• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hi everyone I have just arrived, I would kindly ask if you can enter my id card, in the hope of making this change thanks in advance

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438654&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438654

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
4. Right click and hit update driver
5. Browse my computer for driver software
6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
10. Click Next and Yes
additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

should I use internal speaker or external speaker for SRS? same for dolby aadvanced audio ?

Thanks cmq for the support, but in the end i could not get them running, if i go with the guide that is on the folder I mistake like all the other users, if i go with the guide you posted me i can install but audio You feel terribly distorted and slowed down do not know why, even taking away all the various effects. Cmq thanks i went back to fataly x-fi hello

tiendat

Error code -0001 :( :(
You can add id :

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0282&SUBSYS_10250775&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0282&SUBSYS_10250775

Thanks

Error code -0001 :( :(
You can add id :

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0282&SUBSYS_10250775&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0282&SUBSYS_10250775

Thanks
Hey, did you even try to read previous posts.
since you didn't, i did it for you

Just follow these and you will have the mod.
Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

10. Click Next and Yes

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Questo fatto ma l'audio per me è stato distorto e rallentato anche disattivando i vari miglioramenti, ha fatto il test solo per installare solo i driver ma ha dato lo stesso problema

tiendat

10. Click Next and Yes

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking :(.

@Jayce
How to uninstall dolby audio x2 api and x2 app?
It came up when I install a Realtek driver
I tried several uninstallers, but none of them worked :(
Any solutions?
Thanx in advance

@Jayce
How to uninstall dolby audio x2 api and x2 app?
It came up when I install a Realtek driver
I tried several uninstallers, but none of them worked :(
Any solutions?
Thanx in advance
Go to apps and uninstall it from or find the x2 files and open them and click remove

Go to apps and uninstall it from or find the x2 files and open them and click remove
the problem still exists, after DTS mod installing I see again the icon, which is confused that this standalone driver cant get erase :(
It's just like a serious virus that installed in your computer and cannot wipe out...

the problem still exists, after DTS mod installing I see again the icon, which is confused that this standalone driver cant get erase :(
It's just like a serious virus that installed in your computer and cannot wipe out...
Reinstall the audio driver

lukepadura04

onedrive is slow can you make a new link for google drivefor the 15603 final creators udpate file t...thanks in advanced

pucku

DJ Urko or Jayce please help (and yes I followed your steps, Jayce). After reading most of the posts on here, I modified the install instructions (see attached), but I'm confused about two things... First - in one of your posts, DJ Urko, you said that when you do the disabling.docx steps, you should NOT restart after turning the test signing on. However, in the Disabling.docx, it says to restart, so which is correct?

Second - after I do Step 6, the driver installs with no errors, it tells me to do a restart, so I do. When the computer restarts, the setup automatically starts again for some reason, and then I get an error (-0001). It won't let me move on to Step 7.

Please help because I'm very frustrated.

Thanks in advance and thanks for taking the time to do this mod and for helping everyone!

Attachments

• Installation Guide.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 999
DJ Urko or Jayce please help (and yes I followed your steps, Jayce). After reading most of the posts on here, I modified the install instructions (see attached), but I'm confused about two things... First - in one of your posts, DJ Urko, you said that when you do the disabling.docx steps, you should NOT restart after turning the test signing on. However, in the Disabling.docx, it says to restart, so which is correct?

Second - after I do Step 6, the driver installs with no errors, it tells me to do a restart, so I do. When the computer restarts, the setup automatically starts again for some reason, and then I get an error (-0001). It won't let me move on to Step 7.

Please help because I'm very frustrated.

Thanks in advance and thanks for taking the time to do this mod and for helping everyone!

Follow the text file. That is the correct way, and it should be able to install properly if not then I will post a inf.file with your IDs.

pucku

Follow the text file. That is the correct way, and it should be able to install properly if not then I will post a inf.file with your IDs.

Sorry but the text file that I uploaded? If so, I did, but why does the setup run in Step 6 and then when the computer restarts, it runs again? The first time it ran, it installed great. The 2nd time is when I got the error and it won't let me go past Step 6.

Sorry but the text file that I uploaded? If so, I did, but why does the setup run in Step 6 and then when the computer restarts, it runs again? The first time it ran, it installed great. The 2nd time is when I got the error and it won't let me go past Step 6.

Make sure to follow the text file that came in the folder of the mod

It's supposed run twice, the 1st time to uninstall the previous driver then the second time to install the modded driver

Can anyone tell me the right installation route for installing dolby atmos? I get everything else working but by installing that dax3 files i get the error some needed files are missing

System Name hp OMEN X 900-000NX
Processor Intel Core i7-6700K
Motherboard hp Munich-S Z170
Cooling Asetek liquid cooling
Memory 32 GB DDR4-2133 Hynix
Video Card(s) hp GTX1080 Founders
Storage 256GB M2 Samsung (system)+ 1GB SSD WD BLUE edition GAMING(2x500 RAID 0 config)+2TB SATA (storage)
Display(s) LG TV 43 UJ670V active HDR
Case hp OMEN desktop X 900
Audio Device(s) ASUS XONAR DSX (Active) ,SBZ (inactive), onboard Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620
Keyboard SteelSeries hp OMEN
Software Windows10 64bit hp OMEN edition
Buy MS licence

System Name hp OMEN X 900-000NX
Processor Intel Core i7-6700K
Motherboard hp Munich-S Z170
Cooling Asetek liquid cooling
Memory 32 GB DDR4-2133 Hynix
Video Card(s) hp GTX1080 Founders
Storage 256GB M2 Samsung (system)+ 1GB SSD WD BLUE edition GAMING(2x500 RAID 0 config)+2TB SATA (storage)
Display(s) LG TV 43 UJ670V active HDR
Case hp OMEN desktop X 900
Audio Device(s) ASUS XONAR DSX (Active) ,SBZ (inactive), onboard Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply hp 600W
Mouse Logitech G620
Keyboard SteelSeries hp OMEN
Software Windows10 64bit hp OMEN edition

tiendat

DAX2 version 0.8.4.83
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7I2CqQpG4H3SG9DWWNIaUlvdXc/view

DAX3 version 1.1.0.8
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7I2CqQpG4H3ZkQ3X3ZGakxkMnc/view

Last edited: