• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Itch.io Announces $5 Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality, Featuring 300+ Games

System Name Multiple - Win7, Win10, Kubuntu
Processor Intel Core i7 3820 OC@ 4.0 GHz
Motherboard Asus P9X79
Cooling Noctua NH-L12
Memory Corsair Vengeance 32GB 1333MHz
Video Card(s) Sapphire ATI Radeon RX 480 8GB
Storage Samsung SSD: 970 EVO 1TB, 2x870 EVO 250GB,860 Evo 250GB,850 Evo 250GB, WD 4x1TB, 2x2TB, 4x4TB
Display(s) Asus PB328Q 32' 1440p@75hz
Case Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper
Power Supply Corsair HX750, HX550, Galaxy 520W
Mouse Multiple, Razer Mamba Elite, Logitech M500
Keyboard Multiple - Lenovo, HP, Dell, Logitech
You mean like the Christian Crusaders?

But seriously, don't be so stupid.

If they're both bad then what's your point, what makes me stupid if I call one of them out and leave the rest unmentioned, assuming that I automatically endorse anything I haven't mentioned is ofcourse an assumption, do I seriously have to list all x1000 organizations to not be stupid?

I'm not sure tho, what exactly are you referring to that's wrong in my statement there, the same communities who are talking about "justice and respect" are looting and destroying innocent small businesses, which makes them total hypocrates, so their solution to the injustice is to destroy their own neighbourhoods, great job, now that's stupid.

The message is fine but the actions and solutions are discrediting that and being the opposite, and besides, neither of these groups are 100% watertight, they're all a range of people with range of actions/believes and unfortunately the good-meaning branches get either overshadowed or converted by the manipulative actors who are exploiting these causes, probably to get the results that suits the donors.

Some of the various donors to BLM are: Cisco ($5 million), Airbnb ($0.5 million), Intel ($1 million), Dropbox (0.5 million), Ubisoft ($100K), Pepsi, OpenSocietyFoundation (George Soros)

They really care about small business don't they. As Intel says, benchmarks don't matter:

Last edited:

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
If they're both bad then what's your point, what makes me stupid if I call one of them out, do I seriously have to list all x1000 organizations to be not stupid?

I'm not sure tho, what exactly are you referring to that's wrong in my statement there, the same communities who are talking about justice are looting and destroying innocent small businesses, which makes them total hypocrates, so their solution to the injustice is to destroy their own neighbourhoods, great job, now that's stupid.

You're using a small minority to undermine generally peaceful protests. It's lazy ass commenting and extremely short-sighted.

System Name BloodRage
Processor R5 2600X PBO enabled
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus B450 Elite
Cooling Arctic Esports Duo
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000
Video Card(s) MSI VENTUS OC 2060 Super
Storage 120GB PNY SATA + 1TB WD Blue M.2
Display(s) Samsung CRG5 144hz QD
Case CiT cheap chassis
Audio Device(s) Creative Audigy FX
Power Supply Superflower Leadex III Gold 650w
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Red Dragon Kumara
Software Win 10
If they're both bad then what's your point, what makes me stupid if I call one of them out, do I seriously have to list all x1000 organizations to be not stupid?

I'm not sure tho, what exactly are you referring to that's wrong in my statement there, the same communities who are talking about justice are looting and destroying innocent small businesses, which makes them total hypocrates, so their solution to the injustice is to destroy their own neighbourhoods, great job, now that's stupid.
Exactly, because ego comes first, not brains with many of these people.

You also then have to recognize that if you attempt to try and level with them they back up on victimization and sink into emotional hell then suck you dry of your energy and mental power.

The point? There never is and never will be one, all one big fancy illusion, until humans as a species die off altogether, this phenomenom will continue, it predates Egytpian times starting with slavery, however in the following ages racism came forwards on top of this, blacks were also overruling white in history, humans just battling each other for social dominance. EGO.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
Okay. We've had our fun.

Let's comment on the game bundle and end the day on some actual tech talk.

