• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Making Audio Enhancers Work on Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobaBrett

@alanfox2000 or anyone that can answer this I had this working some time ago. I updated windows with a format. Now when I go to get sound enhancers its not as it used to be is it a all in one package now? This link dose not seem to have the sound enhancers in single packages http://puresoftapps.blogspot.com/2018/05/sound-enhancer.html

Install realtek HDA patch driver then APO then XX sound enhancers package.

I am Using headphone/speakers using the realtek split this audio source into multiple ports so I can plug my headphone in the front of pc and speakers in the back of pc.

What is the latest realtek driver HDA patched Alan sent me ver.8432 a few months back.

Asus ROG MAXIMUS IX CODE - SupremeFX (S1220) (Sonic radar III)

Any Help PLEASE and Thank you! =)

Ya I know my hardware id is 887, but I don't understand, Why errors despite of RADARHOST Folder
is it because you attempted to install realtek uad driver? You might have restart Dolby services

Last edited:
Messed up, can you text him to his inbox about this issue, I don't want to reinstall windows again
Usually, when I mess up in fxconfigurator. I just uninstall and reinstall APO and do the process of Dolby Atmos for gaming again and works. But I'll let know him.

Usually, when I mess up in fxconfigurator. I just uninstall and reinstall APO and do the process of Dolby Atmos for gaming again and works. But I'll let know him.

I tried everything alanfox said, still no luck, thanks for asking him

I tried everything alanfox said, still no luck, thanks for asking him
Hopefully he can get on here early to help fix your issue and my Dolby Atmos for gaming effect not working with realtek uad driver issue.

Hopefully he can get on here early to help fix your issue and my Dolby Atmos for gaming effect not working issue.

Tell him everything about both of our issues, ask him about a proper fixing tool or something to get rid of dolby error, whenever there is dolby error in future we can solve it with ease, so that we don't have to reinstall windows again & again

I think he doesn't have any new fix, that's the reason he always posts same old ineffective fix's, I hope he solve it time in next APO Driver update

You can keep using v3 api with v2 preset + v2 product config.
OR v3 api with v3 preset + v3 product config.
v2 preset using the DolbyAPOvlldp.dll file.
v3 preset using the new DolbyAPOvlldp120.dll file.

@alanfox2000 or anyone that can answer this I had this working some time ago. I updated windows with a format. Now when I go to get sound enhancers its not as it used to be is it a all in one package now? This link dose not seem to have the sound enhancers in single packages http://puresoftapps.blogspot.com/2018/05/sound-enhancer.html

Install realtek HDA patch driver then APO then XX sound enhancers package.

I am Using headphone/speakers using the realtek split this audio source into multiple ports so I can plug my headphone in the front of pc and speakers in the back of pc.

What is the latest realtek driver HDA patched Alan sent me ver.8432 a few months back.

Asus ROG MAXIMUS IX CODE - SupremeFX (S1220) (Sonic radar III)

Any Help PLEASE and Thank you! =)

FX Configurator include Realtek HDA Audio Codec Driver Pathcer (A1).
Just copy RltkAPO64.dll from system32 to desktop and patch the file on desktop. And put the patched file back to system32.

Sonic Radar III desktop is Nahamic 3 desktop version, which use Nahmic 3 desktop APO.
8509_FF03 with Nahimic
http://www.mediafire.com/file/09rvrf7onov1o7b/8509_FF03_PG468_Win10_RS1_RS2_RS3_RS4_Win7_WHQL.zip
If you use APO Driver with other sound enhancers, Sonic Radar III desktop may not bring have audio effect.

There is a UWP version of Sonic Radar III, this is the driver file, open the link to see if your HWID is support
https://github.com/alanfox2000/realtek-universal-audio-driver/blob/master/UAD/ThirdParty/A-Volute/OEM INF Extension - ASUS/RS4/AVoluteSS3Ext.inf

Tell him everything about both of our issues, ask him about a proper fixing tool or something to get rid of dolby error, whenever there is dolby error in future we can solve it with ease, so that we don't have to reinstall windows again & again

I think he doesn't have any new fix, that's the reason he always posts same old ineffective fix's, I hope he solve it time in next APO Driver update

Cleaning
Uninstall APO Driver, REMOVE Dolby APP, delete all files under C:\Windows\System32\dolbyaposvc and C:\Program Files\Common Files\Dolby\DAX3, kill all process related to dolby, remove basic audio driver (Realtek UAD/HDA Driver)
|
v

Reinstall the basic audio driver
UAD + HWID HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_1458A002 -> HDXRT.inf
B. Using PnPUtil (Only for user who have "Hardware ID is not found" error when using Universal Audio Driver Inf Editor)
|
v

Copy 3.xxxxx.yyy.z gaming preset file to
C:\Windows\System32\dolbyaposvc

Install APO Driver with Dolby DAX API Service 3.xxxxx.yyy.z
|
v

Backup endpoint registry
Use Product Config Tool, select Dolby Atmos for Gaming (v3) -> Apply
Install Dolby Atmos for Gaming UWP app
Launch the app

Last edited:

Oluwatobi

Thanks Alan for the good work so far. I have been trying to run multiple audio enhancers like dolby atmos system uwp, dts uwp and sound blaster cinema 5 uwp. I can only get dolby atmos system uwp to work as the new interface of fx configurator and the ini files are kinda confusing. Any help will be appreciated

FX Configurator include Realtek HDA Audio Codec Driver Pathcer (A1).
Just copy RltkAPO64.dll from system32 to desktop and patch the file on desktop. And put the patched file back to system32.

