish. My game giveaways are selfish too. I'm sorry, I would be generous but I mined and now I can't be.
I don't know how are you able to sleep at nights ... you really should wash your dirty conscience more by giving me money
I-Like-Money.png

Yeah, you are most probably meaning laptops sells more than desktop PCs, but not counting those who build their own ones or upgrade only graphics cards for all ready build desktops.

If I have understand that correctly they are speaking mainstream notebooks on oem/IP, thus it could be some soldered laptops/tablets(i.e. mx line). And on the other hand gtx gaming platforms on gaming segment, so mainly mxm cards on laptop space. Though there is that blurry line with soldered gtx gpus on ultrabook form factors. But maybe it is just that all gpus with gtx belongs to gaming segment and gt/mx to oem/ip.

No! I mean laptops sell way more than pre built custom desktop PCs. (in Portugal). Idk the stats on other countries. I guess in America is the oposite as hardware is way cheaper there. Most people here can´t afford a laptop + desktop when they need a laptop for studying anyway. A GTX 1070 starts at 500€ here and a custom cooler GTX 1080ti 900€...

A GTX1050ti laptop with a i7 7700hq + 256gb ssd + 1tb HDD + 16gb DDR4 starts at 850€ here