System Name Multiple - Win7, Win10, Kubuntu
Processor Intel Core i7 3820 OC@ 4.0 GHz
Motherboard Asus P9X79
Cooling Noctua NH-L12
Memory Corsair Vengeance 32GB 1333MHz
Video Card(s) Sapphire ATI Radeon RX 480 8GB
Storage Samsung SSD: 970 EVO 1TB, 2x870 EVO 250GB,860 Evo 250GB,850 Evo 250GB, WD 4x1TB, 2x2TB, 4x4TB
Display(s) Asus PB328Q 32' 1440p@75hz
Case Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper
Power Supply Corsair HX750, HX550, Galaxy 520W
Mouse Multiple, Razer Mamba Elite, Logitech M500
Keyboard Multiple - Lenovo, HP, Dell, Logitech
You're using a small minority to undermine generally peaceful protests. It's lazy ass commenting and extremely short-sighted.

Yes I admit I did not put too much effort into the initial statement, because this is justifiably not the place to go all out on a full and deep analysis. Undermine? That really wasn't my intention, even if it sounds and looks like that, the thing is, people that discuss, like me, I already gone over the first step in our minds, yes I admit that is a bad habit even I'm guilty of, ofcourse I'm not defending the Floyd video, but I happened to never state my position, as most people, we just talk along deeper into the topic, a lot of people argue more about the technicalities and details and they forget they generally agree with the bigger points, this happens all the time everywhere.

Also why I commented like that, is because that's usually where the money goes from the mega corporations, so that's why the assumption is justified IMO,however we can't know for sure unless they disclose it themselfs. Those peaceful protests aren't companies or organizations that have a bank account you can wire money to on a whim, at least not the majority, at least not right now.

The video it self is disgusting, but the Floyd's criminal history also speaks for it self, protesters should consider both and weight them out.

I apologize for my stupid low effort post, but why why my good long post from a few days ago deleted as offtopic, so that make me less motivated to put more effort in comments if there's a risk. That's the point, half-discussions kinda don't work, if one wants to get to the bottom you just have to leave the discussion to play out, because eventually a good end is possible, it actually has a pretty powerful and long-lasting positive effect. That's it, now I have to go finish backing up my OS disk with clonezilla, later.

Last edited:
System Name Satan
Processor AMD 2700x with EK waterblock
Motherboard MSI X470 Gaming Pro
Cooling Custom open loop watercooled
Memory 16 GB Corsair Vengance RGB Pro @ 3466 Mhz
Video Card(s) Powercolor 5700 xt with EK full cover block
Storage Intel 660p 512 GB nvme Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB for storage SATA
Display(s) Viotek 32" curved 144 Hz 1440 P
Case Thermaltake Tower 900
Audio Device(s) Realtek onboard
Power Supply Corsair Rmx 750
Mouse Logitech G 602 wireless
Keyboard Corsair K68
Software Windows 10 Pro
AHHHHHH......one day closer to the world Imploding.........bring it on.....

System Name BloodRage
Processor R5 2600X PBO enabled
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus B450 Elite
Cooling Arctic Esports Duo
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3000
Video Card(s) MSI VENTUS OC 2060 Super
Storage 120GB PNY SATA + 1TB WD Blue M.2
Display(s) Samsung CRG5 144hz QD
Case CiT cheap chassis
Audio Device(s) Creative Audigy FX
Power Supply Superflower Leadex III Gold 650w
Mouse Razer Basilisk
Keyboard Red Dragon Kumara
Software Win 10
AHHHHHH......one day closer to the world Imploding.........bring it on.....
As a sentient being, buying this game package will do nothing other than raise spread of the store selling the package, the money goes to a charity that will never fix human stupidity, an actual impossible thing.

Power is what it is and once you give it up, those who have been starved of it will want it and use it.

A never ending human problem.

But a human can create their own world here in this cold shitty world, but the entire world imploding would not scare me either, death is not a fear but a vision of relaxation and ending, a time come to pass, i was once, i am no longer, therefore i never was to begin with. Just a speck in time.

