• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

herogab

i dont know why all people use dolby atmos game edition when the dolby sound system is better and the game mode is cool

herogab

you need try dolby audio premium with dolby atmos for headephone it freaking awesome do not forget dolby for headphone can be activate for 30 day after you need paid but windows sonic include compatibility with atmos and digital so dolby audio premium and sonic is ok

Hey guys, I installed alanfox2000 modded drivers and everything seem to be working, except the realtek control panel won't open. I can click as many times as I want, it just doesn't want to show up. The weird thing is, that I receive the messages of unplugged and newly plugged in cables, which is coming from the realtek software. Any hint?

Also the optical output doesn't seem to have Dolby Atmos enabled, can I change that somehow?

Processor AMD Phenom II X4 925
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2
Memory 4 GB DDR3 1333Mhz
Audio Device(s) onboard Realtek ALC892
Power Supply Seasonic S12II 620w (SS-620GB)
Software Windows 10 Education x64 21H2
Hey guys, I installed alanfox2000 modded drivers and everything seem to be working, except the realtek control panel won't open. I can click as many times as I want, it just doesn't want to show up. The weird thing is, that I receive the messages of unplugged and newly plugged in cables, which is coming from the realtek software. Any hint?

Also the optical output doesn't seem to have Dolby Atmos enabled, can I change that somehow?

what kind of computer are you using, Luxkeiwoker? and what version of the modded drivers from alanfox2000 did you use?
also what is the hardware ID number of your Realtek audio device? use this link from Dell to determine hardware ID of Realtek audio hardware:
https://www.dell.com/support/articl...ivers-for-devices-using-a-hardware-id?lang=en

what kind of computer are you using, Luxkeiwoker? and what version of the modded drivers from alanfox2000 did you use?
also what is the hardware ID number of your Realtek audio device? use this link from Dell to determine hardware ID of Realtek audio hardware:
https://www.dell.com/support/articl...ivers-for-devices-using-a-hardware-id?lang=en

I'm using an Asus Sabertooth 990FX R 2.0 with Realtek ALC892 chipset.

I downloaded the following from one of Alanfox2000's post.

Realtek 6.0.1.8366 & 6.0.1.8302 driver mod x64
Original by http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_17b2ea0820102xad0.html
Download: https://pastebin.com/44NhNEGd

The Hardware ID shown in the Device Manager is

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_10438436&REV_1003

The issue persists. Still not able top open the Realtek control panel, although it is working in the background.

I'm using an Asus Sabertooth 990FX R 2.0 with Realtek ALC892 chipset.

I downloaded the following from one of Alanfox2000's post.

Realtek 6.0.1.8366 & 6.0.1.8302 driver mod x64
Original by http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_17b2ea0820102xad0.html
Download: https://pastebin.com/44NhNEGd

The Hardware ID shown in the Device Manager is

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_10438436&REV_1003

The issue persists. Still not able top open the Realtek control panel, although it is working in the background.
use complete realtek setup (replace win64 in that with alanfox version ) and install to get realtek control panel

Norvator

Hi guys
I have realtek audio with nahimic 2 in msi laptop, I would like to test the mods, but I do not know which one to test or how to install them, would you help me?

System Name Diogo Silva
Processor Intel Core i5 9º Gen 9600KF Processor
Motherboard Asus TUF B360-Pro Gaming
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper TX3i
Memory 2x8 Kingston HyperX KHX2400C12D4
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX2060 Gaming 6G
Storage WD WDS500G2B0B Blue 3D SATA M.2 500GB + Toshiba HDD 2Tb
Display(s) Samsung Curved Monitor 27 Pol.
Case Cooler Master N300
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC887 with Sound BlasterX 720 to Yamaha RV-X 361 Amplifier
Power Supply Seasonic Core GC 500W 80PLUS Gold
Mouse Asus ROG Pugio II Wireless Gaming Mouse
Keyboard Asus Cerberus
VR HMD None
Software Windows 10 Home Single Language (PT-PT) x64
Hi guys
I have realtek audio with nahimic 2 in msi laptop, I would like to test the mods, but I do not know which one to test or how to install them, would you help me?
In my opinion, I prefer Creative Sound BlasterX 720º app than Dolby Digital or DTS Audio.
NOTE: If you try install another mod, you will lost Nahimic 2.

But, If you want to try, Download it.
Compatible With
: Sound BlasterX 720º, Dolby, DTS Audio and Equalizer APO
Credits/Modder: Alanfox2000.

I also, wanted install Nahimic or Sonic Studio in my Desktop With Realtek 883 Chip, but I can't.

Norvator

In my opinion, I prefer Creative Sound BlasterX 720º app than Dolby Digital or DTS Audio.
NOTE: If you try install another mod, you will lost Nahimic 2.