Sonic Radar III desktop is Nahamic 3 desktop version, which use Nahmic 3 desktop APO.
8509_FF03 with Nahimic
http://www.mediafire.com/file/09rvrf7onov1o7b/8509_FF03_PG468_Win10_RS1_RS2_RS3_RS4_Win7_WHQL.zip
If you use APO Driver with other sound enhancers, Sonic Radar III desktop may not bring have audio effect.

There is a UWP version of Sonic Radar III, this is the driver file, open the link to see if your HWID is support
https://github.com/alanfox2000/realtek-universal-audio-driver/blob/master/UAD/ThirdParty/A-Volute/OEM INF Extension - ASUS/RS4/AVoluteSS3Ext.inf

Cleaning
Uninstall APO Driver, REMOVE Dolby APP, delete all files under C:\Windows\System32\dolbyaposvc and C:\Program Files\Common Files\Dolby\DAX3, kill all process related to dolby, remove basic audio driver (Realtek UAD/HDA Driver)
|
v

Reinstall the basic audio driver
UAD + HWID HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_1458A002 -> HDXRT.inf
B. Using PnPUtil (Only for user who have "Hardware ID is not found" error when using Universal Audio Driver Inf Editor)
|
v

Copy 3.xxxxx.yyy.z gaming preset file to
C:\Windows\System32\dolbyaposvc

Install APO Driver with Dolby DAX API Service 3.xxxxx.yyy.z
|
v

Backup endpoint registry
Use Product Config Tool, select Dolby Atmos for Gaming (v3) -> Apply
Install Dolby Atmos for Gaming UWP app
Launch the app

Do you know about DOLBY ATMOS SPEAKER SYSTEM FOR GAMING, i think it is an official uwp app, can you share it's config & UWP app for DOLBY ATMOS SPEAKER SYSTEM FOR GAMING, i saw it in Realtek FTP Server, can u add it's support in next FX Configurator update, I downloaded it's drivers from Realtek ftp server, but I don't know how from where should I download it's Uwp app, share uwp app & it's drivers & config files

@OMER did you get realtek uad driver to work?

@alanfox2000 thank you for helping and fixing my realtek uad driver with dolby atmos for gaming effect. it works perfectly. Even everything from my Netflix app and mpc-hc has effect % amazing :lovetpu:

Last edited:
@OMER did you get realtek uad driver to work?

@alanfox2000 thank you for helping and fixing my realtek uad driver with dolby atmos for gaming effect.:lovetpu:

No, it still shows errors, dolby gaming doesn't need Realtek UAD Driver, because v2 & v3 worked for me before without realtek uad, alanfox has to rework on all dolby uwp v3 configurations & registries & add every possible hardware id's in next FX Configurator update to fix all dolby errors, why should we use realtek uad, when FX Configurator does everything to get dolby gaming work, it's not about realtek uad, it's all about config files & registry files which are conflicting with other drivers as alanfox himself mentioned

Can you ask alanfox about the links to download the new DOLBY ATMOS SPEAKER SYSTEM FOR GAMING which i saw in latest lenovo drivers, but there is no uwp app for it, alanfox knows how to get those uwp app, ask him

No, it still shows errors, dolby gaming doesn't need Realtek UAD Driver, because v2 & v3 worked for me before without realtek uad, alanfox has to rework on all dolby uwp v3 configurations & registries & add every possible hardware id's in next FX Configurator update to fix all dolby errors, why should we use realtek uad, when FX Configurator does everything to get dolby gaming work, it's not about realtek uad, it's all about config files & registry files which are conflicting with other drivers as alanfox himself mentioned

Can you ask alanfox about the links to download the new DOLBY ATMOS SPEAKER SYSTEM FOR GAMING which i saw in latest lenovo drivers, but there is no uwp app for it, alanfox knows how to get those uwp app, ask him
ok, i asked him.

is dolby atmos speaker system for gaming better the dolby atmos for gaming?

ok, i asked him.

is dolby atmos speaker system for gaming better the dolby atmos for gaming?

Might be significantly better than current gaming uwp app, alanfox doesn't revels where did he gets all these Dolby uwp apps from, what's the source of getting all audio enhancers uwp apps, i searched over internet but unable to find any working method to get uwp app, i think you should ask him

Realtek uad installation process is so confusing, i don't want to use it because of confusing & long process of installing

Might be significantly better than current gaming uwp app, alanfox doesn't revels where did he gets all these Dolby uwp apps from, what's the source of getting all audio enhancers uwp apps, i searched over internet but unable to find any working method to get uwp app, i think you should ask him

Realtek uad installation process is so confusing, i don't want to use it because of confusing & long process of installing
@alanfox2000 Did realtek uad installation for me by teamviewer

@alanfox2000 Did realtek uad installation for me by teamviewer

Teamviewer trail versions doesn't allow to do,& cracked portable versions are not working on my pc because some unknown reasons

I'am reinstalling Windows 10, after that ask him if he can connect to my pc through any teamviewer's alternative app like anydesk, as teamviewer is not working for me, thanks for asking him about my issues

i used regular normal teamviewer. he is probably going to be on techpowerup tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.