System Name Satan
Processor AMD 2700x with EK waterblock
Motherboard MSI X470 Gaming Pro
Cooling Custom open loop watercooled
Memory 16 GB Corsair Vengance RGB Pro @ 3466 Mhz
Video Card(s) Powercolor 5700 xt with EK full cover block
Storage Intel 660p 512 GB nvme Samsung 860 Evo 1 TB for storage SATA
Display(s) Viotek 32" curved 144 Hz 1440 P
Case Thermaltake Tower 900
Audio Device(s) Realtek onboard
Power Supply Corsair Rmx 750
Mouse Logitech G 602 wireless
Keyboard Corsair K68
Software Windows 10 Pro
As Vinny Jones said in Snatch........"Never underestimate the power of Stupidity"........SO true...

System Name boomer--->zoomer not your typical millenial build
Processor i5-760 @ 3.8ghz + turbo ~goes wayyyyyyyyy fast cuz turboooooz~
Motherboard P55-GD80 ~best motherboard ever designed~
Cooling NH-D15 ~double stack thot twerk all day~
Memory 16GB Crucial Ballistix LP ~memory gone AWOL~
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 970 ~*~GOLDEN EDITION~*~ RAWRRRRRR
Storage 500GB Samsung 850 Evo (OS X, *nix), 128GB Samsung 840 Pro (W10 Pro), 1TB SpinPoint F3 ~best in class
Display(s) ASUS VW246H ~best 24" you've seen *FULL HD* *1O80PP* *SLAPS*~
Case FT02-W ~the W stands for white but it's brushed aluminum except for the disgusting ODD bays; *cries*
Audio Device(s) A LOT
Power Supply 850W EVGA SuperNova G2 ~hot fire like champagne~
Mouse CM Spawn ~cmcz R c00l seth mcfarlane darawss~
Keyboard CM QF Rapid - Browns ~fastrrr kees for fstr teens~
Software integrated into the chassis
Benchmark Scores 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
I wonder why all of these All Lives Matter types aren’t out on the streets for Breonna Taylor, a 26 year old EMT, who was killed in March in her home when plain clothes officers raided the wrong home and shot her eight times, without knocking or announcing that they were police.

The police already had the two suspected drug dealers in custody, pulled from a scene 10 miles away. Breonna’s home was on the no-knock search warrant, but she was not. No drugs were found in her home.

She had committed no crime — she had spent the day saving lives.

I wonder why the NRA isn’t out in the streets for her boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, who stood his ground with his licensed firearm when he thought he was being robbed by home invaders.

The two officers were not fired and face no charges and are on paid administrative leave. Kenneth Walker ended up in jail for attempted murder of a police officer, but his case was dismissed, although the prosecutor says more charges can be brought against him as the case unfolds.

Probably shouldn’t think too much... :oops:

AsRock

TPU addict
What happened to George Floyd happens to every ethnic background, but when it happens to others ethnic background nobody says anything because that is how life is, shit happens everywhere and it can happen any time at any moment in life to any ethnic background. You don't see any "latino lives matter', "asian lives matter" or "indian lives matter" movement anywhere. This has become a political narrative and that is bad, equality happens when you don't put any racial issue up for discussion because the more you talk about racial issues the more racial issues and divisions will happen, remember the "divide to conquer" quote, it's political, has a purpose, the people itself will never gain anything from it, only the ones at the top will gain more and more power, so to me all lives matter.

I take it your on about so called Native Americans which are the only ones you need to have a blood percentage ?.

And what about Lee Rigby ?, all that was silenced as much possible too.