But, If you want to try, Download it.
Compatible With
: Sound BlasterX 720º, Dolby, DTS Audio and Equalizer APO
Credits/Modder: Alanfox2000.

I also, wanted install Nahimic or Sonic Studio in my Desktop With Realtek 883 Chip, but I can't.

I have installed Sound Blaster xFi MB5 and I have Nahimic 2, apparently there is no conflict, I do not know how it would go with sound blaster x720.

Note:
I'm reading the instructions in the file, but I do not understand this:
-It is recommend to instal Dolby Atmos Sound System and ...., how do i install it?, there is no file
-In the software folder I see many programs, do I just have to install Dolby UWP APP?
-Unlock Dolby Digital Live & DTS Interactive ?

1538307755820.png

Last edited:
Have anyone upgraded to win 10 1809 (RS5) and managed to get digital 5.1 line under the 'advanced' tab ? ( 1809 released TODAY )
previous FX configurator settings that gave me digial 5.1 on win10 1803, simply REFUSES to work for win10 1809.... WTF ?!

UPDATE:
OK, i've uninstall everything releated to audio driver, APO etc... download latest files from PureSoftApps, and installed drivers, APO FRESH.
I got back digital 5.1 DDL and DTSi just as before ( few FXConfigurator tweaks )....
BUT even though I used the SAME "FX Configurator" configuration before on my win10 1803 - NOW SB720 refuses to work on win10 1809 !

I think 1809 require new KGA licence files for SB720 - anyone ?

Norvator

Here is the All in one Creative Audio Enhancers Activator by Romulus

Disable Antivirus

First remove all kga files from Softwarelock folder

Extract Activator.rar file

Run 'Finalize'

Input number 6 & hit enter to activate Sound BlasterX 720 UWP App

Hi.
I'm testing in a virtual machine before installing on main pc but the same thing appears to me.
I followed this steps
installation

i only have in programData/Creative/Softwarelock: CTLNBK2HX2.kga
Note:
I already tried to eliminate it, the system was also restarted
What can be wrong?

1538852423741.png

AliceSen

I use the p870dmg notebook sound card type alc892. However, it has problems with optical fiber. This device does not support or cannot play test.

Norvator

Try it in Actual PC

Hi, I tried it on my main pc (windows 10 64bits 1809) but the same message appears
i followed this Installation Guide: (alanfox 2000)

1. Disable Driver Signature Verification (Run cmd as admin, type "bcdedit -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" enter & type "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON" enter (without the ""), reboot.
  2. Unsintall Current Realtek Audio Driver
  3. Copy RltkAPO64.DLL, RltkAPO.DLL,HDXMB3H.inf inf files to Realtek Mod Driver\WIN32 or WIN64
  4. Install thought Devices Mangers or Realtek Setup.exe
  5. Install Software for Realtek Mod Driver ( my case: CreativeSBX720)
  6. remove all kga files from Softwarelock folder
    Extract Activator.rar file
    Run 'Finalize'
    Input number 6 & hit enter to activate Sound BlasterX 720 UWP App
What else can I do?

1539001754606.png

bisko

Hey Guys!

I have an asrock x399 taichi motherboard with alc1220 sound on it. Operation system is win10 1803. When install the realtek driver it is like i don't have sound card.
Capture.JPG

Hey Guys!

I have an asrock x399 taichi motherboard with alc1220 sound on it. Operation system is win10 1803. When install the realtek driver it is like i don't have sound card.
View attachment 108286

Uninstall everything you installed, remove RltkAPO64.DLL, RltkAPO.DLL,HDXMB3H.inf inf files
Download Sound Blaster X720 Desktop version from this website - https://dldolby.blogspot.com/
It automatically installs kga files
Site has instructions to install
First try it in VMWare
If problem still persists, Reinstall Windows 10

bisko

Is is possible that the onboard audio is wrong? Becasue i think i should see it in the device manager even if there is no driver installed.

Is is possible that the onboard audio is wrong? Becasue i think i should see it in the device manager even if there is no driver installed.

All Audio Enhancers shared by Alanfox works best with only Realtek Audio Chips

Try it in Actual PC

In a virtual machine you can`t install none driver, or use the fx configurator (or other software like this), because is impossible. The driver u could use is the realtek of ur phisical machine, but never will let you use it w/ the FX configurator. I don`t understand why try to do absurd things on their computers.

I think is better u use and installon the physical machine, is the better idea.

A Huge, Mathair.

In a virtual machine you can`t install none driver, or use the fx configurator (or other software like this), because is impossible. The driver u could use is the realtek of ur phisical machine, but never will let you use it w/ the FX configurator. I don`t understand why try to do absurd things on their computers.

A Huge, Mathair.

Longtime no see friend

Norvator

A Huge, Mathair.

I get the same on my main PC,
I have changed my windows, now I'm with windows 10 pro 1803 clean
1539109672031.png

Last edited: