• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Kolink Enclave Series 700 W

The Kolink Enclave with a capacity of 700 W is an affordable, yet decently performing power supply. You won't easily find something better featuring a fully modular cable design in this price range. The cherry on top is the quiet operation due to the well-optimized fan-speed profile.

Show full review

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 5 3600 PRO
Motherboard AsRock B450 Pro4
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120
Memory Silicon Power XPower Zenith 2x8GB @3200 MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC 8GB
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB / Crucial MX 500 1TB
Display(s) Dell P2419H
Case Fractal Design Pop Air /w 3x Thermalright TL-C12C
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z + Edifier R1000T4
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III 650W
Mouse Microsoft Intelimouse Pro
Keyboard IBM KB-8926
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Turns on on the first try! Usually.
I see that I was wrongly dismissing Kolink as a legit PSU manufacturer. Glad to see I was wrong about them, another PSU I can look into in the future.

I see that I was wrongly dismissing Kolink as a legit PSU manufacturer. Glad to see I was wrong about them, another PSU I can look into in the future.
Kolink isn't a PSU manufacturer. It's the same platform as the Xilence Performance X and Cooler Master MWE Gold.

And this a PSU you shouldn't buy. If you really need a 700W PSU you have a high-end PC. Then you shouldn't buy a budget/mainstream 80PLUS Gold PSU like this one.

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 5 3600 PRO
Motherboard AsRock B450 Pro4
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120
Memory Silicon Power XPower Zenith 2x8GB @3200 MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Gaming OC 8GB
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 1TB / Crucial MX 500 1TB
Display(s) Dell P2419H
Case Fractal Design Pop Air /w 3x Thermalright TL-C12C
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z + Edifier R1000T4
Power Supply Super Flower Leadex III 650W
Mouse Microsoft Intelimouse Pro
Keyboard IBM KB-8926
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Turns on on the first try! Usually.
Kolink isn't a PSU manufacturer, this PSU is a XHY. It's the same platform as the Xilence Performance X and Cooler Master MWE Gold.

And this a PSU you shouldn't buy. If you really need a 700W PSU you have a high-end PC. Then you shouldn't buy a budget/mainstream 80PLUS Gold PSU like this one.
I figured it's not the OEM of the unit. "Shouldn't" buy seems harsh, as the tests shows it's performing decently, it's not like it will blow up or anything. Maybe I'm missing something here?

"It's the same platform as the Xilence Performance X and Cooler Master MWE Gold. "

Asked Philip (Kolink's PR) and he strongly denied this, so I have no reason to believe him that it is not made by the same OEM :)
He won't reveal though the real OEM.

Processor Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard AsRock Z87 Extreme 4
Cooling Lepa NeoIllusion RGB CPU cooler
Memory 2*4GB Patriot G2 Series RAM
Video Card(s) MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB
Storage Transcend SSD 740 256GB + WD Caviar Blue 1TB
Display(s) Samsung SA 300 24" Full HD
Case NZXT Phantom 530 + Bitfenix Recon fan controller
Audio Device(s) Creative SB0770 X-Fi Xtreme Gamer
Power Supply PC Power and Cooling Silencer MkIII 750W 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Steelseries Apex RAW
Benchmark Scores IT WORKS
I had task to find Kolink KL-850M OEM manufacturer. And the results was very interesting - the platform is not mach with any well known PSU manufacturers platform.

I haven't investigated this PSU, but it could be that Kolink made same thing as made Enermax, which found Yue-Lin in a middle of nowhere (actually in a middle of the China) and began to order budget PSUs. So maybe Kolink is also make orders from random Chinese company. And there is no difference if it is called "Ying Yang Corporation" or "Ling Ning Nang Corporation".

And since PSU performance is OK, I think that it is not bad thing. I think that it is even better than one more "new" PSU with same CWT platform.

System Name Main
Processor Ryzen 5950x
Motherboard B550 PG Velocita
Cooling Water
Memory Ballistix
Video Card(s) RX 6900XT
Storage T-FORCE CARDEA A440 PRO
Display(s) Samsung UE590
Case QUBE 500
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z623
Power Supply LEADEX V 1KW
Mouse Cooler Master MM710
Keyboard Huntsman Elite
Software 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://hwbot.org/user/damric/
Yeah I'd be wary of any PSU rated at only 40C and with only a 3 year warranty. That's just not durable enough to justify saving only a small amount of cash over getting something rated 50C and good for 5-10 years.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
You are an excellent PSU reviewer, @crmaris

Keep the PSU reviews coming, I have read every PSU review on JohnnyGuru's site, but they have stopped churning out reviews sadly... only one in last 4 years or something like that last I checked.

Ruru

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero
Cooling Arctic Freezer 50
Memory 48GB Kingston DDR4-3200C16
Video Card(s) Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF OC 10GB
Storage ~3TB SSDs + 3TB external HDDs
Display(s) Acer 27" 4K120 IPS + Lenovo 32" 4K60 IPS
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518 + Asus TUF P1 mousepad
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis
At least they're better than those el cheapo Core PSUs here in Finland... my friend has a 600W one and I'm surprise that it hasn't blown up already, though he has only an i3-8350K & GT 1030.

Yeah I'd be wary of any PSU rated at only 40C and with only a 3 year warranty. That's just not durable enough to justify saving only a small amount of cash over getting something rated 50C and good for 5-10 years.
Exactly, that's why I went with Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W when I bought a new PSU, with 10 year warranty this should last several upgrades.

ruoho

Had to make an account to let you know this. My Kolink enclave 700w is coil whining. I suggest you not to buy this psu or make sure that the return policy from the company your buying this from is good.