Kursah

Super Moderator
Staff member
System Name Kursah's Gaming Rig 2018 (2022 Upgrade) - Ryzen+ Edition | Gaming Laptop (Lenovo Legion 5i Pro 2022)
Processor R7 5800X @ Stock | i7 12700H @ Stock
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming BIOS 6203| Legion 5i Pro NM-E231
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S Push-Pull + NT-H1 | Stock Cooling
Memory TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z 32GB (2x16) DDR4 4000 @ 3600 18-20-20-42 1.35v | 32GB DDR5 4800 (2x16)
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 4070 JetStream 12GB | CPU-based Intel Iris XE + RTX 3070 8GB 150W
Storage 4TB SP UD90 NVME, 960GB SATA SSD, 2TB HDD | 1TB Samsung OEM NVME SSD + 4TB Crucial P3 Plus NVME SSD
Display(s) Acer 28" 4K VG280K x2 | 16" 2560x1600 built-in
Case Corsair 600C - Stock Fans on Low | Stock Metal/Plastic
Audio Device(s) Aune T1 mk1 > AKG K553 Pro + JVC HA-RX 700 (Equalizer APO + PeaceUI) | Bluetooth Earbuds (BX29)
Power Supply EVGA 750G2 Modular + APC Back-UPS Pro 1500 | 300W OEM (heavy use) or Lenovo Legion C135W GAN (light)
Mouse Logitech G502 | Logitech M330
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Core RGB | Built in Keyboard (Lenovo laptop KB FTW)
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 | Windows 11 Home x64
Just repeating what was already said and requested by moderation.

Okay. We've had our fun.

Let's comment on the game bundle and end the day on some actual tech talk.

Please do your part to keep this topic heading in the right direction. We understand that everyone has an opinion in the current matters driving the deal posted here, but let's discuss the game deals here. There's plenty of other places to discuss the driving forces behind the deal, but that's out of scope for this topic.

Please keep it on topic past this point. Thanks!

:toast:

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
While I'vve never heard of this company, and from what I gathered from the comments, it has an agenda. Since its promoting something that has files hosted on its own website and selling access for dirt cheap, I get that skeptical feeling about all of it. My "dont trust this shit" nerve is kicking into high gear.

Processor AMD 5800X
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Memory G.Skill 32GB
Software Windows 10
While I'vve never heard of this company, and from what I gathered from the comments, it has an agenda. Since its promoting something that has files hosted on its own website and selling access for dirt cheap, I get that skeptical feeling about all of it. My "dont trust this shit" nerve is kicking into high gear.
So because you haven't heard about a company that's been in business for years it means it isn't legit? In any case, itch.io as been a storefront for Indie games for a while now. It's safe. Generally speaking, if you want to know if a site is legit, look at IsThereAnyDeal and CheapShark. If it isn't listed, it probably isn't trusted.

System Name ITX Desktop
Processor Core i7 9700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Pro WiFi Z390
Cooling Arctic esports 34 duo.
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3000MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Gaming OC White PRO
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Intel SSD 660p
Case NZXT H200
Power Supply Corsair CX Series 750 Watt
After seeing small business owners in my own community getting looted and their livelihoods destroyed, I'm not supporting any organization that bails out rioters. There are other minorities in this country who want to make a peaceful living.

oh i was really missing this stuff also on TPU, great that it was remedied /irony

disclaimer: I'm from europe
so I think my views are less distorted (by local/biased optic) by being an "outside observer" , so please spare me your racist flak at me
and sry for essay, didnt meant to :)

I seen Floyd video just some days ago after seeing pictures from US cities warzone. What happened was clearly wrong and the cop killed the poor guy for no reason. Now, maybe because Im outsider, I dont understand what that has to do anything with "white supremacy" and racism and "system being against black ppl" and all other stuff thats being said about this incident.
Cop killed a person, which he shouldnt, and therefore should be punished for that (he is in jail waiting for trial right?). At this point it doesnt matter the guy was black, or asian, or white, or little kid, or martian or whatever. It was unlawful kill.
So for me, in contrary, this looks like black racists (they play race card in situation where race shouldnt be any factor) are lashing out because they found a (not sure about right word here) opportunity/pretext that justifies what they believe or want to say "white ppl hate us, look they kill us on the streets" . And especially with that BLM , the slogan must have been chosen intentionally as its easy to further the division. Because for anyone - even not involved bystanders (aka me) - it echoes racism in itself. And ALM is only natural answer to that imo. Maybe the person that come up with BLM had good intentions, I dont know. But imho its seen like provocation so it doesnt help to solve and calm down the situation.

i even seen one of that police brutality videos, think it was from NY and white cop started to beat black guy (or could be some other minority, not 100% sure) walking with his bike, and two more cops come and join the fray, and one of them black. So what is this? Shows this has nothing to do with racism, its just bad ppl are joining cops and just enjoy to have "fun" taking their aggression on random folks. Shouting "white supremacy" wont fix the problem cause its obviously not a root cause, and unless you identify root cause you cant fix the problem. But maybe Im just missing some local insights into american souls, who knows.
Heck cops even taking out on press staffs (wtf? really thats mindblowing, its like watching vids from Russia or China) it just shows the RCA is not racism but aggression, thug/gang mentality or whatever else this could be, so dragging BLM into this is wrong.

I don't take pleasure into that "we suffered more" things, but that what history tells.
Maybe this is the (big) part of the problem. Black people feels entitled to some compensation for history grievances? Yes it sucked, but they were far from only ones suffering shit in history. Hell even today they still continue to slaughter one another in Africa (which is probably partly sad legacy of old Europe colonials and how they drew border lines for their colonies) and somehow nobody really cares (everyone exploiting africa because profit). You cant focus and always keep returning into history and demand "compensation" because that chain never ends. If each race and nation would be doing that, we would be past word war 3 and living in Fallout wildlands...

However I can somehow understand that part of their hate (black vs white american system) as its relatively recent, because if we look at 20th century US was pretty slow to fix wide discrimination problems, heck even in WW2 black soldiers was fighting against nazis (and their race superiority nonsense) while they themselves being second class citizens back in home (I wonder how much schyzofrenic that had to be for americans, but neverrtheless we can be only glad US joined the war) and for few more decades after Germany fell. African states achieved sovereignty from old Empires before black ppl in US had all their rights sorted...
So i see how this could be "recent memory" but making such a big issue out of it today, in 2020, feels pretty odd and off the mark. I could understand protests/riots in Iran for women rights, or civil rights in China or NK but I cant believe black ppl face such discrimination in US that would demand such demonstrations and rioting...It just doesnt make any sense, from where i stand. But perhaps situation is really deteriorating, after all with that twitterboy-in-chief, with his ICE raids against emigrants and border concentration camps and in general populistic and hate speech, things could be really going off the rail again for black. But then again problem lies elsewhere in WH, and then further away in ppls that still/will support him...

Btw also the part of the schism is perhaps that slavery was embedded in US constitution , which many americans take as sacred text, it was updated out by amendments, same as voting rights for women etc. Yet whenever there is topic about gun regulation there is that berseker outcry "but its in constitution!" like it cant and wasnt changed numerous times already. I guess its pretty funny for rest of the world (part about guns).

Storage 500GB Samsung 850 Evo (OS X, *nix), 128GB Samsung 840 Pro (W10 Pro), 1TB SpinPoint F3 ~best in class
Case FT02-W ~the W stands for white but it's brushed aluminum except for the disgusting ODD bays; *cries*
Audio Device(s) A LOT
Benchmark Scores 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
This is why we talk about structural racism. For example, African Americans and other minorities were disproportionately affected by a practice called redlining, where they were relegated into certain neighborhoods based on lending law. This eventually became illegal and acknowledged as a form of discrimination, but what followed was a new discriminatory practice — Adjustable Rate Mortgages that were disproportionately given to minorities.

These mortgages rates kept increasing to the point that banks could no longer afford the risk, bundling them into securities and selling them for pennies on the dollar. This leads to the financial collapse of 2008.

Barack Obama becomes America’s first black president, and instead of letting banks fail, or at least prosecuting them for discriminatory lending and fiscal irresponsibility, he bailed them out. The result: the single greatest loss in minority wealth in American history. 60% of foreclosures during the recession were of minority owned homes, while they make up only 24% of the population. Economists predict that the average black family will be $100,000 poorer by 2031 than if the recession hadn’t happened.

Does this make Obama a racist? Attorney General Holder? The black guy who was running HUD? Maybe a little, but it speaks more to a system of institutionalized racism, and their class interests. They were more interested in not upsetting billionaires than upsetting minorities.

It’s not that black cops or Obama are racist, it’s that they participate in systems that uphold racism.

The first police in the US were used to round up run away slaves. After the civil war and the abolition of slavery, police were established in the south to enforce Jim Crow laws. Later, in the north, they would be established to control unionization efforts. Eventually Jim Crow is repealed, African Americans finally gain full citizenship, and a class of people who had been economically eviscerated for centuries see a brief opportunity to raise their station, only to be hit with the drug war and mass incarceration. Police disproportionately police black communities, disproportionately cite and arrest black people, disproportionately send black people to prison, disproportionately falsely arrest black people and, yes, disproportionately kill black people. They get into as many altercations with blacks as they do with whites, making the disproportion particularly damning. Most studies show that blacks and whites commit crimes at about the same rates.

It’s not that police themselves are racists (surely some, but certainly not all), it’s that policing is one of many institutions that uphold structural racism.

It doesn’t help that cops are trained to be in constant alert, monitoring everyone as threats, and spend on average only 8 hours of training on deescalation, particularly when more than half of the calls they receive would be better handled by counselors.

So, yeah, it’s a little more “local” then I think you are seeing.

P.S. To be sure, being a minority doesn’t prevent you from being a racist. I’ve heard all sorts of garbage come out of all colors of mouths, even my own parents. I’ve hear Latino cops use the N word, black cops use the S word... It is a great tool to keep people divided.

Part of the reason you are so correct about all of this being a living memory — people who watched their cities burn and their friends and neighbors hang from trees in the 50’s and 60’s are still very much alive.

System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
It's safe. Generally speaking, if you want to know if a site is legit, look at
just because a site might be listed as legit on more websites I'm not familiar with doesnt mean its actually safe.

Dont make fun of my tinfoil hat. It pays to be cautious and skeptical.

System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Logitech G613
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
After seeing small business owners in my own community getting looted and their livelihoods destroyed, I'm not supporting any organization that bails out rioters. There are other minorities in this country who want to make a peaceful living.

Imma blow your mind but: the vast majority of the protesters aren't looters.

System Name ITX Desktop
Processor Core i7 9700K
Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Pro WiFi Z390
Cooling Arctic esports 34 duo.
Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3000MHz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 Gaming OC White PRO
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Intel SSD 660p
Case NZXT H200
Power Supply Corsair CX Series 750 Watt
Audio Device(s) A LOT
And the vast majority of the cops aren't killers.
And the vast majority of killers aren’t protestors.

The vast majority of looters aren’t cops.

The vast majority of cops aren’t protestors.

However, the vast majority of cops are looters...

The nazis had women, the Jewish had women... women = paradox

:confused:

Answers in the bundle; buy buy buy!

System Name Lenovo ThinkCentre
Processor AMD 5650GE
Motherboard Lenovo
Memory 32 GB DDR4
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Mouse Lenovo
Keyboard Lenovo
Software W11 Pro 64 bit
System Name Firelance.
Processor Threadripper 3960X
Motherboard ROG Strix TRX40-E Gaming
Cooling IceGem 360 + 6x Arctic Cooling P12
Memory 8x 16GB Patriot Viper DDR4-3200 CL16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Ventus 2X OC
Storage 2TB WD SN850X (boot), 4TB Crucial P3 (data)
Display(s) 3x AOC Q32E2N (32" 2560x1440 75Hz)
Case Enthoo Pro II Server Edition (Closed Panel) + 6 fans
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 760W
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Logitech G613
Software Windows 10 Professional x64
And the vast majority of the cops aren't killers.

When a single police officer abuses their power by murdering a civilian in cold blood, without meaningful consequence, it's easy to write it off as one bad apple.
When multiple officers commit murder, time and time again, again without consequence, you start wondering how many bad apples there are.
When multiple officers commit murder without consequence, and are not called out on it by their fellow officers, you really have to ask if it's just bad apples covering for bad apples.

@claes ok thanks for some insights

But I think there is too much effort in "grabbing arguments that fits our story". About 2008 reason for fallout was pure greed imo, banks giving mortgages "for free" even to poor ppl they knew couldnt pay, because system was set on provisions and bonuses and banks made the money. US banks in their greed screwed whole world. Also for poor ppl paying higher interest rates, its nothing racist, banks do it everywhere (unless I misunderstood and black person was given higher rate than white person with same income). It happens here, but in our case its not racsist because poor folks are also white...Tbh it is something i never really understood, asking poorer person to pay more because he is risk of not paying up, it just puts more pressure on him and increase chance of indeed not being able to pay - and therefore bank increase interest even more. Weird logic.

We have saying here, "when someone wants to beat a dog he will find a stick". And thats how it looks today, ppl are desperately trying to "prove" that something is racistic, and when life sucks its cause others are racist. People always trying to compensate their lack of luck or good fortune on some external factor (for example here it could be "it sucks because imperialistic america" or "good old russia would make it better again" or "Goerge Soros" or Jews are behind it and other crap) Apparently at your side of ocean its "racism"
But what about poor white americans? They are frustrated with their lives but cant cry racism (cause white guy is on top of the so pyramid right?) , so they turn into MAGA crowd and Trump knows what to tell such masses. I dont know demographic of his voter neither saying thats real reason why he was able to build his cult, but it would be similar how populists rise to power, even across europe. Frustrated ppl abandoning their reason venting out their anger. In this case its BLM imo

What you said about Obama, its rather about power and greed of oligarchs rather than racism, isnt it?. Squeezing low and middle class for profits, i guess its same everywhere especially now in globalization era, but as US has such diverse population its probably looked at with race optic more often then not.
One more thought about that, I think with true racism black person would never be president*, even in case that ruling class would want to please masses (cause it would go against core ideology). While if it is just about power greed control they could install puppet of whatever minority to appease masses. Perhaps even current situation is of advantage to them, because when plebs is distracted and fighting each other nobody is focusing their attention to the overlord. Perhaps even what you call "institutional racism" could be mere measure of control, to deflect attention of ppl from real stuff.
*But at same time one would assume dumb person cant be president (of US), and apparently it can, so maybe my reasoning is not right :)

What was happening these days with that historical statues is insanity. There is no argument that can justify such lack of reason, surrender to lowest emotions of hate and fear. Columbus being torn down? Churchill in UK sprayed as racist? The man that led Britain against Nazi?? Even if he would have had personal plantation with slaves (which he hadnt afaik) he is positive historical figure and fought enemy that touted race superiority stuff. Cant ppl use brains today?
Frankly I would want to see what would that mob do to white guy standing in front of Columbus statue trying to talk them down not do it, probably would not fare better than the statue :)

So now history needs to be rewritten? That it doesnt offend somebody? This is BS and road to hell for whole society. Sadly this trend of "political correctness" is here for many years, its just getting worse.

I absolutely agree with you that being minority doesnt prevent you being racist, thats what i mentioned previously. Problem is that perhaps there is quite enough racists among black ppl (they probably dont even consider they could be racist, because only bad old white guy can be racist right?), which is fueling all this nonsense.
But then again, while it may be hard, the "living memory" shouldnt be excuse for clinging on hatred, because that chain will never break. Even if during 50/60's black ppl had it hard, as you mention, I think it is still nowhere close to what did happen to Jews around 30/35-45 in Germany/Poland/Europe , my point? Did we ever see any kind of demonstrations, rioting by Jews against and in the Germany? See? What happend to them was "structural racism" , the state agenda was to kill every single of them because they were deemed as total trash. The camps was just temporary station, slave labor was just temporary assignment till they could be killed/or died. But on other hand even at beginning of US the slavery of black ppl was means for cheap labor not extermination (while Im sure they were treated like crap, they would still be of value alive to owner rather than dead I guess). Stalin killed millions of Ukrainians, there is enough genocides to pick from...And also slavery wasnt exclusive to US, it was through whole our history with us.
So I agree it doesnt make much point arguing who had it worse, cause how far in to the history do we go? Because if we take it to the extreme, when we all came from Africa then black ppl are responsible for all the evil :) (pardon the small joke)
We should learn from the past, not cling to it. And at some point we have to move on.

Not trying to offend/insult anyone just venting, perhaps ignorant(?), my views on the matter.